Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Raspberry Marzipan Muffins… for two!

Good morning sunshine.

vegan raspberry muffin

Sweet red raspberries.

This morning, I made a batch of Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins.

For sure, one of my favorite muffin recipes.

I’d forgotten how incredible these muffins are!! I could easily eat the batter with a spoon. Or rather, I do often eat the batter with a spoon… and then I am surprised when my muffins are small!

vegan raspberry muffin

healthy raspberry muffin

Bad, bad lighting so early in the morning… but there was no way I wanted to prolong eating my muffin to wait for the sunshine. Would you have that much self-control, with a homemade muffin staring you in the face??? Anyway, they were still prettier than the last ones.

Your Choice:

• Peanut Butter Milkshake
  • Hot Chocolate Lava Cake
  • Photography Tips post
  • Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
  • EDIT! Flourless chocolate chip cookies! A reader reminded me that I’d listed these in the last “your choice” post, and then I forgot to post them. So sorry for the forgetfulness… I will post them tomorrow. Promise!

What would you like to see next?

Tomorrow’s post will be for whichever gets the most votes.

Also, I did start to write the photography post, but it turns out I have too many thoughts for just one post. I’d bore y’all to tears! Instead, would there be enough interest in a weekly “photography tips” post? (If not, that’s ok too!)

P.S. In case you were wondering, the muffin is topped with Vanilla-Fudge Frosting.

1. Lenna says:

Hi Katie, even though we have evening here already, your muffins still brighten my day :) Raspberry + marzipan is the best combo ever!! I would be really interested in you Photography Tips post, because I need to improve my photography skills so much and you are the master of beautiful pictures!

2. I want Hot Chocolate Lava Cake!!!!!! The name alone is delicious 😀

3. Emma says:

That looks amazing! I looove raspberries!

I vote cinnamon-raisin bread :)

1. I second that! CINNAMON RAISEN BREAD FORVER!!! 😉 (Can that count as a couple of votes because of the font size?)

1. Laura says:

Cinnamon Raisin Bread!!

4. Sarah says:

1. Kate says:

That gets my vote too! :)

5. Hot chocolate lava cake!!!

6. bassitos says:

Lava Cake or Photo tips….humm hum um ):

i think i would go with photo tips (:

7. Leslie says:

Oh wow, Katie, those really do look beautiful. And it’s amazing to see how much your photos have improved from the last time you posted these (not that they weren’t pretty then, too, but these are in a whole different ballpark).
    I would love to see some peanut butter milkshake action :).

8. PBnJ Fam says:

HOT CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE!!!!! “Wow, My whole mouth just filled with saliva!!” (which friends episode was that from?) :0) All of them sound like great posts… but my vote is the lava cake!

1. PBnJ Fam says:

Oh yeah… *side note*…. How do you get your frosting so beautifully white?? Whenever I make that recipe it ends up a mucky off white (ish) color…

1. If you leave out the cinnamon (as I did for these cupcakes), it’ll be whiter. But other than that… LOL that’s what photoshop is for! 😉 Brightness/contrast is one of my favorite photo-editing tools.

9. Lisa C says:

I vote for the peanut butter milkshake. Or maybe more raspberry muffins… I could look at those all day!

10. Cindy says:

Please Hot Chocolate Lave Cake! Yum!

11. Victoria says:

Oh my goodness everything sounds AMAZING! Cinnamon raisin bread is my one true love, though, so I’d love to see a recipe of that first!

12. Em says:

Oh I’m with Sarah! PB Shake for me!

1. Em says:

Although maybe I’m not quite as emphatic as Sarah about it LOL!

13. PHOTO POSST. Or Lava Cake. I can’t decide!
    There’s no way you could ever bore us to tears girly 😉

14. Lori says:

Hot Chocolate Lava Cake for sure!

15. Alicia says:

I vote for the chocolate hot lava cake… It sounds super yummo!!!

16. Erika K says:

Wow, such a hard choice! How about a raspberry marzipan milkshake, where you crumble up one of those beauties into shake form? No? Well then, I’ll have to go with the peanut butter shake ;).

17. Rebecca says:

Hot Chocolate lava cake…this is a chocolate covered blog right? lol

18. These look beautiful! I can’t wait to see any post but Lava Cake is calling my name 😉

19. ketapang says:

Lava cake! I was recently in Brazil where every restaurant seemed to be serving these delectable-looking but non-vegan cakes. Can’t wait to try one!

