Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Some of My Favorites

Hi chocolate… hmmm, what haven’t I called y’all yet?

Raisins? Cookies? Pretzels?

Its’ been a while since my last “currently” post, so I thought I’d do another one to highlight a few of the things I’ve been loving lately. Starting with… *gasp* not dessert?!

bowl

Giant veggie bowls doused in crack Ranch Sauce.

Roasted cauliflower, steamed broccoli, zucchini, pasta, bulgur… I am covering everything I can in my homemade ranch dressing. Truth: I think I’d eat my shoe if you covered it with this sauce.

Something else I love? Ezekiel. Even more than the bread, I love the English muffins.

ezekiel-cinnamon-raisin

P.S. Did you know they’re now making Ezekiel Waffles?

Has anyone seen them yet? I haven’t!

vegan-fudge-cake

And then I love/ want to marry my Raw Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Question of the Day:

What foods are you currently loving?

1. krickit6 says:

I am kind of in a food rut right now, and I cant think of anything I really LOVE at this moment.. boo! I am not 100% vegan but I am “practicing” to get me ready to make the full committment.. So, I have been making new recipes out of a cookbook and I’m trying to find “the” meal I love :-) I ate your lentil vegetable curry for about 2 months, but decided it was type to switch it up! :-)

Oh, and my vote for tomorrow’s post: Vanilla ice cream!! :-)

2. Lisa Fine says:

I am loving cinnamon raisin bread topped with nut butter and banana. It’s delicious,a nd makes a great pre-run snack.

I love chocolate, but I’m really curious about the vanilla ice cream. :)

3. I HAVE to make your ranch dressing!! And I’ve never tried Ezekial- they don’t sell it in the UK! And your chocolate fudge cake is DEFINITELY one of your best recipes! Especially the chocolate-raspberry one…mmmm… :)

I vote…BROWNIE BITES!! Soooo excited for it!! 😀

4. Oc Ziegler says:

I’m currently loving everything and anything coconut (as always)! Especailly Coconut Bliss ice cream and ice cream bars cause summer is soooo hot here in Florida its making me crave icy treats (but not interfering with my love for coconut!) Also nice cool smoothies and
    and shakes are great in the summer and frozen fruit too :)
    Also I’ve been cooking with quinoa and lentils a lot. I need to make your bread free vegan stuffing again cause its been a while and I totally loveeee it!

5. Your veggie bowls with ranch look delicious. :)

I love Ezekiel too – especially the muffins. I didn’t hear about the waffles coming out! That’s so exciting!

6. Picky Nicky says:

I’ve always hated ranch sauce but im willing to give yours a try 😀
    I’d love to see the ice cream recipe! The weather here has been HAAAAWT so ice cream sounds perfect!! :)

7. Tricia says:

Currently, I’m in love with home-made veggie burgers. I’m constantly trying out new recipes for them :)

8. Brownie Bites!!!
    I’m loving red bean buns and matcha pancakes currently! 😀 Really delicious!
    Going to make your raw cookie dough pops tomorrow– but with chopped raisins and dried cranberries instead and with cocoa powder– it’s gonna be a tomorrow ‘loving’ haha 😀

9. Ashley says:

I am currently really into toast…I know it sounds weird but I have been addicted to toasting bakery bread and then topping it with peanut butter, jam, marmite, Earth Balance, etc! There’s just something so comforting about some toast in the morning (or for dinner!).

10. Ragnhild says:

You are so beautiful Katie!!!
    My favorits at the moment are : Sweet potato mash with almond butter and maple sirup (had it for breakfast today- and almost died), grain salad (with artichokes, tomatoes lots of freash basil and avocado), dark chocolate (but that never goes off style..) and raw brownies!
    Have a great week sweetie <3

1. Ragnhild says:

oh, and I vote for ice cream tomorroe 😀

2. Aww you just made my day :).

11. VEGirl says:

I NEED VANILLA ICE CREAM. pretty pwease? I have been craving ice cream lately like nobody’s business (and it;s not even that warm here!). And you ranch dressing is on my list of recipes to make this week!

