**This is the bake sale for the people NOT in the US**
Get your hungry on!!
A few notes:
- All proceeds will go to redcross.org
- The auction ends tomorrow, 6pm EST
- Please, before bidding, read the Bake Sale Rules.
Throughout the day, at the bottom of this post, I’ll be updating the current bids. That way you can see the current high bids for each item. So keep checking back :).
Everything is vegan!!
Starting with an item from the friend whose own magnanimous efforts to help those in Japan inspired me to organize this bake sale:
Fitnessista’s Famous Raw Macaroons
Your choice of flavor (blonde, chocolate, mocha, super roon, chocolate almond butter or meyer-lemon lavender) (She’ll ship anywhere!)
Emma’s Vegan Marshmallows (HFCS free)
Emma’s Raw Cookie Dough Truffles
Eleanor’s Coconut Oil Chocolate Cookies (with dark chocolate chips and a flax “egg”)
Damjana’s Chocoholic Almond Bars
(She’ll ship anywhere!)
Ingredients: dates, almonds, cranberries, and cocoa powder
Carrie’s Raw Choco Chip Cookie Dough Cookies
Änne’s Huge, Fat Chocolate Cookies
McKella’s Irish Flapjacks
Hannah’s Chocolate-Spiral Cookies
(6 huge cookies!)
Jennifer’s Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (18 bars)
(Made in a 100% dairy, egg, nut, and peanut-free kitchen!! Safe for anyone allergic to the aforementioned items.)
(She’ll ship anywhere!)
Jennifer is also donating Arbonne products (worth over $100!)
-Massage oil (worth $56), Ginger Citrus set (worth $30), and travel kit (worth $45)
(She’ll ship anywhere)
Hannah’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Emma’s Cherry Bomb Diggety Health Bars
Emma’s Chocolate PB Candy Pops
My Fudge Babies
(in any flavor you choose)
(I’ll ship anywhere!)
Are you hungry yet?
Once again, see: Bake Sale Rules
It’s all for a good cause. So go crazy! Bid on one item, bid on two items, bid on all of ’em if you wish! I’ll update bids on this page, throughout the day.
I’ll also probably be giving bid updates on Twitter.
And if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment. But remember, don’t place actual bids in the comment section (see rules, linked above).
(In US dollars)
- Fitnessista’s Macaroons $500
- Emma’s Marshmallows $40
- Emma’s Cookie Dough Truffles $30
- Eleanor’s Coconut Chocolate Cookies $20
- Damjana’s Almond Bars $25
- Carrie’s Cookie Dough Cookies $30
- Änne’s Huge, Fat Chocolate Cookies $20
- McKella’s Irish Flapjacks $20
- Emma’s Chocolate PB Pops $50
- Emma’s Cherry Bars**
- Hannah’s Chocolate-Spiral Cookies $32
- Jennifer’s Chocolate Chip Granola Bars $55
- Jennifer’s Gift Basket $40
- Hannah’s Chocolate Chip Cookies $20
- My Fudge Babies $235
**This was a late addition… if anyone wants to bid, I’m keeping this one open until tomorrow morning.