Some of My Favorites

Hi chocolate… hmmm, what haven’t I called y’all yet?

Raisins? Cookies? Pretzels?

Its’ been a while since my last “currently” post, so I thought I’d do another one to highlight a few of the things I’ve been loving lately. Starting with… *gasp* not dessert?!

bowl

Giant veggie bowls doused in crack Ranch Sauce.

Roasted cauliflower, steamed broccoli, zucchini, pasta, bulgur… I am covering everything I can in my homemade ranch dressing. Truth: I think I’d eat my shoe if you covered it with this sauce.

Something else I love? Ezekiel. Even more than the bread, I love the English muffins.

P.S. Did you know they’re now making Ezekiel Waffles?

Has anyone seen them yet? I haven’t!

vegan-fudge-cake

And then I love/ want to marry my Raw Chocolate Fudge Cake.

1. krickit6 says:

I am kind of in a food rut right now, and I cant think of anything I really LOVE at this moment.. boo! I am not 100% vegan but I am “practicing” to get me ready to make the full committment.. So, I have been making new recipes out of a cookbook and I’m trying to find “the” meal I love 🙂 I ate your lentil vegetable curry for about 2 months, but decided it was type to switch it up! 🙂

Oh, and my vote for tomorrow’s post: Vanilla ice cream!! 🙂

2. Lisa Fine says:

I am loving cinnamon raisin bread topped with nut butter and banana. It’s delicious,a nd makes a great pre-run snack.

I love chocolate, but I’m really curious about the vanilla ice cream. 🙂

3. I HAVE to make your ranch dressing!! And I’ve never tried Ezekial- they don’t sell it in the UK! And your chocolate fudge cake is DEFINITELY one of your best recipes! Especially the chocolate-raspberry one…mmmm… 🙂

I vote…BROWNIE BITES!! Soooo excited for it!! 😀

4. Your veggie bowls with ranch look delicious. 🙂

I love Ezekiel too – especially the muffins. I didn’t hear about the waffles coming out! That’s so exciting!

5. Picky Nicky says:

I’ve always hated ranch sauce but im willing to give yours a try 😀
    I’d love to see the ice cream recipe! The weather here has been HAAAAWT so ice cream sounds perfect!! 🙂

6. Tricia says:

Currently, I’m in love with home-made veggie burgers. I’m constantly trying out new recipes for them 🙂

7. Brownie Bites!!!
    I’m loving red bean buns and matcha pancakes currently! 😀 Really delicious!
    Going to make your raw cookie dough pops tomorrow– but with chopped raisins and dried cranberries instead and with cocoa powder– it’s gonna be a tomorrow ‘loving’ haha 😀

8. Ashley says:

I am currently really into toast…I know it sounds weird but I have been addicted to toasting bakery bread and then topping it with peanut butter, jam, marmite, Earth Balance, etc! There’s just something so comforting about some toast in the morning (or for dinner!).

9. Ragnhild says:

You are so beautiful Katie!!!
    My favorits at the moment are : Sweet potato mash with almond butter and maple sirup (had it for breakfast today- and almost died), grain salad (with artichokes, tomatoes lots of freash basil and avocado), dark chocolate (but that never goes off style..) and raw brownies!
    Have a great week sweetie <3

1. Ragnhild says:

oh, and I vote for ice cream tomorroe 😀

2. Aww you just made my day :).

10. VEGirl says:

I NEED VANILLA ICE CREAM. pretty pwease? I have been craving ice cream lately like nobody’s business (and it;s not even that warm here!). And you ranch dressing is on my list of recipes to make this week!

11. I’ve been obsessed with green smoothies recently…kale or baby spinach + frozen bananas, peaches, and strawberries + a little yogurt or almond milk and then topped with raw oats and/or a little granola and drizzled with coconut oil

12. Michaela says:

Currently loving… well, the Raw Fudge Cake, of course 😉
    Also, I am loving fresh strawberries, yummi!
    I would vote for vanilla ice cream, as I can barely take the heat here atm and I appreciate something that cools me down a little 🙂

13. Holly @ pink runner says:

Yes I’ve seen the Ezekial waffles in organic aisles at my grocery stores! I haven’t tried them yet!

14. Jenny says:

They have the Ezekiel waffles over here on the West Coast in Canada! 🙂 I haven’t tried them out yet… I’m a sucker for the Nature’s Path buckwheat waffles, haha.

Lately I’m loving popcorn… sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with cheesy nooch, or topped with a “cheeze sauce”. Or Mama Pea’s “Mmm sauce”!

I’d LOVE to see a vanilla ice cream recipe tomorrow! What better for the recently warm weather?! Summer’s not too far off, right?

15. Lisa says:

Brownie biiiiiiites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. UGH dude they need to seel ezekial over here.. its KILLIN ME!!!!!! im LOVIN sabra hummus! so glad they brought it over here!

17. I am a HUGE fan of Ezikiel.I don’t know where I would be without it.. if I never found it via BLOGGING! I want to try the cinnamon raisin bread SO bad. I mean.. my mom has even tried it before me. How does that happen?!

1. Try the english muffins first!!! They’re so soft and yummmmmmmy :).

18. Khushboo says:

I’m currently loving YOUR voluminous overnight oats! Just made a batch for tomorrow morning!

19. puttin’ in my vote for brownie bites 😉

I’m excited to get home and get to experiment with some of your recipes!!! 🙂

n

20. Eric Jaffa says:

Is the photo where you’re holding the Ezekiel bread recent?

1. Eric Jaffa says:

It had been a while since you posted a new photo of yourself, and so I wanted to know if that was a new photo.