12. I’ve been obsessed with green smoothies recently…kale or baby spinach + frozen bananas, peaches, and strawberries + a little yogurt or almond milk and then topped with raw oats and/or a little granola and drizzled with coconut oil

13. Michaela says:

Currently loving… well, the Raw Fudge Cake, of course 😉
    Also, I am loving fresh strawberries, yummi!
    I would vote for vanilla ice cream, as I can barely take the heat here atm and I appreciate something that cools me down a little :)

14. I have to go with vanilla ice cream because it has been so hot outside!

Foods I am loving lately: tortilla chips with guac and salsa, Ancient Grains granola from Costco and fresh fruit!

15. Holly @ pink runner says:

Yes I’ve seen the Ezekial waffles in organic aisles at my grocery stores! I haven’t tried them yet!

16. Jenny says:

They have the Ezekiel waffles over here on the West Coast in Canada! :) I haven’t tried them out yet… I’m a sucker for the Nature’s Path buckwheat waffles, haha.

Lately I’m loving popcorn… sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with cheesy nooch, or topped with a “cheeze sauce”. Or Mama Pea’s “Mmm sauce”!

I’d LOVE to see a vanilla ice cream recipe tomorrow! What better for the recently warm weather?! Summer’s not too far off, right?

17. Lisa says:

Brownie biiiiiiites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I saw the waffles yesterday at whole foods – almost bought them but went an english muffin route onstead. I’ve def been loving the whole foods brand organic english muffins like nobodys business!

19. UGH dude they need to seel ezekial over here.. its KILLIN ME!!!!!! im LOVIN sabra hummus! so glad they brought it over here!

20. I am a HUGE fan of Ezikiel.I don’t know where I would be without it.. if I never found it via BLOGGING! I want to try the cinnamon raisin bread SO bad. I mean.. my mom has even tried it before me. How does that happen?!

1. Try the english muffins first!!! They’re so soft and yummmmmmmy :).

21. Khushboo says:

I’m currently loving YOUR voluminous overnight oats! Just made a batch for tomorrow morning!

22. puttin’ in my vote for brownie bites 😉

I’m excited to get home and get to experiment with some of your recipes!!! :)

n

23. I’m loving leftover salads: A bed of spring mix topped with random things I find in the fridge. The result? Delicious new flavor combos! Today I had pineapple salsa, chickpeas, tri bean salad, coleslaw, and garlic hummus..yumm!

24. Eric Jaffa says:

Is the photo where you’re holding the Ezekiel bread recent?

1. Eric Jaffa says:

It had been a while since you posted a new photo of yourself, and so I wanted to know if that was a new photo.

25. Shelby says:

I love ezekiel bread!!! I vote vanilla ice cream! YUM!!!!

26. Hannah says:

Whooo! Brownies all the way, girl! I love your blog! :)

27. Erika K says:

I am currently loving the same things I always love. Peanut butter oatmeal with chocolate chips. It never gets old!
    And I vote for brownies :).

28. I am seriously loving hummus and turkey burgers lately! Separate or together, I always feel like I won something :) I also always always always love some sort of jam or jelly topped on just about anything, really.

29. Emma says:

Love that raw fudge cake photo! Oh, but the first one is really pretty too. :). And you are pretty as well! Everything’s just so pretty hehehe :).

I have been longing for that brownie recipe since you posted the teaser!

30. Quinoa has been making its way into most of my meals – really loving it!

And brownie bites please!

31. Roasted Sweet Potatoes!!!
    Bring on the Brownie Bites Lady 😀

32. I’m loving cornbread and pepper jack Daiya right now. Also, potatoes!

33. that ranch sauce looks awesome!!

and I say you post the brownie bites and vanilla ice cream TOGETHER :)

1. Ooh that’s a good idea! I might do the brownie recipe first, then make a brownie sundae for the vanilla ice cream post. I like your thinking!

