When the Brothers Company asked if I’d like to sample some of their freeze-dried fruit crisps, I jumped at the chance. Here’s a look at what came in the package:
(From top left: Asian Pear, White-and-Yellow Peach, Strawberry-Banana, Strawberry, Fuji Apple, Pineapple)
- Each bag of fruit crisps has around 30-70 calories and no added sugar, preservatives, or artificial coloring.
- Depending on the variety, the fruit crisps have one to two grams of fiber per bag
- One bag of Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps provides the equivalent of two servings of fruit.
- All varieties are peanut/tree nut free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, vegan, and kosher certified.
- Plus, the bags are portable, they’re mess-free, and they stay fresh for up to 1 year.
Below, some freeze-dried snacking:
My second-favorite–Asian Pear–with Pumpkin-Pie Pudding.