20. I’d love to see the Hot Chocolate Lava Cake!

21. L says:

PB Milkshake, pretty please!

22. Kate says:

I’d be happy with ANYthing you decide to post, because your blog is my #1 favorite. But if I HAVE to choose, I’ll say the peanut butter milkshake sounds perfect right about now because it’s so hot! But I’m interested in the photography posts too!

23. krickit6 says:

Mm, yum! I made these a while ago and I do believe its time for them again.. thanks for the reminder! lol!

I would LOVE to see the cinnamon raisin bread recipe tomorrow! :-)

THANKS! :-)

24. Ashley says:

Gorgeous! And um, chocolate lava cake please please:)

25. Lauren says:

I am a pb addict, so my vote is for that :).

GORGEOUS photos!!!

26. Valerie says:

Are you kidding? I don’t even have a blog and yet I’d STILL love to see your photography posts! I could stare at your dessert photos nonstop!
    As for tomorrow, the milkshake sounds really good :).

27. Bekah says:

Hot chocolate lava cake!

Though to be honest it’s a tie between that one and cinnamon raisin bread lol

28. Shelly says:

good god, let there be ….. LAVA CAKE!

29. I would love to see a photography tips post!

30. Megan says:

These muffins look so beautiful! Don’t you just love berry season?! My vote for is for hot chocolate lava cakes! I am on a chocolate kick after having your raw chocolate fudge cake last night…AMAZING. Ingenious, Katie. I loved the intense chocolate taste! As I was spreading it in the pan, it reminding me of brownie batter and I thought how tasty it would be to swirl in tofutti cream cheese…like cheesecake brownies/fudge!

1. Oh my word, please DO that! And then send me some. It sounds insanely delicious!

31. Barb says:

I’d love to read a photography post! I’m not really into photography that much, but often you post so many recipes in a week it is hard to keep up with trying them all :) I’d love to read more about your photography hobby, weekly posts are a great idea!

1. LOL and I try to space them out! I could so easily post one every single day ;).

32. Kerstin says:

Three words- hot.lava.cake :-) Im enjoying your blog so much. I just made lara bars and some shakes and my whole family including my three year old and anti healthy food hubby loved it all. I know that cake would contribute greatly to my healthy can taste good protest! I also vote photo tips. Food and photography are two of my loves in life. Thanks!!!

1. Aww thank YOU for trying my recipes… it makes me SO happy!

33. I hope you ate BOTH of the “for two” muffins!! And show me peanut butter milkshake!

I would love a weekly photography tips post :)

34. ash says:

35. M says:

Oh my WORD they are beautiful! I think you have more self control than you give yourself credit for. I would’ve eaten them before the photoshoot! Oh, and I vote for the pb milkshake. Yum!

36. They all sound great but PB Milkshake gets my vote!

37. Andrea says:

Cinnamon raisin bread would be the best! :)

38. Végébon says:

Your pictures are gorgeous !! I need to find strawberries and make this recipe :).

Btw, is the frosting your tofu-cashew butter recipe ? It looks SO yummy ! As I can’t find fim siken tofu here in France, I may try soft silken tofu but I wonder the frosting will be runny…

1. Nope, it’s the vanilla-fudge frosting linked at the very end of this post :).

39. yup. im making those muffins today. probably in a few minutes actually!

im going to probably be the weird one and vote for the photography tips. because i need them! haha.

40. Yes weekly photography tips would be much appreciated! That’s what I need the most help on I think, haha. And even though all those recipes sound amazing, I’m most curious to see the cinnamon raisin bread!

41. Kim says:

Lava cake please

42. Elle says:

I vote for cinnamon raisin bread!

43. Maria Davis says:

Hi Katie,
    I love your blog! I tell all my friends about it :).
    You like chocolate even more than I do! I love all your photos, too, and your recipes :).
    Pb milkshake sounds sooooo good!

44. Elizabeth says:

I do want the photography tips, but tomorrow I would like the lava cake!!!!!

