Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Super Bowl Recipes: 21 Recipes to Inspire You!

Some of you might be wondering, What the heck happened to Healthy Breakfast Month?!

It turns out there were more breakfast recipes than days in January, so the rest of the breakfasts will be posted soon. Maybe we should even do another breakfast month?? In the meantime, Super Bowl Sunday is approaching at rapid speed, and so I wanted to get my Super Bowl recipe post up in time to help inspire anyone looking for ideas.

There’s also at least one more recipe I want to post before Sunday (CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!), so look out for that recipe tomorrow.

spaghettios

guac

Low Fat Guacamole

pb cookies

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

zucchini brownies

Zucchini Brownies

Coming tomorrow: a new brownie recipe… :)

1. That pizza hummus would be perfect to bring to a party – easy to transport and easy to eat! Plus I doubt anyone would bring it as well

2. Mmmm…now I’m officially salivating all over my desk at work. Thanks for the inspiration, can’t wait to try that sweet potato chili recipe!

3. Well these are all perfect! I’m eyeing the chili and the chocolate jello! Thankssss!

4. The Zen Kat says:

Who knew superbowl meals could be so healthy? :)

Looking forward to the brownie recipe!

5. jyo says:

Hi Katie, I am new to your blog. and right from the day one, i am so hooked up on ur recipes..this is the best desert blog i ever came across and i absolutely love all your recipes…i tried black bean brownies and i am an addict of them :-)..thanks for all your super yummy receipes

1. Kerry says:

Her black bean brownies was the first recipe that I saw and tried. I was hooked ever since! You should try her Fudge You brownie/cake. Its AMAZING! But then again, all of her recipes are so good. Love, love love!

1. jyo says:

oh yeah i will try it this weekend…he he ….i was literally drooling over my computer screen looking at her fudge brownie pics :-)…whenever i look up her posts…i always wish i am her best friend :-) that way i get to taste all of her tasty bites….

2. EVA says:

Same here! Black bean brownies were the first. I was so happy to find a gluten free recipe that takes my beloved brownies AND adds my beloved black beans! So delicious, now I try every super simple CCK recipe. They’re all simple, but I don’t have all the ingredients to make some select recipes.

6. I am definitely inspired after seeing that pizza hummus and quinoa bites!

And Nutella rice crispies? Sign me up! These apps may make me actually sit down to watch the game 😉

7. Love the healthy superbowl list! I made the Quinoa bites yesterday for Dinner and my boyfriend and I devoured them 😉 Delicious !

8. Anything that tastes like pizza is a slam dunk for me. Anything that tastes like pizza and is healthy? Awesome! I’ll definitely be trying out the Melty Pizza Hummus and Quinoa Pizza Bites. Thanks for sharing!

9. becauseHeloves! says:

Yayayayay! A new brownie recipe! I hope they’re good. Ah, who am I kidding. It’s Chocolate Covered Katie. I know they’ll be good!

P.S. I can’t wait for more breakfast recipes!

10. Livi says:

I want all of these now!! good thing its a snow day… time to cook!

11. I have been looking for an excuse to make your zucchini fries for a long time now!! The Super Bowl is the perfect excuse but not sure if I will since I just broke my foot a couple weeks ago. I might just have to enlist my husband to make them! :) Those and maybe your peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies. :)

12. EVA says:

I JUST got my toaster oven in the mail, so I think it’d be appropriate to christen it with brownies. A lil’ chocolate here and there will add some nice touches.

13. Stephanie says:

This post definitely inspired me to make some super bowl goodies….Sweets, chocolate in particular, are rarely found in a super bowl spread. I made some healthy chocolate peanut butter brownies to make up for that! Thanks for all your inspiring recipes, I have tried so many with success!

14. These all look so good – perfect for Superbowl – or anytime!

15. Emilylovesraisins says:

superbowl, meh… I’ve never done much for the superbowl. (Thats not to say your recipes aren’t superbowl-worthy, those lentil sloppy joes are amazing!) but chocolate brownies? oh man, THOSE are something to be looking out for! :)

16. Rachelle says:

The pizza hummus is my FAVORITE! I have made it a million times!

17. Mikaela says:

Hey, Katie! I’ve got a question that isn’t related to the article….it’s actually concerning your deep-dish cookie pie! Could I make it a CHOCOLATE cookie pie by using black beans and cocoa? I love your blog, btw 😀

18. Joan says:

What’s up with the link
    lets-cook-spicy-chicken-bacon-noodle-soup?
    I think maybe you got hacked?
    The second line of You might also like, are not your recipes, takes to another site.

19. Elizabeth says:

Dear Katie,
    I have been following your blog for several months. It has been an incredible inspiration to me on my health management journey. I derive great pleasure from my sense of taste, and am thrilled that there are so many ways- invented by you- to have good flavor and good health. I’m also an experimentalist (both in a laboratory for my job, and in the kitchen), so the stories, trials, and errors behind your recipes are almost as good as the flavors themselves.
    I have been telling everyone I know about your blog: First I give them the finished product ^_^ then I tell them it’s healthy, then I give them the URL!
    I appreciate you and your blog very much.
    Kind regards, Elizabeth