Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls

Howdy.

I’m a funfetti cookie dough ball.

funfetti cookie dough balls

Want to eat me?

funfetti cookie dough

Well of course you do!

sprinkle balls

As I was mixing the dough for my Single-Serving Cookie Dough Balls, I saw the sprinkles… So, obviously the sprinkles ended up in the batter. And thus the birth of Funfetti Balls! Oy, that title yields itself to many jokes, none of which are appropriate for this blog. It’s difficult, but I shall censor myself. Boo.

cookie stack

Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls

Based off the recipe for Single-Lady Cookies

• 5 level teaspoons flour (white, oat, or spelt) (18g)
  • 1/16th tsp baking soda
  • 1/16th tsp salt
  • 2 tsp oil or melted butter-type spread
  • 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1-2 tsp sprinkles or Homemade Sprinkles
  • 12 or so chocolate chips
  • sweetener (My testers liked 1 tsp brown + 1 tsp white sugar. You can sub coconut sugar or sucanat.)
  • 1 tsp milk of choice, or as needed (Don’t use water.)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry ingredients, then add wet and mix with a fork. Form into three little balls. (Do not smush.) Cook for 8-9 minutes. Take out when still a bit undercooked, so they don’t get hard, and wait at least 5 minutes before trying to remove from tray. Store in a plastic container for soft cookies, or a glass container for crispy cookies.

funfetti cookie dough balls

cake batter milkshake

These would be perfect to throw into a Cake Batter Milkshake.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Glad the fundraiser’s going so well – congratulations!

I would love a banana chocolate chip cookie dough, or maybe a mocha cookie dough, which would taste like a coffee chip ice cream.

2. Emma says:

Eeeeeeeee they look so pretty! Yes I wanna eat them!

Also, Katie, thank you SO much for featuring my little baked goods yesterday. Thanks to your link, my little blog saw more traffic than it usually gets in a week! 🙂 🙂

3. abby says:

peanut butter fudge cookie dough! please make a single-lady peanut butter cookie dough ball! xoxo

4. Um YUM! These look so cute! I just want to eat them all up.

5. Gen says:

Those look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😀

6. sonia says:

Cheers Katie working for a great cause… ! The cookies are looking great, wanted to swipe few frm ur screen:)

7. Brandie says:

Oh I LOVE these ones!!!!! You are so fun and creative 🙂

8. If I ever move to Texas, we can totally be BFF! 🙂

As for those balls (haha, balls), OMG! I seriously let out an audible gasp at my desk when I saw those! MUST MAKE!

9. Lauren says:

Looks awesome, funfetti is always a major mood booster in my opinion! I think my dream flavor would be vanilla chai or maybe toffee chip!

10. Sprinkles make everything more fun! Looks like an afternoon snack to me… like I needed your influence on my sweet tooth today after perusing all the awesome baked goods you have posted. 🙂

11. My hubby’s favorite cake is funfetti! I think he would love these! as would I 🙂

12. im so impressed you are doing the bakesale yet can still crank out a post today!! YOU impress me GAL!.. and this is SO creative!! funfetti was a childhood fav of mine!!.. oo a dream cookie dough.. would be a mint brownie cookie dough ball! ( i guess the brownie part totally contradicts the cookie part-hmm!)

13. Holy YUM Katie!! Whole new level of yumminess!! And they’re SOOO pretty too!! 😀 I think a chocolate fudge brownie cookie dough ball sounds good to me! 😉 And if I haven’t said it enough already, I think you are doing an AMAZING job with the bake sale. Your generosity and caring-ness is inspirational- love you girl!! 🙂

14. These look amazing And so colorful!! I love these things called brookies… Brownies mixed with cookie dough!!!

15. Bethany says:

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. Does butter extract really make it taste like cake batter or is it better to just buy cake batter extract? I was wondering because I can easily buy the butter extract from any grocery store, but I have to buy the cake batter extract online and I’m a little impatient and I don’t want to pay for shipping and handling plus tax. Please let me know if anyone knows this. Thank you so much!

1. LOL I didn’t even know they made such a thing as cake batter extract! But if you don’t want to buy it, just try the butter extract first. If you don’t like it, you’ve only wasted a few dollars and you can then still order the cake one.

16. Oh my goodness, those look fantastic!!! Yum! Look how pretty they are!
    Congratulations on such a successful bake sale. It’s so awesome you use your blog for good and not evil… not that I can think of any evil blogs, but ykwim. 😛
    My dream/favorite cookie dough is chocolate chip oatmeal cranberry. It’s the husband’s favorite, too. Actually, I’d probably throw in some PB too, but he’s not a fan.

17. Oatmeal is always a winner for me! These look adorable and delicious!

18. Heather @ kissmybroccoli says:

How cute! I don’t think I’ve ever met a cookie I didn’t like, but I could really go for some old fashioned PB cookies and milk right now…at 10:30am…don’t judge! Haha

So glad to war the fundraising is going well! You are so great for putting this all together Katie! Love you!

19. I am single chick who always eats the whole batch of everything. These are perfect for me! I might just have to make them ASAP! I love that you have these recipes for one. I’ll definitely have to come back for more 🙂

20. Sarah says:

AH! tonight is going to be a good night! I cant wait for these to be in my belly!