Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

How do you like them apples?

1. bazu says:

ooooh, this is like apple pie in a neat little apple-y package!

2. Ruby Red Vegan says:

this looks like a delightfully messy, yummy treat! i can picture it now: brown sugary goodness running down the face…

thanks so much for the “pudding” recipe! because guess what i do have? FOUR bananas and a brand new jar of almond bar waiting to be pudding-ized!

3. jd says:

Just wanted to say – I love the title of this post. Heh-heh!

And the apples look good, too!

4. Ashasarala says:

Reminds me of Halloween and bobbing for apples.

5. VeggieGirl says:

haha yes, there SHOULD be a gadget that enables everyone to literally get a taste of what others are cooking/baking!!

mmm, what a delectable, luscious way to enjoy apples – makes up for the pie, for sure!! :0)

6. Kumudha says:

Looks delicious! Perfect for cold days.

7. Rural Vegan says:

They look so sweet and juicy! I love simple ideas that work out beautifully like this.

8. Wheeler's Black Label Vegan Ice Cream says:

wow. that looks SO GOOD.

9. Paulina says:

I love baked apples too! In fact, I love them so much that to save time, I slice up an apple, sprinkle it with brown sugar and cinnamon and microwave the slices for 45 seconds. It’s so good! You should try it!

10. Amy says:

Oh my gosh, I can just taste these warm with some soy “ice cream”…

11. maybepigscanfly says:

Once you find that gadget, please let me be the first person you tell about it. I think it’s about time!

I’m salivating over those apples!

12. Amy says:

Hahaha, don’t be sorry about the peanut sauce — I like to try new things! And you never know, maybe I’ll like it the next time. 🙂 I really like the salsa suggestion, though… Salsa is one of my favorite things ever!

Your apples look absolutely delicious. I never would have thought to bake an apple with things inside… Some people are just so creative in the kitchen!

13. Vegan_Noodle says:

A wonderful way to eat apples. I’ve been craving them a lot lately. I think tonight I’m going to have some sauteed apples with dinner…feels bad since it’s more like dessert!