Yesterday, I went for an especially enjoyable run– the weather was warm and sunny, with a cool breeze. After the run, though, I was hot and hungry… now, what could I eat that would cool me off AND replenish my fuel storage??????
Vegan ice cream Sundae to the rescue!
Now, since I was double-tagged, I’d better fill out this little survey:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I was 11, so I guess I was finishing 5th grade and getting ready for scary middle school.
2. Five favorite snacks?
- chocolate pudding or pie
- roasted butternut squash
- Clif Z bars
- peanut butter
3. Favorite things to do?
- Moving– power yoga, playing tennis, running, walking with my dog, etc.
- Scrapbooking/being creative/decorating (such as decorating cupcakes!)
- Reading– literature, newspapers, blogs, etc.
- Hanging out with my friends/family
- Writing– letters, poetry, fiction, journal-writing
4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
- Make huge donations to all my favorite charities
- Start a vegan fast-food franchise that would put Mc Donalds out of business (a girl can dream, can’t she?)
- Move to a mansion on the beach!