- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 overripe bananas (For banana-free or keto, try these Fat Bombs)
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey, or stevia to taste
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt, just under level
- optional 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional pinch cinnamon, and add-ins such as chia seeds, shredded coconut, walnuts, mini chocolate chips, etc.
Make sure bananas are overripe (at least partially brown) and coconut butter is soft before starting. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until completely smooth. Spread into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate or freeze until firm, then cut as desired. Refrigerate leftovers, or freeze for up to a month and thaw before serving.View Nutrition Facts