Obviously, this list isn’t all-inclusive.
If I’ve left your favorite healthy fat off, feel free to yell at me (in a nice way!) in the comment section ;).
- nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, macadamias, hazelnuts…)
- non-hydrogenated oils (such as olive, canola, flax, hep, peanut, sesame…)
- nut butters/seed butters
- non-hydrogenated spreads
- peanuts (not actually a nut, but a legume)
- coconuts (like peanuts, not actually nuts)
- seeds (pumpkin, flax, sesame…)
Some of these are no-brainers.
But I really loved how Robert Cheeke put together a list of high-protein foods, all in one place.
So I wanted to do the same with fats.