Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Healthy Halloween Recipes

Twix Bars, Milky Ways, Snickers…

If you’re cutting back on sugar, watching your weight, or living with food allergies, Halloween can be a scary time. For treats without the tricks, here are eleven not-so-scary healthy Halloween recipes:

healthy butterfingers

pumpkin pie reeses

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites

nanaimo bars

Mint Chocolate Nanaimo Bars

This post is part two of the healthy Halloween recipes. If you didn’t see your favorite copycat candy bar, it might very well be included in part one, linked below:

More Recipes: 16 More Healthy Halloween Recipes

1. I would like *all* the treats tyvm!

2. I didn’t know you had a candy corn recipe! I absolutely LOVE candy corn–but it makes me postively ill (not to mention, pretty sure it’s not vegan…). & love that it’s heart shaped!

3. LOVE these! I was actually looking for some healthier treats to make for my husband and I’s spooky movie night tomorrow and some of these looks PERFECT!

4. Kim says:

Wow what awesome snacks you have made! I never thought about how hard it is for people with allergies and weight loss diets around Halloween time. I find that when I make sweets around the house they are gone super fast and then we all start to expand around the waist! I just made a Chocolate Chip Banana Bread that was a hit though..not good for losing weight however!

5. Melissa says:

Yum, all of these look so good and the ideas behind them are so innovative! I definitely need to try creating some of these!

6. Noora says:

I absolutely have to try these this Halloween! I’m trying to cut back on calories and lose some weight but since university is right now really stressful I tend to eat lots of candy so… :S

7. Renee says:

OMG, the healthy twix has just won be over haha. I MUST make some of these. Thanks for sharing!!! Halloween is definitely a tough time if you’re trying to watch your sugar intake.

8. Nina says:

Wow Katie!
    Your creativity is awe inspiring! I love all the healthy ingredients!!
    Your site has got to be the best I’ve seen so far when it comes to healthy, fun, moderate to easy all around yummy and delicious recipes!

I’m really hoping you get a cooking show! Because right now all these cooking channels and powers that be are completely ignoring the fact that a huge percent of the population has some sort of diet restriction and/or health related issue due to unhealthy foods/sugar being consumed at an alarming rate. Lots of people are craving healthy alternatives these days and I hope this type of cooking and baking gets into the mainstream very soon!..Where we get to see these types of cooking shows as the norm. Frankly I’m tired of all these new southern cooking shows in the spot light where it’s just one unhealthy recipe after another being glorified. Food channels need to get with the times.

Anyway great work!

9. Wow! Such a beautiful yummy page to look at! Will definitely try some of those soon :)

10. Thanks for the roundup – great alternatives!

11. Halloween has got to be the worst holiday for people trying to eat healthy. It’s hard to recreate a lot of candy, but you have done it so easily! I love how simple a lot of these recipes are. I still have to try your healthy pumpkin corns! They are adorable and sound so delicious! :)

12. Yum! Thanks for sharing these. I need to stay away from the processed candy this year! Happy Halloween Katie!

13. Michelle says:

Great post, my mouth is watering thinking of any of these delicious treats

14. These all look delicious!! I make something similar to the brownie bites…they’re a favourite in my household 😉

15. YUM! The mint chocolate nanaimo bars look insane!

16. Eatmore bars are my mom’s all time favourite. I have to make these for her 😀

17. Amber says:

Katie. I love you. Even though all of your online recipes are free, if you ever make a cookbook, I will buy it just to support you.