Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Do you want to be a taste-tester for Chocolate-Covered Katie??

You won’t get to taste this:

banana peanut butter

That is a jar filled with my famous Banana Butter.

I already know it’s good!

banana butter

Food Styling Tip:

You can buy all sorts of cute mason jars at craft stores like Michaels. I found this jar for $1 and have already used it for these photos and for the Pumpkin Peanut Butter.

Glass jars seem to photograph really well, because they reflect light. Plus, they’re not just for decoration—at the moment, my jar is storing chia seeds. *Ends mason-jar sales pitch*

Do you want to be a taste-tester?

There are just not enough hours in the day, and I get tired of trying different variations of the same recipes all the time. I know you all are busy, so instead of asking for a big commitment, how about this:

I’ll ask for testers on a case-by-case basis. You can choose to make just the recipes that sound good to you. Make one, make two, make none, make them all… there are no obligations. Smile

For the first round:

Here are the following recipes for which I need testers:

• Molten Chocolate Cake for One
  • Vegan Cheesecake
  • Hot Apple Crumble Bars
  • Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

If you’re interested in being a tester for any of the above, just leave a comment below, saying which recipe/s you’d like. I’ll email you the recipe and further details. (And if you get the recipe and aren’t interested, you can simply delete the email. As I said, there are no obligations. This is all for fun!)

Tomorrow’s agenda: a chocolate version of these treats.

1. amber says:

Hot apple crumble bars, the vegan cheesecake and the molten chocolate …. Yum!! Happy to taste test all three or just one. Can’t wait!!

2. Katherine says:

Aww, I’d love to taste any of these, but I have no kitchen. :(

3. Shelly says:

I’ll test Molten Chocolate Cake for One and/or Hot Apple Crumble Bars

4. This sounds fun! I’d love to test the molten chocolate cake, hot apple crumble bars, and peanut butter cookie dough bread!

5. Ruth says:

YES PLEASE!!

Any of these: Molten Chocolate Cake for One
    Vegan Cheesecake
    Hot Apple Crumble Bars

Unforunately I’m allergic to nuts so will have to skip the last one, although I’m happy to try it with sunflower seed butter which i often use instead of peanut butter.

6. Jennifer S. says:

Molten Chocolate Cake for One
    Vegan Cheesecake
    Hot Apple Crumble Bars
    Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

Um…I would taste test any or all of these. 😀

7. Priscilla says:

Woohoo!! 😀 I’d loove to try all of them!!

8. Daniela says:

You had me at the Molten Chocolate Cake for one! If it’s soy-free, I’d love to be a taste tester for this as I have just been wondering how I would put together a soy free single version of your delicious looking Chocolate Bar and Chocolate Fudge Pie!

Oh and as a busy reader but first time commenter of your blog: Thank you for all those gorgeous recipes and for your sweet and beautiful presentation of them. Love your blog!

1. Aww thanks, Daniela!
      If you’re looking for a good soy-free version, do try my raw chocolate fudge cake. It’s not exactly the same as the Chocolate Bar Pie, but it’s still a chocolate fudge pie :).

9. Emily says:

Are you sending the recipes to everyone who ass or only one person per recipe?
    Because, while I’m particularly intrigued by the peanut butter cookie dough bread, I’d love to check out all the recipes! You know, to see which I have ingredients for (and which sound like they’ll make my taste buds the happiest!)

1. LOL I honestly didn’t think so many people would be interested! So I am now thinking I probably won’t email people (way too time-consuming and confusing to sort through the comments and send different emails to everyone). Maybe I will just make a new page with all the recipes?? I have to think this through better! 😕

10. Sounds like fun. Is there a book in the works? If you have any raw recipes to test (or maybe just gluten-free and soy-free), Hayden and I would be interested in the future.

11. Natalia says:

I would love to taste test any that are Gluten Free, haha. They all sound delicious, haha

12. Amelia says:

Oooh, they all sounds so tasty! Just hook me up with both the “Molten Chocolate Cake for One”, “Hot Apple Crumble Bars” and “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread” 😉

Uh, I realized too that this is my first time commenting on any of your post (I just couldn’t /not/ do it this time ;D). But I’ve been following you for quite som time now and I must say I really /adore/ your blog. I so admire your creativity and you’ve help me start letting my self enjoy sweet (and healthy) treats. So thank you! Keep up the good work

1. Awwww!!!! Thank you SO much, Amelia!

13. Sarah says:

I would love to test the Molten Chocolate Cake. Just the name sounds amazing. :)

14. Anna says:

I love taste testing and having an excuse to make something new 😉 I would love to try your Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

15. Dawn says:

I’d love to try any of them unless they have soy in them. We are pretty much vegan baking here but I can give them to my husband who can eat anything (lucky him!) if they aren’t vegan. But if they are, I may also try making them vegan style :)

1. I’m a vegan, so all my recipes are vegan :) :).

(And some of them can be soy-free :))

1. Dawn says:

I actually knew that, I’m not sure why I posted it lol I’ve made several of your recipes and have loved them! I only meant to mention soy! lol 3 weeks ago I made your Agar Agar Pudding/yogurt, 2 weeks ago I made the pancake ice cream sandwiches, I missed last week so maybe I should double up now :) The kids loved them and Hub thought the pancakes tasted real good compared to the usual pancakes! :)

2. Dawn says:

OMG I did it again! I know why I put vegan, I meant to put Gluten Free, not vegan lol So if any are GF, I would love to try! That will probably make a difference to you, but will try almost anything, like I said, my husband can eat anything, so he can eat the non GF foods and I may attempt make them gf. :)

3. Haha no worries! I can definitely use help with testing gluten-free options of the recipes! :)

16. Erin says:

I would love to test any and all of those delicious sounding recipes!!!! They all sound good… but of course I am partial to the peanut butter :)

17. Ali says:

Hi Katie,
    I would love to be a tester! I actually adapted one of your recipes on my site. You can check out the Chick Bar link under recipes, I have it linked to your site. Can I participate in your next round? I am out of town next week because I am getting married! But I would love to help out in the future!
    Alison

18. Kailey Miller says:

Hey there lady!
    I’m from Arizona and have been a longtime drooler over your creations. I make a good deal of these treats for my other Nursing student friends. I would love love love to try any of these but the idea of peanut butter cookie dough bread sings to my heart especially! Love to hear back from you!

Kailey

19. Jenna says:

I would CERTAINLY love to be a taste-tester for you!! I’ll test the Molten Chocolate Cake For One and/or the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread! Seriously? Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread? That sounds AMAZING! And very creative! I love the way your mind works ;).

20. Hey Katie! I would love to be the tester for the cheesecake or the molten lava cake depending on what the ingredients are. One of my roommates is allergic to soy and the other is allergic to nuts. If one of those recipes have neither, I’m totally in!

21. Noora says:

I don’t know what I did, but apparently my comment disappeared 😀 But yeah, I’d be really interested in trying some gluten free recipes.

1. Hmm… I think I saw them. But my spam likes to eat comments. Hungry spam :(. In any case, I definitely can use some gluten-free help :).

22. Carrie says:

Ooooooo I want to try the Molten Chocolate Cake for One!

23. pumpkinpie says:

I would love to make the Molten Chocolate Cake and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread. All my friends are hungry anyway…

24. Great idea!!! I’d be interested in the peanut butter cookie dough bread!

25. Cindy says:

Lovely! I would like to do the molten chocolate and the hot apple ones! Fun!

26. Kim says:

I’d love to be a taste-tester for the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread! That sounds intriguing, and I’m on a Peanut Butter kick right now.

27. YES SIGN ME UP TO ME A TASTE TESTER PLEASE!!!

xoxo <3

28. Vegan cheesecake and apple crumble bars please!!!

29. Tina says:

OOOh! Me!! I’d love to try the cheescake, the molten chocolate cake, or the apple bars!!!!

1. Tina says:

I would taste test all three!!!

30. I’ll do the Pb cookie dough bread!!

31. Cathy Bandy says:

Molten Chocotae Cake; Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread; and Hot Apple Crumble Bars… My husband selected these… I do the baking and he’s the ultimate taste tester…

Cathy

32. Emily says:

I will taste any of the recipes. Just send me a recipe if you don’t already have too many taste testers.

33. I’d love to be a taste tester….but I would have to eat it sugar-free 😕 Don’t know if any of them are or not??? If so, count me in!

34. Zoya says:

I’d love to be a taste tester for the vegan cheesecake! It’s my favorite dessert!

35. Tamar says:

I would love to taste test any or all of these recipes!

36. I would love to be a taste tester for the peanut butter banana bread!!!

37. Abeer e says:

I would love to try the molten chocolate cake and the vegan cheesecake!!!!

38. Leah says:

Oh my Chocolate! Would I? If I took the time to tell you how much the molten chocolate cake or anything with peanut butter interest me, I’d have less time to eat them. Oh well, I suppose I could live without recipes that have delicious-sounding titles and perhaps equally delicious tastes. I would absolutely love to test them out. In short: yes. Ok, I’m done.

39. Jenifer Marshall says:

Oh my gosh, I would love to taste test the molten chocolate cake. I’ve been waiting for you to post it so I can make some. 😛 omnomnom

40. Zara & Elisa says:

Helloooooo! We’ve been huge fan of you and we would definitely like to try all of them! Thankyou!! 😀

41. Debby says:

Hi Katie,
    I would love to test the all but the cheesecake recipes for you! I’m not a big cheesecake person and I would like to see how your molten lava cake is because I have made one using almond meal that came out really good. I can’t wait!

Thanks

42. Ahhhh this is PERFECT!!! I’ve been dying to ask you if I could be a tester for you, but you asked me instead 😀 I’d seriously love to test all of them, but number one is the molten cake and number two is the pb cookie dough bread! I’m sooooo, sooooo excited!!!!!!!! 😀

Loooooove you!!!! <3

43. Cheryl says:

peanut butter cookie dough bread of course!

44. Jessie says:

I’d love to taste test any of them! The molten cake one sounds especially good!

What sort of time frame would you need your feedback by?

1. I’ll post further details when I get the recipes up. Honestly, I hadn’t thought that far yet :).

45. amber says:

Hi Katie, I would love to test some recipes. I’m interested in testing the Vegan Cheesecake, Hot Apple Crumble Bars, and the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread. :) I’ve enjoyed every recipe that I have ever made of yours.

46. Stacey says:

I would love to be a taste tester for the hot apple crumble bars

47. I swear you can actually READ MY MIND Katie!! Not even KIDDING I was thinking about begging to be your taster today after eating your brownies this morning! 😛 Anyway, they all sound AMAZING and I’d love to try all of them if that’s ok! 😀

LOVE YOU you are the best!! <3

1. Fact: I was *this* close to writing a parenthetical statement in my post that said, after the part where I asked for taste testers: (Emma!!!)
      But then I didn’t want you to feel obligated, so I left it out. But I seriously was thinking about writing that in there LOL!

48. Marissa says:

I’d love to be a tester for all of your recipes!! I’m going to be going back to school in November to become a natural foods chef so I can use all the practice I can get!! I try to be gluten free so if you need someone to test out with gluten free flour, I can do that! Love to help!!
    Marissa

49. Jillian says:

Molten Cake for One and the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread please!! Both sound amazing!

50. Brandie says:

Well HECK YEAH! :) I’d love to try the apple crumble bars!