Do you want to be a taste-tester for Chocolate-Covered Katie??

You won’t get to taste this:

banana peanut butter

That is a jar filled with my famous Banana Butter.

I already know it’s good!

banana butter

Food Styling Tip:

You can buy all sorts of cute mason jars at craft stores like Michaels. I found this jar for $1 and have already used it for these photos and for the Pumpkin Peanut Butter.

Glass jars seem to photograph really well, because they reflect light. Plus, they’re not just for decoration—at the moment, my jar is storing chia seeds. *Ends mason-jar sales pitch*

Do you want to be a taste-tester?

There are just not enough hours in the day, and I get tired of trying different variations of the same recipes all the time. I know you all are busy, so instead of asking for a big commitment, how about this:

I’ll ask for testers on a case-by-case basis. You can choose to make just the recipes that sound good to you. Make one, make two, make none, make them all… there are no obligations. Smile

For the first round:

Here are the following recipes for which I need testers:

• Molten Chocolate Cake for One
  • Vegan Cheesecake
  • Hot Apple Crumble Bars
  • Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

If you’re interested in being a tester for any of the above, just leave a comment below, saying which recipe/s you’d like. I’ll email you the recipe and further details. (And if you get the recipe and aren’t interested, you can simply delete the email. As I said, there are no obligations. This is all for fun!)

Tomorrow’s agenda: a chocolate version of these treats.

1. Sofiya says:

I’d love to test all of them so much! But the chocolate cake sounds best 🙂

2. Val says:

I would love to taste test for you!
    I’ll do any or all of the following:
    Molten Chocolate Cake for One
    Hot Apple Crumble Bars
    Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

3. Lauren says:

I know my family would live to taste the cheese cake or chocolate cake. Such a great idea!

4. Nancy says:

I would love to help! The hot apple crumble bars and peanut butter cookie dough bread sound amazing.

5. Whitney says:

My roommate and I would LOVE to be the guinea pigs for Chocolate Cake and/or Apple Crumble 🙂 We are always excited to try a new recipe of yours!

6. alyssa booko says:

you are so adorable katie….why on earth do you need testers…i mean…really?….ALL you stuff is GRRRRRREAT.

7. Adria biasI says:

I wanna try all!

8. Em says:

Vegan cheese cake!! <3

9. Noora says:

I’d love to be a taste tester! The only problem is that the recipe would have to be gluten free, so is this the case with any of the recipes? If it is, I’ll be more than happy to test it (all the recipes sound good to me).

1. Yes! That’s one of the things I need help with; trying out gluten-free versions :).

1. Noëlle says:

Hey there! I would also love to help out with taste-testing gluten-free versions :).

10. Linz says:

peanut butter cookie dough bread!

11. Dana says:

I would love to test the Hot Apple Crumble Bars! That sounds just absolutely amazing!

12. I’d love to test the molten chocolate cake for one. Thanks! If it’s ok, I’ll do a blog about it on my own site and link it to you. 🙂

13. Erin says:

What a fun (and useful!!) idea! I would love to check out the molten chocolate cake for one! I’ve tried a few different recipes in the past and have not yet fallen in love… I’m feeling like yours could take the cake… bahah.

14. Oooh maybe the PB cookie dough bread and the molten lava cake for one! It could get me doing some fun stuff and your recipes always look so dang tasty!!

15. Gabby says:

I would be happy to test out ANY recipe! Especially Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread!!

16. this is such a great idea!!! I wish I could be a taste tester, but I don’t have access to a kitchen at school =(

17. Yes, I’d love to be a taste tester, and I’d love to try to out gluten-free variations of recipes. I’d like to test out the cookie dough cake or cheesecake. But I’m really not picky. They all sound good!

18. Tara Deal says:

I would LOVE to be a taste tester for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread! 🙂

19. carrie says:

molten chocolate cake – yes please! or the pb cookie dough bread. mmmmmmm

20. I would taste test all of them! Yummy!