Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

My Favorite Healthy Christmas Recipes

Since I just recently published the giant collection of all my cookie recipes, they’re not included in today’s holiday round-up post.

What follows are all of my other holiday-themed recipes, from breakfast to dinner to dessert. And if you missed the giant holiday cookie post, see this link.

Now, on to everything else…

Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles
…………Secretly Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles

These are always quick to disappear at parties, and no one ever guesses the secret ingredient.

healthy grasshopper pie
………………..Chocolate Grasshopper Pie

Cool peppermint, dark chocolate, and no green food coloring whatsoever!

christmas casserole
…………………Cheesy Polenta Casserole

This one’s obviously not a dessert, but it’s a nice change of pace from the parade of sweets on offer during the holidays. Filled with creamy polenta and cheesy veggies, it’s one of those recipes that makes you feel really good and energized after eating it.

christmas ice cream
……………….Christmas Cookie Ice Cream

This sugar-cookie twist on traditional cookie dough ice cream is best eaten in front of a fireplace. Or on a beach in Florida. I’ll take the latter, please.

gingerbread latte
……………..“Starbucks” Gingerbread Lattes

With so much coconut whipped cream… that gingerbread man is the luckiest guy in the world.

peppermint pudding
……………………Candy Cane Pudding

Creamy peppermint pudding topped with cacao nibs and pomegranate seeds. This is also really good as a thick, pourable version of whipped heavy cream—try it over chocolate cake!

……………………One Ingredient Melties

I first made these a few years ago and have been eating them almost every single day since!

gingerbread peanut butter
……………….Gingerbread Peanut Butter

Good for taking the classic pb&j sandwich for a holiday spin.

healthy jelly roll
…………………Skinny Mini Jelly Roll

This one is really fun to make, and it’s single-serving!

eggnog cake
………………………..Baby Spice Cake

A surprisingly fat-free cake that serves just two people.

gingerbread cereal
 ………………….Gingerbread Breakfast Cereal

It tastes like gingerbread in a bowl!

healthy eggnog
………………………..Healthy Eggnog

A lighter, more refreshing version of eggnog—without the raw eggs!

Question of the Day:

What are you making this holiday season, either for dinner or dessert?

1. Jasmin says:

I love anything gingerbread flavoured….so you bet I’m eating everything from gingerbread smoothies and gingerbread butter to gingerbread cookies and YOUR gingerbread breakfast cereal!

1. Tiffany H says:

I just made a gingerbread almond butter recipe for the holidays. I’m gonna have to make the gingerbread oatmeal recipe for breakfast tomorrow 😀

2. Hann says:

Thanks for this post! Now I can look at all of your holiday recipes at the SAME TIME!!!! I wanted to dive into that coconut whipped cream on the gingerbread lattes! Gingerbread man, here I come lol (: For the holidays, I think I’ll try that delicious Christmas ice cream! Merry Christmas!

3. Nina says:

You’re amazing… Thank you! You need a recipe book! I would buy it, and I’m sure many others! :) can’t wait to make some yummy things, all from you!

4. I’m making eggnog, candy cane cookies & hummus…not all served together though 😉

Thank you for this compilation! I will definitely be making those truffles!!

5. A great collection! Love the “Egg” nog!

6. yum! Love the idea of chickpeas in the cookie dough truffles!

7. I love the late with the little gingerbread guy poking out! I could go for a swim in a latte

8. Shaina says:

That polenta dish looks awesome, I think I’ll have to give that a try the next time my friends and I do our pot luck dinner parties :)

9. They all look so good! I will be making Oven Roasted Butternut Squash Apples *& Pecans – so good its almost dessert!

10. laura says:

Mmmm gingerbread everything! so good :)
    I’m not making anything this year … Ill be on vacation, haha.

11. laura Miller says:

We always have the weirdest Christmas meals because we have so many different tastes, diets, and preferences. I usually have some mashed potatoes and jello. Maybe a roll or two. There will also be ham, mini cocktail weenies, lasagna, cheese and crackers, and eggnog.

12. Amanda Wahlstedt says:

what website are you using? I’m trying to start my own blog and your layout is beautifuL!

1. It’s a wordpress site. The theme is Thesis :).

13. Katie all of your recipes always look so amazing!!! :)

I want to make your cookie dough truffles soon!

14. trajayjay says:

Happy Holidays CCK!

Now that i have a magic bullet (for christmas) I think i’ll have to try those fudge babies

15. I just died! Those pictures, OMG. I am so hungry and that just made me MORE SO!!! I espeically love the Christmas Cookie Ice Cream picture. I wish I could reach my hand into the computer screen and grab it…. Hey if that were possible the food would be calorie free too, right? LOL!!! Merry X Mas! :)

16. whiness says:

The food looks absolutely delicious! These melties and healthy eggnog… I’d like to try it :)

I love your recipes. I’m glad I found out your website, I;m going to follow you!

17. Julia says:

Yummm! You know, a cookie I really think you should try to do a healthy makeover to is the “Monster Cookie.” I first heard about it on “Sally’s Baking Addiction” blog, so you can look there to see it if you don’t know what I’m talking about! It would be awesome! 😀 Thanks for all the amazing recipes so far and keep them coming (especially I really hope to see the 100 calorie cinnamon rolls 😀 ) Haha!

18. How did I miss this post! I wish I would have seen it before Christmas. So many good ideas. I will just have to make some of these for New Years!

19. All of these recipes look divine!

20. audrey says:

Hi Katie your recipes are always great! wondering if you have any using cacao nibs? thanks :)

1. Hmm… just recipes where you use them as a garnish (such as in the Shamrock Shakes).

21. Suzanne Holt says:

Where to begin? What a great collection of healthier recipes for the holidays that are still fun. Thanks for sharing! Pinned.