Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

The Chopstick Masters

Uh Oh.

I, Chocolate-Covered Katie, used to be known as the Chopstick Queen… but it seems two conniving little rascals (a.k.a. my cousins, Dennis and Nathan) usurped that title from me while we were on our cruise. Take a look:

What to do about this?

Oh, okay boys, you can have the title. You’re much cuter than I am with the chopsticks, anyway.

1. loveofoats says:

happy birthday 🙂 mine is the 21st so I’m a Virgo too 🙂

2. CeciLiA says:

Oh my god, your cousin is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! Tehee … :0) Don’t worry too much about your crown – you’ll always be a (chopstick) queen in my heart *awww*

As for your birthday – HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA (in advance)!! Hope ya have a good one :0)

3. Simple and Divine says:

2 days! DON’T YOU FREAKING LERVE BIRTHDAYS!! Well, obvs you do, bc I DO! =)

And your cousins are BEYOND precious, chocolate covered loverdove! I just love seeing all of your family picks! I hope to meet them some day soon!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! 22 🙂 What a lovely number, that is!

4. Andrea says:

happy (almost) birthday 😀

is your hair naturally have loose curls or did you use a curling iron? i LOVEEEE the way it looks on you. my straight hair gets so boring 🙁

your cousins are adorable too ;p

5. lighterportions says:

Awwwwww. SO darn cute. They seem like quite the chopstick pros. 🙂

Happy Early Birthday!!

6. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Oh, those cousins of yours are going to grow up to be big fat studs. Yes, for sure. They are so cute!

As are you, Miss Vegan Virgo! Vegan Virgos Take Over the World does have a nice ring to it.

7. Meg says:

Adorable pics!!! Happy Early Birthday! Make your birthday fun last for several days!

8. magpie says:

So cute! I love chopsticks.

Happy early birthday 🙂 I’m another Virgo – the 15th.

9. eatingbender says:

Aw, they are so adorable!! I think they are worthy of a chopstick title, for sure :o)

Almost the big day – I hope it’s a very happy one!!

10. Nikki Douglas says:

Such cuties. I wish I was turning 22 this year. I am turning 40. Wahhhhh!

11. Vegyogini says:

I say you dub your cousins the Chopstick Princes and retain your own title! 🙂

12. Vegetation says:

Hahaha, chopstick kids! So cute!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Mines on the 14th so I’m a Virgo too (although I can’t claim the vegan title but I can claim a vegetarian one :P)

13. Caitlin says:

Aww, so cute! But I’m sure you’re cute with the chopsticks too. 🙂 Do they know how to use chopsticks? If not you should definitely teach them! 🙂 Happy birthday (almost)! Hope you have some yummy vegan cupcakes/cake for your bday.

14. Patrick says:

My 12th vegan birthday is the 11th!

15. shellyfish says:

Happy Almost Birthday You! I can't wait to read about your birthday festivities and eats. Have a wonderful day & I'm sending you a big vegan birthday smooch! xoxo

16. Mihl says:

Happy birthday! I am sorry you lost your crown, but you still have the chocolate one:)

17. Fitnessista says:

those pics are PRECIOUS!!!
    have an AMAZING birthday!

18. Animal-Friendly says:

Your cousins are so cute that there’s no way they can be denied the title of “Chopstick Masters!” But you should definitely keep the crown- you created the title!

19. Aimee says:

Happy birthday, I hope someone makes you vegan cupcakes as beautiful as the ones you make everyone else!

Your cousins really are so cute, they are going to be super hansome when they grow up!

20. sweetpotato says: