Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Update: The Chocolate-Covered Katie Cookbook

The idea of a Chocolate-Covered cookbook came to light more than a year ago, and I first mentioned it on the blog back in the in this post. However, the process is long and complicated, and I didn’t want to say anything until all the details were concrete…

macaroon less glare

Today, I finally get to share:

The Chocolate-Covered Katie cookbook is slated to come out in late 2014 and will be published by Grand Central Publishing. I’m honored and humbled for the chance to work with GCP, one of the industry’s top publishers of practical non-fiction. (They also publish Nicholas Sparks’ books. This probably won’t help me to meet Ryan Gosling… but a girl can dream!)

You can buy the book here: Reserve Your Copy Of The Chocolate Covered Katie Cookbook Today

The book will be filled with 80-100 healthy dessert recipes, most of which have never been published before on the blog. Photos of every recipe will also be included, and an e-version will be available.

Healthy Chocolate Doughnuts

And yes, it will be all desserts.

1. Samantha says:

Congratulations! Such wonderful news.

2. Melissa says:

Can’t wait! I will definitely be buying one!

3. A HUGE Congratulations to you! What an amazing adventure you are about to embark on. I can’t wait to get the cookbook and try out every recipe!

4. I’ve been waiting for this post for what seems like forever! 🙂 I will definitely be buying your cookbook. And I really hope you do the recipe testers again. It was so much fun the first time!

Funny thought- They always say desserts are comfort food, right? Well, what better way to sob over a Nicholas Sparks book than with a dessert from Chocolate-Covered Katie? 😀 Lol.

5. Katie, that is FANTASTIC! I will definitely be purchasing it! Your desserts are always wonderful and delicious. 🙂

6. Amy says:

Yay! There are a few of your recipes I cannot live without. Looking forward to even more 🙂 Congrats!!!

7. Huge congrats, Katie!! I can’t wait for the release of your beautiful cookbook!

8. Megan says:

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I’ll be looking forward to buying it when it comes out next year. I love all of your recipes. Looking forward to some taste testing too!

9. Congratulations!! I can’t wait to hear even more about it – and check it out! 🙂

10. Hannah says:

Congratulations on getting your book published! That’s a real accomplishment! You must be so excited!
    I will totally be buying your cookbook! Or making my mother buy it for my birthday or Christmas! 🙂
    I can’t wait to see it! I’d shower you with a bunch of questions, but I’ll just be patient and wait for 2014!
    (Great. With a long awaited cookbook and The Hobbit to look forward to, the years won’t go by fast enough!) 😉

11. I’m so happy for you Katie.. This is so cool and thanks for the update. It’s been so wonderful watching you take off with all your success!! Moni xx

12. Katy says:

Congratulations and good luck Katie!

13. Cheers, hooray, cigars all around! It’s going to be great.

14. Jaime says:

Oh yay! That is awesome for you, congrats!

15. Haley says:

I would love to be a Glutenfree tester!!!

16. Lee Ann says:

Congratulations! I was wondering when you would come out with one.
    I will watch for your call for testers because I’d love to help out.

17. Richa says:

Congratulations! i cant wait for the book!

18. CONGRATS!!!! It is much deserved!!! Can’t wait to see it!

19. Oh yeah, and LOVING the new site!!

20. Sarah says:

What an amazing and daunting task you have ahead of yourself- can’t wait to see it!