- 1/2 cup rolled or quick oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (for banana-free, make these Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Bars)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional add-ins, such as mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, raisins, chopped walnuts, etc.
*For the no-bake version, I like using softened coconut butter because the cookies will be firmer, but any nut butter or allergy-friendly sub can be used.If baking, start by preheating the oven to 325 F. Stir together all ingredients, then scoop onto a greased tray. I used a mini cookie scoop. You can flatten the cookie balls if desired. Either chill until firm, or bake 10 minutes and then let cool another 10 before trying to remove from the tray.View Nutrition Facts