Scrapbook Saturday

I didn’t know what scrapbook pages to highlight so I’ll start with what I’m working on right now: Cruise Pages

znyc 175

100_8323

znyc 173

znyc 179

1. Jenny R. says:

Katie you’re crazy…who would pick 5?? You have such a cool life wow. I’ve never even been on a cruise! Actually I’ve never been outside North America so your travels sound pretty cool to me. My picks would be puppy pages and China/Japan pages (didn’t you say you also lived in Japan?) Scrapbooking looks like so much fun..I have a doggy scrapbook kit sitting here..I just haven’t gotten around to working on it yet :S
    p.s. I don’t think we even have nectar bars in canada…all we have is normal cliff bars…Canada never gets anything good lol

2. Erin says:

I loved those Clif nectar bars. I didn’t know they were no more :(

You are so creative! I have a complete lack of it…no exaggeration. Could you please prettify my life?
    I’d love to see anything! So all options but 5! Well, I love you recipes too. So anything you want!

3. Maria says:

I honestly think all your scrapbooks look amazing, so I would love to see them all 😀 Wow, it must take so much time and effort to create a single page! Maybe sharing some scrapbooking tips would be nice too, hehe. I’ve never scrapbooked anything before!

4. I’d love to see more travel pages! I’m so impressed with your scrapbooking skills. I used to scrapbook quite a bit but my pages were never that pretty. :)

5. I vote for travel plus personal things to help us get to know “CCV” better. I’m a relatively new reader as you might know, so I love all that stuff! :-)
    D

6. ellie says:

Clif C bars? What?.. There are new cranberry orange nut bread ones out :)

Scrapbooks… I love travel stuff. I think you should visit Scotland so you can do a page on that 😉 I love random things too- a Flashback Friday type page!

7. Bridget says:

Travel would be awesome. China? Yes, please!

8. so creative!! id love to see more traveling ones!! have a great day :)

9. Shelby says:

I would love to see it all Katie! Your scrapbook pages are absolutely beautiful! I wish I was half as talented as you are!

10. I’ve never tried scrap booking before but it looks like so much fun! Your pages are really beautiful, Katie. Hmmm….if you are asking me to choose I am going to HAVE to go with cute puppy pages, no question about it!

11. Tay says:

Holiday pages!!! Those would be so fun :-)

12. Emily says:

Love seeing your scrapbook pages…you are so talented, Katie! Looks like you’ve been on some really fun cruises to amazing places. I’d love to see more of your travels!

13. Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) says:

I love it that you feature stuff other than food my sweets! I would love to see pics of your current life…like your friends, any boyfriendy type people that may be in your life :) if there are, your house, what your kitchen looks like…that kinda ordinary daily life stuff but that is always nice to see :) What lovely cruise pics…more of those would be awesome too!
    xoxo

14. Abby says:

I adore scrapbooking.. It’s so much more fun than putting pics in a slotted album (which I, of course, still do as well!!). I just finished a wedding page and a honeymoon page myself. I would enjoy seeing anything you decide to work on next! I’m sure it’ll be great!! (Your “bear fruit” page looks delicious) lol

15. holly b says:

travel & holidays!! I’d love to see pics from your time in China and holidays are especially festive and fun :)

I put together a scrap book years ago and it is a TON of work. Your work is absolutely beautiful.

16. taleoftwovegans says:

I definitely choose options, 1, 2, 3, and 4! Recipes are great, but secretly some of my favourite blogs are more about everyday life. I love getting little glimpses into what other people are up to! (in the most non creepy of ways, of course!) Haha! :)
    -Eve

17. Ricki says:

I can definitely see your creativity at work on those pages! I’d love to see anything you feel like posting. . .I’m sure they’ll all be equally artisitic and pretty!

18. Jenny says:

new clifs?! must get the 411… this is scandalous!

how cute are you miss scrap booking diva?! I don’t curr what you scrapbook about as long as I get to see your sweet face :)

19. carbzilla says:

Haven’t heard a peep about the new Clif bars – should I be checking my local co-op? Maybe I’ll ask them!

I used to be a HUGE scrapbooker back when I wasn’t working full time. Let’s chat about sending you some supplies! I’d like to turn my scrapbook room into a closet/yoga area! I have literally TONS of supplies that could soon be heading your way!

PS. I have to go with #1 though I think any and all are good!

20. lola says:

TRavel pages definetely! :)