45. Jenny says:

First, the vote: Hot Chocolate Lava Cake! Definitely. The Molten Chocolate Lava Cake from Chili’s that my family used to order when we went there sometimes was divine… Of course, it’s also probably one of the absolute worst desserts you can put into your body. I’m not sure I even want to think about the ingredients for that one… But a Lava Cake that has been CCK-ified?! I’m 100% interested and all for that! :)

Hmm I’ve never had marzipan. What does it taste like?! Is it sweet? Well anything with raspberries is bound to be delicious, although raspberry season has sadly already come and gone up here… I can’t believe summer is almost over! I loved all your summer creations, but also look forward to whatever fall-themed recipes you might come up with this year. 😀

Hope you have a great week ahead of you!

1. It is sweet… marzipan is just almond meal and sugar (I think). I just use almond extract in this recipe, for the same taste :).

46. Melissa says:

That is a gorgeous muffin! I wouldn’t have been able to keep my paws off of it, either–and a warm muffin at that! Nothing better.

Lava cake. Now and forever. Amen.

47. Julia says:

I’d definitely like to see a chocolate lava cake. I was browsing through my local grocery store and found one but it was RIDICULOUSLY terrible for you, and I’d love to see a healthy alternative :) Keep up the good work!

48. Kara says:

I would be VERY interested to see how you can healthify a pb milkshake! I’m a HUGE fan of your cake batter shake! :)
    And I am so making these muffins. Today!

49. Dakota says:

PB Milkshake please!
    I love peanut butter :)

50. Emma says:

51. peanut butter maniac says:

Can we see both the cinnamon-raisin bread (one of my favorite ways to shovel PB into my mouth!) and the PB milkshake… and the chocolate lava cake? Very helpful vote but your recipes are so amazing who can choose just one!

1. Haha I will post all of them at some point :).

52. Aja says:

I vote for the hot chocolate lava cake.
    Those muffins look so good, by the way. I’ll have to try those.

53. Allison says:

pb shake

54. Nik says:

LAVA CAKE! Ahhh! Please do the lava cake!!!!! I would LOVE that so much!

55. Cathy says:

Cinnamon Raisin bread! Looks like Lava Cake is winning, though! Please do the raisin bread at a later post, though (pl-eeease!)

56. I’d love to see Cinnamon-Raisin Bread. I think I may be in a ready for fall mood :)

Love the idea for weekly photography tips! Sounds like a great weekly series!!

57. Alice says:

Chocolate lava cake!! XD

58. Faith says:

Oh man do those muffins look beautiful. I am DEFINITELY making them today! I found your site a few weeks ago and have LOVED everything I tried.

Pretty please can you post the peanut butter shake next?

59. Jo says:

I vote for the Peanut Butter Milkshake.

Love these photos

60. Michaela says:

Hot chocolate lava cake!
    btw, yesterday´s oatmeal included oats, water, a grated carrot and cinnamon, aaaaaaaaaaaand on top I added crumbled peanut butter cookie dough balls- amazing!! love your recipes!

1. Carrot cake cookie dough oatmeal? That sounds incredible!

1. peanut butter maniac says:

61. Morgan says:

Holy Moly! Those look seriously delicious! I am quite jealous! And, my vote goes to cinnamon raisin bread! Cause who doesn’t love cinnamon and raisins mixed in with carb heaven??

62. Gwen says:

PB SHAKE!!!!
    Love your blog!!!

63. Lilly says:

Any and all of your posts are awesome, but now I am CRAVING cinnamon raisin bread! If it doesn’t go up tomorrow, hopefully soon so I can get my fix :) And even with bad morning lighting, your pictures still look super fabulous I wouldn’t even know!

64. Eric Jaffa says:

I vote for the Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.

65. Veg Girl says:

I think your photos are fabulous! They make me smile every day. Thank you for all you do :). And I’ll be happy with anything, but happiest with a pnb milkshake :).

66. Mara says:

I vote for the Hot Chocolate Lava Cake and I would definitely be interested in a weekly “photography tips” post! 😀

67. Teresa says:

Those muffins are ridiculously pretty. And you’re photography has improved so quickly I am jealous!

My vote is for the peanut butter milkshake with peanut free options!

68. Peanut Butter milkshake! And yes, I’d totally be interested in weekly photography tips. I’m getting my very first DSLR and I’m going to need all the tips and pointers I can get 😉

69. Abby says:

pb milkshake oh yes pretty please! and photography post too, because your photography is the best1!!

