There are really only two things I love more than chocolate.
Can you guess these two things?
Mint Chocolate and Coconut Chocolate.
Okay, so really those are both still chocolate.
Okay, so really there is nothing I love more than chocolate.
Sorry not sorry.
Peppermint Chocolate Coconut CookiesPrint This Recipe
- 1 tbsp flour of choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, full-fat
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp milk of choice or canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp agave or pure maple syrup
- pinch stevia OR 1 additional tbsp maple syrup and cut milk back by 1 tbsp
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- just over 1/16 tsp salt
- melted chocolate chips or healthy chocolate sauce, for dipping
Combine all ingredients except chips in a tall dish or pyrex. If using a microwave, heat two minutes. Stir, then microwave one more minute OR longer, until firm enough to scoop out into ball shapes. (Alternatively, you can cook on the stovetop until it’s firm enough to scoop out into balls.) Scoop balls onto a greased cookie tray: I used a mini cookie scoop /melon baller, but a spoon or ice-cream scoop also work. Bake at 360 F for 14-16 minutes. So they do not fall apart, be sure to let the cookies cool at least 10 minutes before removing from tray. Line a plate with wax paper and dip each cooled cookie in melted chocolate. Place the cookies on the wax paper, and refrigerate or freeze to set the chocolate. Makes 12-22 cookies, depending on the size cookie scoop used.
Link Of The Day: