- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups quick oats (For keto no-bakes, try these Fat Bombs)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (or 2/3 cup sugar and 1/2 cup milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- optional 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional handful mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, etc.
Warm the liquid ingredients until easily stir-able. (Feel free to do this in a pot on the stove if you want to make the entire recipe in one pot. Turn off the heat once liquid ingredients are softened.) Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill until firm enough to form into balls or cookie shapes with your hands or a cookie scoop, then place on a wax or parchment-lined plate and chill again to set. I like to refrigerate or freeze leftovers, but they can also be left out in a cool place.View Nutrition Facts
If you're a visual person, be sure to check out the recipe video above. And if you're looking for a non-chocolate version, try these Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies.