Chocolate-Covered Katie on Instagram

I know…

It’s only taken me a million years to finally make a Chocolate-Covered Katie Instagram account. Better late than never, right?

BB Bop

I pretty much have no clue what I’m doing yet… so please bear with me :)

Link to my photos: Chocolate Covered Katie Instagram

There are only a few photos so far, but MANY more will be posted soon, mostly previews of dessert experiments in the works. And if you aren’t an Instagram user just sit tight: Next up, there will be cinnamon roll pancakes on the blog!

1. Lani says:

Yay! You finally make an instagram! You should check out the #chocolatecoveredkatie hashtags; there’s almost 2k posts on there of people who tried out your recipes (and loved it!). I can’t wait to see what you’ll post! ^_^ Have a wonderful day!

2. becauseHeloves! says:

I followed you! Hooray for being on instagram!

3. Hollie says:

Wow that is exciting. I’m obsessed with instagram and twitter. My favorite social media venues.

4. Monica P says:

I just stared on instagram too .. not sure what I’m going to do with it .. lol. I kinda like twitter better .. we’ll see.

Monica.

5. Instagram is a foodie’s dream… as well as my biggest daily distraction haha yay!

6. EVA says:

As much as I’m into photography, I do not have an Instagram. I actually don’t have any social media anything! Woot for being prehistoric!

7. David says:

Wow, you’ve been out of Texas for like a month and your look has changed significantly. Now it will be about 10 years before the Texas accent moderates :)

8. Cool! You’ll get the hang of it soon I’m sure – it’s not very hard to grasp :)

9. Melanie says:

I just found your blog last week (and am so happy and excited to try some of your recipes!) Welcome to instagram – it’s pretty fun and easy to get the hang of! Another addiction is free photo editing apps…some great ones out there. Cheers!

10. Melissa @ Nourish By Melissa says:

Yay! Instagram is my favourite social media, so glad you’ve joined!

11. Oooh yay! I’m going to go and follow you now! :-)

12. Steph says:

I think I’ll be able to sit tight if there are cinnamon roll pancakes coming up 😀

13. Michelle says:

Hey Katie! I wanted to let you know that occasionally lately I’ve had trouble getting this website to load even when all other websites are loading perfectly. Sometimes it takes about three tries. Maybe it’s just me for some reason though?

1. Hi Michelle,

I’m ot sure what could be the problem… is it still slow?

1. Michelle says:

It seems to be fine now!

14. KarenW says:

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I tried clicking on your instagram even though I don’t have an account and it DOES work!

1. Thanks! Must have been my computer. Good to know! :)

15. Yay!!! Welcome to Instagram Katie! So glad that you joined! :)

16. Virginia says:

Hello Katie, I like your blog but if recollect correctly, you wanted to venture into more “exotic” desserts and elaborate creations. Are you still up to it?

1. Of course. Definitely still experimenting.

17. Emma of Zimt says:

Horray! … I think I may be following the wrong person, then… (You weren’t on there months and months ago?! Heh.)

Let me know if you need a hand with it! I like to think I’ve figured it out to an acceptable level.

18. Ayaka says:

OMG! Yesterday was below freezing in DC and I cannot believe that you were wearing sleeveless… But it is a very cute color on you 😀
    Congratulations on your new Instagram page!

19. Maddie says: