1. wai twoopss i meant pursuit of hippinesses comment— dang all these ppl commented before me so that last one got screwed up! :O

2. wai twoopss i meant pursuit of hippinesses comment— dang all these ppl commented before me so that last one got screwed up! :O

3. pamela says:

Enjoyed reading this and all the tips you included.

4. pamela says:

Enjoyed reading this and all the tips you included.

5. LOVE this new page, very informative! Thanks for sharing, I’ve never lived anywhere but FL (and a couple months in NYC), were your parents in the Military?

1. Hehe no, my dad was in international insurance. Still is. Actually, right now he is in India!

1. That must be nice to be able to travel so much! Were you lucky enough to pick up any of the languages?

1. I knew quite a bit of Japanese… sadly I’ve forgotten a lot of it. But my Chinese is pretty good. Nothing compared to my dad; he is incredible! He knows like 7 languages!

1. How fabulous! My father speaks spanish but unfortunately never spoke it in the house (Hence my mediocre high school spanish)

2. How fabulous! My father speaks spanish but unfortunately never spoke it in the house (Hence my mediocre high school spanish)

2. I knew quite a bit of Japanese… sadly I’ve forgotten a lot of it. But my Chinese is pretty good. Nothing compared to my dad; he is incredible! He knows like 7 languages!

2. That must be nice to be able to travel so much! Were you lucky enough to pick up any of the languages?

2. Hehe no, my dad was in international insurance. Still is. Actually, right now he is in India!

6. LOVE this new page, very informative! Thanks for sharing, I’ve never lived anywhere but FL (and a couple months in NYC), were your parents in the Military?

7. Great new FAQ page! I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into your answers. Great job, Katie! 🙂

8. Great new FAQ page! I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into your answers. Great job, Katie! 🙂

9. Gillian says:

i just have to say- i love your recipes and how creative you are with healthy ingredients! one of my favorite things to do it bake, so i definitely come here for inspiration.

blondies may be happening this weekend- any tips for lowering the sugar? have you tried with agave or honey?

1. I haven’t personally tried it with agave, but if you read the comments on that post, I know a lot of others have had success with agave. And some have used other sweeteners as well. I hope you like them!!

2. I haven’t personally tried it with agave, but if you read the comments on that post, I know a lot of others have had success with agave. And some have used other sweeteners as well. I hope you like them!!

10. Gillian says:

11. Lilly says:

great Q&A ! you are fabulous 🙂

12. Lilly says:

great Q&A ! you are fabulous 🙂

13. Amanda says:

I love that you updated your FAQ page because it made me look over the questions…I’d been wondering about how your hair is so incredibly gorgeous! I’m already cutting way back on doing “stuff” to my hair (I try not to blowdry it, and I stopped getting highlights! Yay! And recently added more omega-3s to my diet…I can already see a difference! Maybe I’ll try out your awesome shampoo…I have a Sprouts nearby….Of course you’re gorgeous in general it’s not just your hair! Good job on your blog I love it so much! 🙂

1. Amanda, you are such a sweetheart! 🙂 And oh my gosh, how cool is Sprouts, right? Just be sure to go when they put all their vitamins on sale, 20% off (ask them when it’ll happen next… it’s usually like once a month or so). Haircare is part of vitamins, so the shampoos are always on sale then too :).

2. Amanda, you are such a sweetheart! 🙂 And oh my gosh, how cool is Sprouts, right? Just be sure to go when they put all their vitamins on sale, 20% off (ask them when it’ll happen next… it’s usually like once a month or so). Haircare is part of vitamins, so the shampoos are always on sale then too :).

14. Amanda says:

15. Barb says:

I love your page and I think you are an amazing person/blogger! Keep up the awesome posts, I look forward to hearing your ideas every day!

16. Barb says:

17. Lauren says:

This looks great Katie!! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this! 😀 I am surel blogging as your career will take you far! You have big plans for some recipes? Please please please be a cookbook!!!

18. Lauren says:

19. Rebecca says:

Interesting…I would take strength-training over cardio in a heartbeat (gotta love the pun!). While not with heavy weights or anything, I could easily do strength training waiting for water to boil, watching tv, etc. It is possible to use filled water bottles, soup cans, etc. instead of weights and to either do a whole “routine” or just a few random exercises here and there (calf raises while waiting in line, tensing muscle groups while waiting at traffic lights, squats while brushing your teeth—so many options!). Unfortunately, even though everyone seems to say that “women physically can’t bulk up,” I CAN! Ugh..so frustrating. My brother is always trying to gain weight/build muscle (even with a full-time job in his early 30s this is still an obsession of his). I, on the other hand, gain visible muscle within just a few workouts—and it is not a good look for me, personally. Cardio needs to be my friend but, honestly, I can’t stand it! (So, the opposite problem that you have!) I find it endlessly boring and monotonous. I have tried running outside, inside, doing machines, doing DVDs, taking classes, getting involved in sports and it is just not my thing. I am jealous when people actually *like* running (I ran 5 miles everyday for months to train for a race and kept waiting for that “runner’s high” everyone talks about…or at least for it to get easier…guess what? After EVERY run I always felt sick to my stomach, horrible and angry…literally!

1. It’s so weird how people can be so different! If only we both could merge our interests. I am always so jealous of people who like strength training! I do strength training (if you can even call my made-up home routine “strength training”) in front of the tv, and I still don’t like it!

2. It’s so weird how people can be so different! If only we both could merge our interests. I am always so jealous of people who like strength training! I do strength training (if you can even call my made-up home routine “strength training”) in front of the tv, and I still don’t like it!

3. Kris says:

I hate running too. I wanted to add some cardio and one day I stumbled upon this:
      My new favorite workout! I always do it with music, three minute songs actually, to time myself.

4. Kris says: