This simple homemade crustless pumpkin pie is so unbelievably delicious!
Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This pumpkin pie recipe is crazy.
You could actually eat the entire 8 servings of pie and still consume less fat and fewer calories than if you ate just one slice of many traditional pies!
Not that I’d recommend eating an entire pie in one serving… But you could!
You Might Also Like: Vegan Pecan Pie – NO Corn Syrup
A secretly vegan crustless pumpkin pie, with a rich and almost custard-like texture.
It will be love at first bite.
The recipe has developed something of a cult following over the years, with many readers writing in to tell me they make it not just on Thanksgiving, but all year round!
It’s great if you’re on Weight Watchers too, because it’s very low in points and can easily be made with your favorite sugar substitute if you’d prefer not to use sugar.
Trending Recipe: Pumpkin Banana Bread
Pumpkin Pie Topping Ideas:
Or try topping it with coconut whipped cream, cashew cream, or eating it plain and letting the pumpkin spice flavor really shine.
Packed with vitamins and nutrition and low in sugar and unhealthy fat, the crustless pie is just as great for breakfast as it is for dessert!
What’s your favorite part about Thanksgiving? My favorite part is getting to be with my entire family, which doesn’t happen as often now that we’re older. But eating pumpkin pie and Vegan Cheesecake come in a close second!
(If you’re not in America, please still feel free to answer the question. I’d love to hear about your country’s Thanksgiving if you have one.)
Above, watch the video of how to make crustless pumpkin pie.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup flour, such as spelt, oat, white, sorghum, or almond
- 1/3 cup sugar of choice or xylitol
- pinch uncut stevia OR 2 extra tbsp sugar
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 2 tbsp oil, or omit and increase milk to 1 cup
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal OR 2 tsp cornstarch (can be omitted if pie will be served in a bowl)
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and grease a 10 or 9-inch round pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, and stir very well. In a separate bowl, combine all liquid ingredients with the energ or flax, and whisk. Pour wet into dry, stir to combine, then pour into the pan and bake 35 minutes. (It’ll still be gooey after baking, but that’s ok.) Allow to cool completely before transferring uncovered to the fridge to “set” for at least 6 hours before trying to slice.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes:
(This recipe also makes a really good gravy)