Get away from those cookies!!

I was in the middle of a photoshoot, and suddenly this passed through the viewfinder:

dog eats cookies

No Batman, you may not have any Chocolate-Stuffed Cookies.

Luckily I grabbed the cookies before Mr. naughty little puppy could snag a taste.

batman the dog

Naughty?

Me??

one ear dog

Yes, you.

Since adopting Batman, I’ve had to be much more careful about leaving photoshoots unattended, even for just a few seconds. Henry couldn’t care less about eating the props, but Batman will literally jump up onto the table!

(P.S. What the heck happened to his other ear??)

help

Help! My brother is crazy!

Tomorrow will be reader’s choice… cookie edition!

snickerdoodles   peanut butter cookies

What do you want to see?

Snickerdoodles, Oatmeal Raisin, or Peanut Butter Cookies?

No matter how you vote, I will eventually be posting all of the recipes (as well as many others). December is going to be cookie crazy around here.

And thanks for your kind words on yesterday’s post.

They really meant a lot to me. Also, quite a few people tried yesterday’s microwave chocolate cake with applesauce instead of oil and said they loved the results. So maybe I was wrong in cautioning against it. (I still think the oil version sounds better, but I tend not to like fat-free baked goods.)

1. Val says:

Batman is sooo adorable!!!
    And as for tomorrow, I think you should go with snicker doodles!!!

2. snickerdoodles all the way! haha our puppies do the same thing when I’m taking pictures. Once I ran downstairs to grab another something or other for the picture, and caught our big German Shepperd chowing down on my casserole. Needless to say, there was a lot of cursing. I’m happy I managed to get a couple of good shots in before she had her fun!

3. Batman is soo cute! Maybe he can have some doggy cookies too? Saw many on foodgawker! That way, he won’t sneak yours 😀
    I would love oatmeal raisin cookies tomorrow!

4. Sofiya says:

This is a post of adorableness! I’d say snickerdoodles, pretty pretty please! I need a healthier alternative to them.

5. Gen says:

Aaaaw how adorable!! PB cookies for sure! 😀

6. haha my daughter is like your dog! she is always in my pictures…a little hand…her face..haha it’s a lot of fun. (AND hard work 🙂 )

7. Kathy says:

Oh Batman is just so precious. And hey, he knows a really good thing when he sees them!! I don’t blame him a bit. They are both really sweet, but batman looks a lot like my little dog. Cute but a real spitfire!

8. Suzy says:

How CUTE!!! And I vote for oatmeal!!! (except with chocolate chips instead of raisins :D)

9. Hey – dogs like cookies too! 🙂

I am partial to snickerdoodles myself. Yum

10. Chelsea says:

Oatmeal raisin, please. 🙂 Hmmm, might they become “Kitchen Sink”? You know, so you could add chocolate chips. Hey, you could combine all three! 🙂

Your little guys are SO adorable! Must be wonderful company! 🙂

11. Annie says:

Awww adorable 🙂 My two cats do the same thing if I leave food out on the table, and they like to climb up on the table the second I open the fridge. And my vote is for snickerdoodles!

12. Jennie says:

snickerdoodles!

13. Lauren Sorensen says:

OHHHH SNICKERDOODLES!!

14. Jennifer JCD says:

Oh companion animals, they add another dimension to our lives, don’t they? Love them!

And my vote for tomorrow goes to snickerdoodles!

15. Liz says:

I’m still on the hunt for a really tasty vegan traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe…I’m sure you have one…can you point me toward it? Pretty please? The last vegan chocolate chip cookies I made tasted like applesauce sponges.

16. Kit-Kat says:

MMMMMM! I love all three of your cookie choices!
    Maybe you should do snickerdoodles…… then oatmeal raisin, and then PB……… but I don’t know!
    ……..okay, snickerdoodles! :~D

17. Camille says:

Such a hard choice, but I will say Oatmeal Raisin! There isn’t really a lot of recipes dealing with that 🙂

18. Lauren says:

Snickerdoodles would be great! And your dogs are adorable 🙂

19. Anita says:

oatmeal cookies please, I would love to get a healthy version of these