Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Cookie Time!

Christmas cookies made so far:

1. Chocolate-covered peanut butter balls (shown in yesterday’s post; good guess, Selina!)

2. No-bake oatmeal cookies (adapted from this recipe, but without the nuts and with less sugar)

.3. Sugar cookies

And it’s only the beginning…

1. amy says:

wow so many cookies and they look so good!
    (by the way I’ve started a blog in English, I translate my old recipes, and add of course new ones http://vegangermanteenie.blogspot.com/ )

2. Ruby Red Vegan says:

you’re so funny! i really hope that you have/get a cookie monster t-shirt.

cookies are the best! please do live up to your reputation, and while you’re at it, make sure you eat an extra chocolate peanut butter ball and an oatmeal cookie for me…since i can’t be there to help you demolish the cookie supply. :)

3. Ruby Red Vegan says:

oh, i forgot to say that i didn’t go to p. f. chang’s yet, so if you haven’t already gone, maybe we will be there on the same day!

4. Vegan_Noodle says:

Cookie Monster was always my favorite :-) I’m especially loving those chocolate peanut butter balls….. mmmmm

5. Blind Judo Project says:

Amazing cookies- If you would like some ice cream to go with them email me your info-
    icecreamproject2007@yahoo.com
    Wheeler

6. Vegetation says:

Yum!! Cookies!!!! Send some of those peanut butter balls to me! They sound wonderful and I’m too lazy to melt chocolate (must have had a really bad experience somewhere along the line, it terrifies me!)

7. aTxVegn says:

So so pretty! Christmas baking is so fun.

8. Rural Vegan says:

“It’s only the beginning?” You mean you’re making MORE? You really are a cookie monster! 😛

9. Vegyogini says:

Haha…many of my friends call me Cookie Monster, too, but for a different reason…I’m always the cookie supplier! Looks like you’ve reached that point, too. :)

10. Sam says:

Love the cookies! They look so good!

11. Melissa says:

I’m drooling over here…yum!

12. Ashasarala says:

I LOVE chocolate covered peanut butter. I need to make some again real soon.

The sugar cookies are so adorable! Aren’t cookies the best? I, myself, made a bunch this past weekend.

13. Missy the Garden Freak says:

haven’t been checking blogs since i’m on vacation and not around a computer.. but knew i could count on you, upon my return, to have a bunch of yummy goodies displayed all over your blog.. but the question is, who EATS ALL THAT GOODNESS? it cannot be you only because you are thin so…. there has to be a real cookie monster…. ha ha