Shamrock Shake Nutrition Facts
(For the entire recipe)
- Calories 130
- Total Fat 2.2g
- Saturated Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 161mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g
- Sugars 12g (zero grams added sugar)
- Protein 2.6g
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 1 point for the entire recipe! To compare, a McDonalds Shamrock Shake has 27 times that (27 points for one shake).
Nutrition information is based on the entire recipe, made with cashew or almond milk. Numbers may vary slightly depending on the type of milk you use. If you want a shake that’s higher in protein, feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder or use a higher-protein milk.
Banana-Fee Shamrock Shakes
(Alternatively, you could just blend milk of choice with my Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream)
- 1/2 a large avocado, OR 1/3 cup Thai coconut
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk of choice
- 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract, or more for a stronger flavor
- scant 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or sugar of choice, OR pinch uncut stevia
- optional natural food coloring or pinch spirulina for color if using coconut
- 1/8 tsp salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender until completely smooth, then serve. Makes 1-2 servings.