This unbelievably rich and creamy vegan chocolate pie is the ultimate does-not-taste-healthy dessert!
The simple recipe can be:
NO Coconut Milk!
Serve it at your next party, and don’t be surprised when everyone begs you for the recipe. With fewer than 150 calories per slice, this creamy chocolate pie is a chocolate lover’s dream come true!
Also Try This Vegan Mac And Cheese
Don’t just take my word for it.
Here are a few of the reviews on Pinterest from readers who tried the recipe:
- This pie is freakin’ delicious!!!
- Tastes like french silk pie… one of our favorite recipes, and we’re not even vegan!
- I have been making this recipe for years and if I had to choose any one healthy dessert to convince people that vegan desserts can taste amazing, this would be the recipe I’d choose. No one—seriously no one—ever believes me when I tell them the ingredients. Highly highly recommended.
- The taste of this secretly healthy chocolate pie is like fudge chocolate.
- Made my own crust with dates and oatmeal, and I love that it’s high in protein. The vegan chocolate pie was a hit, even the non vegan devoured it.
You May Also Like: Healthy Banana Bread – NO Oil Required
What other description words can I throw in there???
If you can think of any more, add them to the above, because this homemade chocolate pie is deserving of ALL THE WORDS.
Still Craving Chocolate? Make Sweet Potato Brownies!
Just like with the popular Avocado Smoothie Recipe, no one will ever guess the secret ingredient.
Only this time, the secret ingredient is not avocado…
It tastes like a classic old fashioned chocolate pie and is especially good topped with Coconut Whipped Cream!
If you want to make it crustless, just use firm tofu instead of silken (there’s also a soy free option), or you can spoon the filling into ramekins or fancy bowls for a coconut-free version of Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
Above – Watch the video of how to make vegan chocolate pie.
Vegan Chocolate Pie
- *For a sugar free version, just use Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.Carefully melt the chocolate, either on the stovetop or in the microwave. Combine all ingredients in a food processor (I use this food processor) until completely smooth. Pour into a pie crust if desired, or keep it crustless or pour into ramekins to make chocolate mousse. Refrigerate until firm.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Vegan Chocolate Recipes:
(Super EASY To Make!)