Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Want to take a Chocolate Quiz?

Don’t worry; it’s not graded!

The above is a compilation of all the chocolate various relatives and friends sent me for Christmas.

They know me so well Smile.

I haven’t tried the face mask yet, but the strawberry-chocolate tea is really fun. (Apparently, it comes in a red velvet flavor, too.) And the Endangered Species chocolate-peppermint crunch bars are delicious! Why on earth had I never bought them before?

I bet they would be incredible in my Magic Chocolate Pie.

‘Cause the only thing better than chocolate is mint-chocolate. (Ok, and raspberry-chocolate, and coconut-chocolate, and coffee-chocolate, and… I’d better stop now, or I could go on forever.)

Are you a chocoholic?

Below, I’ve created a quiz for you.

You know you’re a chocoholic if…

• Your top 3 favorite desserts are chocolate pie, chocolate fudge, and chocolate brownies.
  • You’ve contemplated adding cocoa powder to your peppermint toothpaste.
  • You walk into Bath and Body Works just to smell the chocolate candles.
  • You have at least ten different types of chocolate bars in your pantry… and none of them lasts very long!
  • You’ve thought about naming a future child “Godiva.”
  • You accidentally drop a piece of chocolate on the ground and then eat it anyway.
  • Your idea of a balanced diet is holding a chocolate bar in each hand.
  • Your friends hide their chocolate whenever you come over.
  • You believe chocolate is a perfectly acceptable breakfast food.
  • You have a special chocolate recipe tab…

Here’s mine: Chocolate Recipes.

Do not click the above link unless you are a true chocoholic! Winking smile

But do try a slice of my Triple Mousse Fudge Cake.

It just so happens that today is National Chocolate Cake Day!

Question of the Day:

Are you a chocoholic?

Ah! I had no idea!

There’s only one way to celebrate! 🙂

2. What, had no idea!! I MUST celebrate!!! Happy Chocolate day to you!! And I’ll have to make one of your desserts, you have sooo many delicious chocolate ones!!

3. Georgia says:

wow, happy national chocolate day!

4. haha i am MOST definitely a chocoholic!! hence the reason your blog is one of my favorites! 😉

5. sarah g says:

Nah, I’m not a chocoholic. I do enjoy chocolate, and of course go overboard on occasion. But I never typically crave it.

I would consider myself more of a coffiholic. Or a pumpkinholic.

1. sarah g says:

But I do LOVE the smell of chocolate! Especially chocolate dessert candles, or chocolate lip balm.

1. Claire says:

haha…I love “pumpkinholic”. 🙂

6. National Chocolate Day! LOVE!!

Chocoholic? Maybe “sugarholic” is more accurate cause while I love some chocolate, I love most desserts that contain sugar. Oh yum, yum, yum

Never have I turned down a dessert offering that contained chocolate though. 🙂

7. I’m def a chocoholic – normally eat a square of choc before my porridge (oatmeal). I especially like the really dark 90% kind. Is it possible to be a PB and chocoholic though – balanced for me is choc in right hand and PB in left (mouth open expectantly in middle).

Can’t believe today is National Chocolate Cake Day, whatever next?! Don’t think we have one in the UK, but we do have National Sandwich Day…

8. Ooh that mousse cake looks amazing. I can unequivocally state that I am definitely a chocaholic. And Endangered Species is one of my favourite chocolate bars!!

1. Aww thanks lol I’ll have to remember to do it! 🙂

P.S. I hope the 76ers won… they were my first NBA game, too (many years ago)!

9. Kristal says:

I am a chocolate lover. I announced to my hubby last night that I was in withdraw and he went to the store for me. I love him.

10. Aja says:

National Chocolate Cake Day?! Oh my gosh. Today is the best day ever!

11. Jade C says:

Haha, gotta love this post :), aww Katie, thanks for letting us all know!!
    I guess I’ll just have to go and make those mocha cakes you posted the other day..:P..

12. Ally says:

Hmmm…National Chocolate Cake Day?! That must mean I am having 1-Minute Chocolate Cake for dessert tonight! 🙂

13. Haha I do really love chocolate, but I’m no chocoholic. I actual prefer vanilla…. eek! Haha but my mom is a HUGE chocoholic!!!

14. Sigh today is a very good day! Love chocolate 🙂

15. Nicole K. says:

I find it ironic that national chocolate day just so happens to be my birthday 😉

I’m glad that I decided to drizzle an obnoxious amount of Chocolate on my breakfast this morning!

1. Haha happy birthday… a second excuse to eat chocolate cake!

16. Ginger says:

Because of this post, I just logged on to the Republic of Tea website and ordered Strawberry Chocolate Red Tea, Coconut Cocoa Tea, Double Dark Chocolate Mate, and Red Velvet Chocolate Herbal Tea. They should give you a cut. Even with the $19 shipping charge to Canada… I am PUMPED.

1. Woah, what did you just say? Coconut cocoa tea? Did you REALLY just say that? No no you didn’t…

Must find! 😉

1. Marcee says:

Coconut ….. in any sense or form, is my absolute favorite. Paired w/cocoa, OR melted chocolate (maybe on a sundae) …. what a fab treat ….. anytime!

P.S. That tea is really good. Smooth and comforting.

17. Oh my gosh, I am definitely a chocoholic!! I love chocolate and get serious cravings for it! That cake looks AMAZING too!!!! YUM! And that tea is so cool! I’m going to have to be on the lookout for it!

18. National Chocolate Cake day?!?! ….I am a total chocolate nut- I always have emergency chocolate within a few feet of me- my desk at work, my purse, my car, my husband’s car, the pantry, the list could go on….. Yummmm!

19. I do love chocolate, but by your standards I don’t think I’m a chocoholic. I am definitely a peppermint tea-aholic, an oatmealaholic, and a PBaholic! But in honor of National Chocolate Cake day, I definitely will have to make a one-minute chocolate cake!