1. Abby says:

70. Jennifer JCD says:

Hot chocolate lava cake!

We made up a new milkshake recipe this weekend that had me thinking of you: (serves 2) 3 frozen bananas, handful of chocolate chips 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp maple syrup (or less), and 3 tbsp soy milk. Whiz it up in the VitaMix until smooth. So thick and chocolatey!

1. Someday, do not be shocked if you find me on your doorstep, begging for food ;).

1. Jennifer JCD says:

Feel free to stop by, any time! :)

1. It will definitely have to be in the summer!

71. I vote for the photography posts! Your pictures have grown so much over this past year, I would love to hear your thoughts and tips!

72. Amber K says:

I would love a weekly photography tips post! I’m always interested in how people who take amazing photos do it!

Peanut butter milkshake? Oooh whenever you share that recipe I am DOWN!

73. Sandra says:

choclate! always choclcate! :)

74. Jana says:

I am wondering what a Hot chocolate lava cake is. So I would like to have this tomorrow!

75. Synne says:

OH MY GOD!!! Chocolate lava cake sounds amazing!!
    And I just made these by the way, I actually had all the ingredients, and they tasted much better than expected. I was a little worried about the combo of Raspberries and marzipane, but it was dangerously good 😀

1. Wow, you are fast! I am SO excited you already tried them! :) :)

76. LAVA CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77. Laura says:

PB shake! Cuz then I can put jelly in it and have a pbj shake!

78. Claudia says:

aww the muffin is so pretty! lol definitely hot chocolate lava cake

79. photography tips! granted, I have to use my iphone…

80. Peanut butter milkshake and photography tips PLEASE!

81. Katherine says:

Mmm, muffins. I miss my oven.

Peanut Butter Milkshake, for sure!

82. Ellen says:

Peanut butter shake!
    Peanut butter shake!
    Peanut butter shake!
    Can that count as 3 votes?;)

83. Rebecca says:

Hot chocolate lava cake has my vote! I was looking for a muffin recipe for two earlier and nearly forgot about those. Time to use up some frozen berries 😉

84. Ally says:

Cinnamon raisin bread pretty please with a cherry on top. I LOVE cinnamon, and I have a huge container of raisins that need something more interesting than a bowl of oatmeal to plop into!

85. Jennifer says:

Peanut butter milkshake sounds so delicious! And the pictures of these muffins look so beautiful!

86. Steph says:

Lava cake please! That recipe seems the toughest to health-ify 😛

87. Lisa says:

LAVA CAKE!!! Please please please! :)

88. Moni'sMeals says:

really beautiful pics, I love the necklace in there. :)

Tough vote, geesh…

I am going with Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. :)

89. Angie says:

I would like to read a post on cinnamon raisin bread.

P.S. The photos of the muffin were beautiful . . . lovely colors.

90. Lorin says:

Since you featured the low fat pb ice cream not too long ago, I vote for chocolate lava cake!

91. I want to see ALL of them!! Aah that’s so hard to decide!!! Right now, I feel like some chocolate, so CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE please! 😀

P.S. I was looking on Foodgawker this morning and in the ‘most gawked’ category for the past week there were TWO of yours!! You ROCK :)

1. LOL! I stalk that category… I am always so excited to see one of my photos make it!

P.S. Saw YOU on finding vegan!!

92. Caryn says:

Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Obviously. : )

93. Of course you say chocolate cake and everyone wants that but I of course want to hear your thoughts on photography :)

As for this muffin, lovely!

And I think we have opposite household lighting issues…you have too much (glare) and I have to little (dim and shadowy) making for big challenges! The prob for me is that it never really gets perfectly bright in my house. North facing window in kitchen, 2nd story of high rise bldg so nothing I can really do about it…and to think back to some of the houses i lived in 5+ yrs ago and how GREAT they were for lighting. Before i was a photographer or a blogger :)

1. No kidding! We used to have a beautiful porch… it was like a giant lightbox! Too bad we moved away when I was 12!

94. Melody says:

The Photography Tips series would be awesome! But I also really want to see that Peanut Butter Milkshake post. Gosh, I’m really in the mood for a smoothie right now.

