- 3/4 cup spelt, white, or oat flour (for flourless, try these Keto Cookies)
- 1/4 tsp each: salt and baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar, unrefined if desired
- 3 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 4 tsp milk of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 F. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir remaining ingredients in to form a dough. Either smush dough into a big ball or transfer to a gallon-sized ziploc and smush into a ball from inside the bag. Roll the dough out until very thin (see photo above). Cut shapes with a cookie cutter or jar lid. Bake 15 minutes on the center rack. They will get crispier as they cool. View Nutrition Facts
These cookies can also be used in place of graham cracker crumbs in recipes. Try them as a base for my Vegan Cheesecake!