To receive free recipes by email: Sign up here.

The easiest way to never miss a recipe!

chocolate-chip-cookie-pie_thumb         cookies4

Healthy Dessert Recipes                                             Healthy Cookies and Bars

pancakes-sharper1         vegan peanut butter milkshake

Healthy Pancake Recipes                                 Healthy Drinks and Milkshakes

mint_thumb        sberry-cake1

Ice Cream/Frozen Treats                                         Single-Serving Desserts

pb-cake-2         oatfudge3_thumb

No-Flour Black Bean Brownies                                                  All things Oatmeal

Non-Dessert Recipes                                   Healthy Puddings and Dips

ice-cream-sandwiches_thumb

Special Diet Recipes                                              Fudge Babies and Homemade Larabars

If it’s easier:

You can Get CCK Recipes by Email.

That way you don’t have to remember to keep checking back for new recipes.

1. Anonymous says:

I have some recipe requests. Not sure if you’ve made any of these, but: banana bread, rice crispy treats, pizza, homemade veggie corn dogs, brocoli cheese soup, gingerbread men cookies, and danish.

1. Other than my raw gingerbread men, I don’t think I’ve done any of those… so I’ll have to try for you!

2. Other than my raw gingerbread men, I don’t think I’ve done any of those… so I’ll have to try for you!

2. Anonymous says:

3. Tara says:

I want to try your gingerbread butter or raw gingerbread men!

4. Tara says:

I want to try your gingerbread butter or raw gingerbread men!

5. sarah says:

hi! i just ran across your blog and have now bookmarked it – spending my night digging through to catch up! just wanted to say how much i appreciate the recipes as well as health and body perspective as posted elsewhere.

1. Aw Sarah, I’m so glad you found me! :)

2. Aw Sarah, I’m so glad you found me! :)

6. sarah says:

7. Catherine @ Running Beginners says:

Ok. I’ve just stumbled across your blog and am now severely annoyed that I’m only just finding it and haven’t been trying all these delicious recipes for ages. I think that some of these may prove to be real winners for me on my early run days – which is awesome for me as I need something before a run and have struggled to find stuff that works. Now I just have to decide what to start with! I see some very yummy days coming up though that’s for sure :)

1. Thanks for such a sweet comment! I’m so glad you found my blog. It’s always nice to know other running foodies! :)

2. Thanks for such a sweet comment! I’m so glad you found my blog. It’s always nice to know other running foodies! :)

8. Catherine @ Running Beginners says:

9. Rachel says:

HI KATIE!(:
    I really love your recipes♥
    After spending hours on the net, i finally found what i wanted to see(:
    I’m on a diet now, so is there any diet plan i could follow from here to loose weight???(:
    Thanks!
    God bless!(:

1. Hey Rachel,
      I’m so glad you found me :). I can’t really recommend a diet plan for you, since I don’t know anything about your specific situation… and I’m also not qualified as a nutritionist or anything. But most of my recipes can be easily modified to fit a low-calorie lifestyle. Just use the optional applesauce in place of oil in my recipes, and try stevia in place of sugar.

1. Rachel says:

I really love your recipes♥
    After spending hours on the net, i finally found what i wanted to see(:
    Thanks!
    God bless!(:

11. Michelle says:

Hi
    I adore your blog, it has lots of tempting and perfectly healthy recipes, and lots and lots of chocolate and peanut butter!
    I’m a fairly new vegan since moving to America but when I visited home recently (my beautiful Australia) I found eating vegan quite a challenge, especially at restaurants. Do you have any advice on veganizing meals at not so vegan-minded restaurants?
    Thanks and please please keep posting your yummy goodness!:)

1. Hi Michelle!
      I have an awesome friend, Bianca (from a blog called Vegan Crunk), who once wrote an awesome guest post for me about eating out: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2010/08/31/dining-out-vegan-style/
      And thanks for the kind words!

1. Michelle says:

Thanks, that post has some really good ideas, especially about asking Chefs to make alterations and checking ahead of time.
        You rock!

2. Michelle says:

You rock!

2. Hi Michelle!
      And thanks for the kind words!

12. Michelle says:

Hi
    Thanks and please please keep posting your yummy goodness!:)

13. Rachel says:

OKAY KATIE!^^THANKS!I WILL!^^

14. Rachel says:

OKAY KATIE!^^THANKS!I WILL!^^

15. I love the updated page! Well done Katie 😀

16. I love the updated page! Well done Katie 😀

17. Love the new recipe page, Katie! So easy to navigate!

1. Thanks, Laura! Oh my word, it’s so hard to keep everything organized when there are so many recipes and they all seem to fit into many different categories :-?.

1. Which is exactly why mine aren’t better organized. LOL!

2. Which is exactly why mine aren’t better organized. LOL!

2. Thanks, Laura! Oh my word, it’s so hard to keep everything organized when there are so many recipes and they all seem to fit into many different categories :-?.

18. Love the new recipe page, Katie! So easy to navigate!

19. Awe! This WHOLE page is making my life complete!!!! I love the organization! 😀

20. Awe! This WHOLE page is making my life complete!!!! I love the organization! 😀