Get two new free healthy recipes each week. Sign Up

Healthy Mothers Day Recipes

I’d say my mother is the most amazing woman in the world; but many of you might argue and say that your mother holds the title of world’s best mom.

Healthy Mothers Day Recipes

The Ultimate Vegan Lemon Loaf Cake

Vegan Lemon Bread

This proves there’s quite a large number of wonderful mothers around. So here are over 40 reader favorite healthy Mothers Day recipes to treat them right, from breakfast – preferably served in bed – to dessert, and everything in between!

Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

I’ve included in the post some of my own mother’s favorite recipes from the blog, such as the pancakes, chocolate pudding, and healthy banana bread.

And I’ve also included recipes that are especially easy and fun for kids to make, such as the chocolate truffles and sugar cookies.

Oil Free Coconut Bread Recipe

Oatmeal Muffins

brownie cheesecake vegan

Brownie Cheesecake Recipe

5 Ingredient Keto Pancakes, from the Hello Breakfast ebook

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

3 Ingredient Whipped Coffee Recipe (Dalgona Coffee)

Whipped Coffee Recipe

The Best Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe

Cauliflower Soup Recipe

Lentil Soup Recipe

Lentil Soup Recipe

The Best Vegan Pizza Recipe

Vegan Pizza Recipe

The Best Black Bean Soup (Homemade)

Black Bean Soup Recipe

Easy Mushroom Gravy Recipe

Mushroom Gravy Recipe

Easy Vegan Tacos Recipe

Vegan Tacos

Super Healthy Vegetarian Chili Recipe

Vegetarian Chili Recipe

vegan cheese

Vegan Cheese Sauce

fg 2

Creamy Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta

spinach tomato pasta

Spinach Tomato Pasta – Ready In 25 Minutes!

And finally…

Healthy Easter Recipes

The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread

(From the Hello Breakfast ebook)

Do you have any favorite healthy Mothers Day recipes?

What are you making this year for Mothers Day?

Or what are you hoping someone will make for you? Please feel free to leave links in the comment section, as your recipes might inspire someone else. And if your mom has a favorite recipe you’d like to see on the blog, please feel free to let me know in the comments as well.

I am always looking for new recipe suggestions!

5/5 (5)

Published on May 6, 2020

Meet Katie

featured on The
Today Show, CNN,
Fox, The
Huffington Post, and

Learn more about Katie

Get Free Recipes

Don’t Miss Out On The NEW Free Healthy Recipes

Chocolate Covered Katie The Healthy Dessert Blog Recipes

Popular Right Now

Reader Interactions

52 Comments

Leave a comment or reviewLeave a rating
  1. Ellen Quinones says

My 2 year old isnt old enough to shop on her own yet so all i require is the best hugs and kii. sses ever 🙂

2. eValerie says

That’s odd. My RSS reader isn’t picking up your most recent postings, even though when I click on the RSS icon on your website it shows the postings there.

3. Hannah says

Once when I was younger, my little cousin gave me a rose on Mother’s Day, because his father told him he had to find a girl (he meant a mother) and give it to her.

I’m most likely going to make one of your cookie recipes, but probably a few days before Mother’s Day, since the day of we’re going to my great grandmother’s house. We’ve got a grandmother, a great grandmother, an aunt (who is a mother), and my mother here! So many mothers!

Thanks for this! Awesome!

4. Eileen says

Love that you have multiple gluten-free options for Mother’s Day goodies. Will definitely come in handy! Thanks, Katie! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom! xo

5. Katie says

This is my FIRST official mothers day! 🙂 I’ve requested the same thing i requested for my birthday and Valentines Day – your vegan chocolate cake with the chocolate bar pie topping – to diiiiiie for, I love it! 🙂

6. Lisa says

I needed some recipes for Mother’s Day! Since I plan to have a nice Dinner and Dessert prepared and luckily my Mom loves my healthy recipes I create for her. It’s nice when she shares the love of more health filled desserts.
    I have pilates teachers training this weekend, so I’ll miss most of the celebrating but at least I can make it home later to see her. Mom’s are the best.

7. jodye @ chocolate and chou fleur says

We celebrated mother’s day on sunday (with a Cinco de Mayo feast!) because I’ll be away on the real mother’s day, but I’ll still be making that cookie dough latte for myself! I think I’ll make the chocolate chip breakfast cookies, too, as an easy, travel-friendly breakfast!

8. Jenni says

Your pictures are always so gorgeous, Katie. I already bought my mom (no, mine is the best mom ever!) a present, but I haven’t even thought about baking her something! I should get on top of this.

9. Nicole says

Last year I made my mom the five-minute carrot cake for breakfast, and she fell in love! So I’ll be doubling or tripling the recipe this year and making either mini-muffins or a big cake! I can’t wait for Mother’s Day, either, I just got home from college so I need some mommy-daughter time! 😀

10. Alex @ Cookie Dough Katzen says

Great recipes! This reminds me I’d like to do a post for my mom on mother’s day. 🙂

11. Amy says

My mom would love every single one of these! Well, maybe not the lattes or mocha cake; she’s not the greatest coffee fan… But she’d totally make up for it by eating three servings of the ultimate chocolate pie instead! We always had a well-stocked shelf in our pantry for dark chocolate growing up. She made sure there were at least six different varieties at all times!

12. Melanie says

These recipes look amazing – too many to choose from almost! Sadly my mum is in Australia and I am in the UK so we’ll only speak on the phone. I’m thinking I’ll try some healthy pancakes for Mothers Day. Perhaps I could describe how yummy they are when I’m speaking to her? 😉 Thanks for the great recipes.

13. Stephen Kjeldsen says

I don’t plan to only bake this for mother’s dat :b My friends as well as my mom think there is something wrong with me when I dish out cookies with honey and sweet berries. Me being a man that is. Last comment: Your pictures are stunning.

14. Tracie says

My family is having a Mother’s Day lunch this afternoon. I am going to bring appetizers and dessert. For dessert, I thought of buying a cake from the local bakery, but I may just try the no bake peanut butter pie. It looks very delicious and the recipe is straightforward enough. Thanks for sharing.