Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Favorite Healthy Pumpkin Recipes

Thanksgiving officially marks the end of omgcrazyforpumpkin-palooza, i.e. pumpkin season in the blogworld, where pumpkin plays a role in every other post by every other food blogger.

If you’re not a pumpkin fan, you’ll be happy to know this marks my last healthy pumpkin recipe post for the rest of the year, and I’ll now focus on the next season: omgchristmascookieeverything-palooza! But let’s send this season off in style: 21 delicious healthy pumpkin recipes to use up all that canned pumpkin hiding in your kitchen cabinet.

Healthy Pumpkin Recipes

pumpkin pie reeses
……………Pumpkin Pie Reeses

peanut pumpkin butter
…………..Pumpkin Peanut Butter

Pumpkin Cookie Dough!!
…………..Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip

pumpkin stuffed chocolate cookies!
……….Chocolate Stuffed Cookies

……Pumpkin Crème Brulee Oatmeal

Pumpkin Whipped Cream.
…………….Creamy Pumpkin Frosting

pumpkin ice cream
……Pumpkin Cookie Dough Ice Cream

pumpkin parfait
…………..Pumpkin Pie Parfait

no bake cookie
……….No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies

Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
……..Single-Serving Pumpkin Muffin

35 healthy and delicious uses for canned pumpkin!

For even more pumpkin recipes: Over 35 Secretly Healthy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes

1. Tiff says:

Thanks for the roundup. I’m definitely on team pumpkin, but I’m getting pretty darn excited about peppermint season. Bring on the peppermint bark/mochas/cookies!

2. Monica says:

I love your blog! Please keep it up. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

3. Becca says:

I enjoy pumpkin recipes, but I love love love apple recipes, which sometimes pop up around Thanksgiving. So I’m on Team Apple. 😛

I like that you linked to other blogs at the end! I check your blog every day to see if you’ve posted, even though I’ve gotten the idea that you post about once every two days. I’m constantly on the lookout for new blogs to be obsessed with so that I can still have posts to read on the days you don’t post anything! 🙂 I love your recipes, Miss Katie! You’re awesome!

4. Long live pumpkin. 🙂 Great round up. I’ll be making pumpkin recipes all winter long. For me pumpkin season doesn’t end until spring.

5. Definitely on team Pumpkin! I have been making your single serving pumpkin muffin everyday for the past month, as an arriving-home-after-a-long-day stack, and it is always my favorite part of the day. I’m going to stock up on a whole bunch of cans of pumpkin before they stop selling it in the stores.

Have a happy thanksgiving

6. Sarah says:

Team Pumpkin!! I need to stock up before they run out. I can’t get enough. I highly recommend Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka too. Amazing-ness in a bottle.

7. The last of pumpkin! No way! I am sooooooooooo on the pumpkin team! I love, love, love it!!!! It maybe early, but happy Thanksgiving!!

8. Shane Deal says:

I’m on Team Pumpkin all the way! (To the point where I’ve actually did start to turn a little orange once, which I’m pretty sure was from the pumpkin, as it disappeared after I cut back a little on the pumpkin.)

I love pumpkin, it ranks as one of my favorite foods, and I’m constantly on the prowl for additional ways to incorporate it into my diet. Even if I did turn orange from it.

I pretty much eat at least a little pumpkin every day, all year long.

9. Totally Team Pumpkin! But I’m also excited about peppermint-season. I can never get enough peppermint ice cream! 🙂

1. Alanna says:

Ooo, great point… I was going to say how I lament the “end” of pumpkin season (really the end of inexpensive canned pumpkin), but I do love peppermint! Love the recipe round-up, Katie… so much pumpkin goodness I’ve yet to try!

10. Hannah says:

I do believe I’m getting cheated out of two days of pumpkin… 😛 🙂 (Guess which team I’m on?!) I LOVE pumpkin!! But I also love the gingerbread-y, peppermint-y season of food coming up! 🙂

11. Wow, now that’s what I call a recipe roundup!
    Thanks for featuring my post! An oldie but a goodie.
    And I, for one, am ready for Xmas cookies. 😉

1. Michelle says:

I added a can of pumpkin instead of a cup cooked 10 minutes longer….Awesome…some mistakes are ok

1. That is great to know! I’m gonna have to try it that way on purpose sometime, now. 😉

1. Michelle says:

I’ve always been a fan Amber, so I know your recipes are always good….this made them super moist….family loved them….

12. Lauren says:

Hi Katie! All these recipes look wonderful! I’m having a birthday party for my two little girls in a couple of weeks, and I plan on making your pumpkin chocolate brownies as part of a healthy brownie spread. 🙂 My daughter is not much for cake, but she loves chocolate, so I figured 5 different types of brownies would make her happy! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

13. Mozzie says:

chocolate pumpkin brownie! that’s my fave of the year 😀

14. That’s a lot of pumpkin! The blog world totally does go crazy for pumpkin – it’s insane. I’m planning on making your pumpkin baked oatmeal Thanksgiving morning!

15. brianna says:

That first pie with chocolate looks awesome. I’m realizing I haven’t had nearly enough pumpkin spice lattes this year.

16. Awesome round-up!

But to answer your question… I love pumpkin and I don’t want Thanksgiving to come because then people will stop posting recipes. Lol. Not me though; I consume pumpkin YEAR ROUND!! 🙂

17. Haha I LOVE pumpkin so no issues here! I actually made your peanut butter pumpkin cups for a blogger bookclub here in Chicago and they were a huge hit! Althought I used sunbutter since we had some nut allergies

18. as much as i enjoyed pumpkin around this time of the year- I am ready for cranberry action now. your recipes are always top notch katie 🙂

19. Thanks so much for linking up to me Katie! I’ve been keeping pace with you, pretty much trying every pumpkin recipe you’ve posted for the last week or so, but there are still some more to try, and obviously the others you linked to from the blog world. Can’t wait!

20. kspar66 says:

I made your Crustless pumpkin pie and totally looove it! It was soo good topped with Luna and Larry’s Vanilla Island.