95. Oooooh,that’s a hard decision… Photography post or PB-Shake…?!!
    But I think as you offered to write weekly photo posts,I’ll be FORCED to vote for the PB-Shake! 😀 AND because I’ll have to open a new jar of PB tomorrow,it would be so perfect… Hehe 😉

96. I’d love to see a photography tips post! even if it does end up being one a week – the more, the better.

97. I wouldn’t call that bad lighting at all! Photography post please, I obviously need some pointers 😉

I adore marzipan – I eat bars of it!

98. Amber says:

Peanut Butter Milkshake please!!!! Also could you create a healthy mug cake?! That would be amazing.

99. Cassandra says:

Those look fantastic! & yes – love the weekly photography tips idea!

100. Oh my gosh that muffin looks delicious! I know hail you the Queen of healthy baked goods after creating your single lady cupcake this weekend and declaring it one of the best things I’ve ever eaten!!! And all those sound good, but I’d love the cinnamon raisin bread recipe!!

1. I am so excited you tried it!! :) :)

101. How is one to choose?!?! But, I am liking the cinnamon idea!

102. Amy says:

chocolate lava cake please!

103. Ally says:

104. Holly says:

HOT CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105. Sara says:

PB MILKSHAKE! Hahahaha it seems a lot of us like using all caps ;).

Whatever you post will be lovely, Katie :).

Love from a normally silent reader :).

106. Katie, these look amazing! I really like your recipes that serve more than 1… I’m married so I can’t get by with just the single lady stuff anymore!

And my vote is definitely chocolate lava cake!! please. :)

107. Jenny$1983 says:

Please do the peanut butter milkshake! The peanut butter milkshake! It’s worth mentioning twice 😉

108. Tina says:

Chocolate lava cake, please! And regarding weekly photography posts, I’d be okay with them as long as it wouldn’t mean less recipes per week. Please don’t stray too far from your chocolate covered-ness!

109. Alison says:

Oh yes, chocolate lava cake PLEASE!! It’s one of the things I love but I always stay away from…so getting your spin on it well is guaranteed to be amazing! If you share such an amazing thing with us, that is what I will have to test run with peanut butter, mint, raspberry, you name it. It just has to be done! Did I mention I love you?? Not sure if that will sway the vote, haha;P

110. Lyza says:

The photos…they’re so pretty…*cries*

111. Ann Claire says:

I’d love to read the photography tips post tomorrow! Weekly photography posts? Heck yes!

112. Hannah says:

Will make these as soon as humanely possible, also I vote for peanut-butter milkshake!

113. Nikki says:

Peanut butter milkshake…YUM!

114. Abigail says:

Peanut butter milkshake, for sure!

115. Jen says:

photo tips please!

116. Courtney says:

Seeing as i can’t resist anything with chocolate… HOT CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, the muffins look delish, I don’t think I could have waited either.

117. Lauren says:

I made these today except with fresh strawberries and they were good! I used a half a cup of berries though, and it turned out to be three muffins! I used 4 T of flour and 2 T of old-old fashioned oats and it was perfect!

1. I’m so so excited you tried them! Love your strawberry idea!

118. Jillian says:

Hot chocolate lava cake please! it sounds amazing!!

119. CB says:

lava cake! and photo tips too! but i guess the 1st one is winning anyways! lol

120. Victoria says:

121. Claire says:

These muffins look so yummy!

122. Oh. My. Gosh. I think I love you Katie!
    These look like the perfect muffins for me, even though it’s past 11pm over here I want some right now! I love raspberries more than any other fruit and I adore marzipan too! When I get back from Ibiza I am definitely trying these out.
    And I vote photography tips, your photos are always gorgeous :-)

123. Lacey says:

cinamon raisin bread AND hot chocolate lava cake! (oh yes i just went there!!)

124. Alexandra says:

cinnamon raisin bread, PLEASE! that is one of my favorite foods, ever!

125. Mellie says:

Oh I love raspberries. I must try these! And HOT CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE, definitely!

126. Jeanna says:

Will have to try these again. I was out of spelt flour so tried quinoa flour-not a good substitute. They look fabulous. I vote for lava cake!!! Yummy!!!

127. That raspberry muffin looks delicious. I’d like to try making them with frozen ones (since I can’t buy any organic fresh at the moment), and I’ll report back to you with the results! :)

And I might be in the minority hear, but I’m kinda feeling the cinnamon-raisin vibe. I’m peanut buttered and chocolated out for the moment!