34. I vote for brownie bites! I can’t help it- given the choice of chocolate of course I’m going to suggest the chocolate route :-). I’m currently loving smoothies. Definitely think it’s a summer thing.

35. Currently….I am working on a long Economics paper….eating some chocolate pb with apples….drinking iced coffee…..soaking up the sun!

And I vote for the ice cream!

36. Marian says:

I’ve been mixing cocoa powder and a touch of stevia into my nonfat Greek Yogurt (can of course use nondairy Greek Yogurt!) and topping it with strawberries. It’s just like super healthy chocolate mousse!!!

37. amy says:

pasta with avocado alfredo (courtesy of the blog Oh She Glows)! It’s amazing– when you combine lemon juice, a little EVOO, garlic, fresh avocado and whip the living daylights out of it, you get a creamy, beautiful sauce! Better yet, if you add just a little tomato paste, it turns the sauce a “cheesy” color, and you can totally fool children who think they hate avocados! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

38. I am currently loving oven baked oatmeal, homemade granola, and in-season berries!!! Currently, I am not loving the MBA paper I am trying to write but I keep getting distracted by your lovely desserts! :)

1. Sarah says:

I am currently hating my final paper and getting distracted by this blog too! But that doesn’t mean I don’t wish to get MORE distracted tomorrow with brownies ;).

39. Ann Claire says:

I’ve been dying for Ezekiel waffles to show up at my grocery store! I need to try their English muffins, I love their cinnamon raisin bread.
    I’d say the vanilla ice cream. Because ice cream in the summer = perfection. But, they both sound fabulous.

40. Megan says:

I am definitely keeping my eyes open for their waffles! I love their cinnamon raisin english muffins with peanut butter! I just tried their breads a few months ago and realized that regular sandwich bread can NEVER measure up to sprouted grains!
    As for tomorrow’s dessert, I vote for vanilla ice cream! Whichever you choose though will most assuredly be fabulous!

41. Angela says:

I’m loving the Ezekiel flax cereal with coconut milk for breakfast. Mmmm…I haven’t seen their waffles yet either.

I vote for chocolate brownie bites WITH vanilla ice cream.

42. Heather says:

Vanilla ice cream….but I am secretly hoping you post both:)

43. I would say the vanilla ice cream, so I can make it ahead of time and then when you post the brownies, I can bake those & put a warm brownie on top of my CCK ice cream :)

44. Elle says:

I am currently loving homemade granola. I can’t stop eating it! Ooh, do vanilla ice cream please! I’ve also been loving so delicious coconut milk vanilla bean ice cream, but it’s expensive so I need an alternative. :)

45. Morgan says:

Your veggies look good, Katie! I’m currently in love with quinoa for breakfast. It’s so fast. I make it in the rice cooker while I shower. Then I add blueberries, walnuts, and a splash of rice milk. It’s yummy. I’m also in love with chocolate chip cookies (a healthier version)!

46. L. says:

Brownies, please!

47. I really wish we could get those ezikiel products in the UK! I’m obessed with strawberries at the moment! And vegan pesto. Not together though 😉

48. Mowenackie says:

Oh boy. That cake looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it.

My favorite so far today: organic strawberries with spreadable goat cheese. Like a little, mini cheesecake in your mouth!

49. Emily says:

I have always HATED ranch dressing, so of course I made yours. And I love it! I have eaten a huge salas everyday with it.
    And I’m leaning toward ice cream!

1. Oh I’m so glad you made it!!
      And lol, at first when I read your comment, I thought you meant you were leaning towards putting the ranch on ice cream!

50. I am going to try the ranch sauce soon! I just love your creativity, Katie. I am always so excited to try out any of your recipes because they are just SO fun!

And really i don’t think you could go wrong with ice cream or brownie bites so I will be looking forward to whichever one you choose. :) Have a great day friend!