128. Lorin says:

I made myself some chocolate batter pancakes for my bday this morning, delicous! Although I accidently put 5 1/2 tbsp of applesauce instead of almond milk, but I realized it, so I had to scoop it off. I think it was hard to cook because of that :P. I topped it with sprinkles for some birthday fun.

129. as much as I love the sound of this recipe, I have to say your pictures are perfect!!! love the color, the composition :)

130. BroccoliHut says:

As an Ezekiel addict, I must see the Cinnamon Raisin Bread!!

131. Tara says:

Oooh I’d love it if you shared weekly photography tips! I’ve been trying to work on that so I’d love to hear your advice. I’m also really excited for that cinnamon raisin bread :)
    Also: Are there any other fruits you would recommend for a substitute for the raspberries in these muffins? I love muffins, and I love marzipan, but I’m not a big fan of raspberries! i’d love to try these out though so let me know if you have suggestions!

1. Someone a few comments above said she subbed strawberries and loved the results. Honestly, I don’t see why you couldn’t sub ANYthing: cherries, banana, blueberries… :)

132. Cinnamon raisin bread!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

133. Christi says:

Cinnamon Bread….I would like to leave out the raisins though :) Then the next day the lava cake please :)

134. Molly says:

hot chocolate lava cake for sure! :)

135. Maddy says:

Cinnamon Raisin Bread! PLEASE!!!

136. Gillian says:

katie! check out my carrot cake cookies recipe… SO FREAKING GOOD. i would LOVE if you tried the recipe out and let me know what you think.. im convinced its my best recipe yet.

137. Luc. says:

Oooh — cinnamon raison bread!!!

Here’s an idea about the photography tips — if there are a bunch, why not set up another page of your blog (as you have for faqs and about, etc.) for photography? Then you could be in-depth and update it/add to it or revise it often and it would all be in one place. I think that would be more beautiful, and more helpful, than tips scattered all throughout. You could organize all of your information into sections so that all your photo wisdom would hang together. Just an idea! Hope you don’t mind the input 😉

thanks for the recipes and inspiration!

1. I NEVER mind suggestions! And yours is a great one. I think that, as soon as I get a few photography posts published, I’ll round them all up on one page. I really need to learn how to do pull-down pages, because my top bar is getting crowded!

138. Robin says:

As much as I love all of your baked deliciousness, I would love to see a Photography Tip Post. Your photography is amazing, and I wouldn’t mind learning some new tricks, not at all.

139. Jenna says:

Mmmmh, hot chocolate lava cakes!

140. Iris says:

Would love a weekly photography tips post! I think your photos are stunning!

141. ashley says:

I would love weekly photo tips, yours are always so pretty they make me wanna jump right through the computer screen. Those cupcakes look delish!!! My vote for tomorrows post is the bread!!

142. Flower says:

Cinnamon raisin bread 😀

143. They all sound amazing and I would Iove to see your photography tips since you have such amazing pictures, but I’m going to have to vote for the hot chocolate lava cake 😀

<3 <3

144. Sarah says:

I’m all for the cinnamon-raisin bread!

145. Tina says:

Hi. So when I made these there were specs of blue after i baked them. They looked as if they had molded. All my ingredients were fresh. any thoughts?

1. Hmmm weird! The only thing I can guess is that maybe your variety of raspberries turns blue when cooked. I know that purple asparagus turns green when cooked, so maybe… Anyway, it’s all I can think of! I’m sure they’re still safe to eat!

146. Ali says:

hot chocolate lava cake!! I can’t believe people are voting for other things! did you read the list correctly? HOT. CHOCOLATE. LAVA. CAKE. !!!

147. Josh says:

Hot chocolate lava cake, please!

148. veronica says:

These were AMAZING! I made these yesterday and I know I’m going to end up making them today. Brilliant recipe! Thanks

149. That Cinnamon Raisin Bread sounds AMAZING! 😀

150. Pat says:

Hi Katie!

I am new follower and just found your blog a few days ago (because of the news story).

I’m so excited about trying this muffin recipe and I love Marzipan.

Forgive my ignorance if I missed it, but is there marzipan in the recipe?

1. No, it’s just the almond extract… So it has the flavor of marzipan, but not actual marzipan. Now, if you wanted to crumble up marzipan and add it… I bet that’d be delicious!