Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Milkshake

vegan peanut butter milkshake

What did you say?

I’m supposed to write commentary for this post?

I can’t think straight right now, so that might present a problem. All that’s going through my brain is:

peanut butter cookie dough. peanut butter cookie dough. peanut butter cookie dough.

vegan peanut butter shake

Wait, was I saying something?

I lost my train of thought again.

vegan pb shake

PB Cookie Dough Shake

(serves 1)

• 1 frozen large banana, as ripe as possible
  • 1-3 tbsp peanut butter (or another nut butter or sun butter)
  • 2/3 cup milk of choice (For a rich, “ice cream”-like shake, try using full-fat canned coconut milk. Use more or less milk, depending on desired thickness.)
  • pb cookie dough of choice (or try this recipe: healthy PB Cookie Dough Cookies.)
  • Optional: vanilla extract, a pinch of sea salt, chocolate syrup or cocoa powder

Blend everything together until smooth. Over the top, crumble the cookie dough (or the linked recipe).

vegan peanut butter milkshake

The cute straws are from my visit to Fishs Eddy.

As is the milkshake glass. I really wish they’d open one of those stores in Texas. And even my wallet wouldn’t mind; the gorgeous glass was all of $3.50!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Sapphire says:

Why oh why did you have to post this up when I have no bananas in the house! *lol* Well, I know what to add to my shopping list for tonight :)

2. This is my daughter’s favorite smoothie combination. It’s so good!

3. Sara says:

That is without a doubt the prettiest picture I have ever seen.

1. Thanks, Sara! It’s one of my favorites too… funny, because it made a mess! At first, I accidentally poured it all over the table as I was trying to take a picture!

4. Lenna says:

Hmm..cheesecake milkshake? Apple cake milkshake? I am probably a bit cake-obsessed :))
    But this smoothie looks so good! Unfortunately I have none of the infredients at home (except for milk) :(

5. Holy cow that looks amazing!! This is my husband’s absolute favorite! Thank you!

A flavor that I think would be awesome is a chocolate Tiramisu! You can’t go without the chocolate!

6. Red Velvet Cake would be awesome! Maybe lemon meringue pie?

7. I think PB cookie dough milkshake sounds like the best thing EVER!! I am getting hungry just LOOKING at it, and I’ve just had lunch! 😛

I am definitely going to make those cookies. And then the milkshake mmmmm… :)

8. Hmmm… I don’t really drink milkshakes… Have never drank any before! But by the sound of the ingredients, I would love tiramisu milkshake!!! 😀

9. Erin says:

I can’t think of a good flavor, because all I can think of right now is this!

10. Yes! I want me a red velvet cake smoothie!

11. Jen Ross says:

OMG! This looks so amazing! You are so right… no commentary needed, the pictures do it all.

12. I’m really excited to see this recipe because I have bananas that are ripe-as-can be! I’m definitely making this as soon as I get home. How do you think Nutella would be instead of pb?! (It’s my new obsession!)

1. Ooh I love the idea of using a flavored nut butter! Definitely try it!

13. caramel-apple all the way!!!!!!!!!! and it is almost pumpkin season again… I am soooo excited!!!!!!!

14. Gen says:

Yuuum!!!!! That milkshake looks sooo awesome! 😀

15. I would die for a butterfingers milkshake (all-natural, of course!)

16. This sounds delicious! Since it is so hot outside I love having a smoothie or two each day!

Red Velvet Cake smoothie sounds really good!

17. Ragnhild says:

Oh my gosh!
    I have no word!
    Only <3

18. Demelza says:

That has to be one of the cutest photos I’ve seen on your blog, Katie. *love*

Desserts that come to mind for fun shake flavors: angel food cake (my all-time favorite dessert, haha), Boston Cream Pie (…? Don’t know why, don’t think I’ve ever had that), German Chocolate Cake Shake (it rhymes!), Cotton Candy, Sugar Cookie, Strawberry Shortcake…whee…

1. Anonymous says:

Could you post your sugar cookie recipe some time, Katie? 😮

19. Yum a tiramisu milkshake sounds like a great idea! How about pumpkin or pecan pie?

20. Hannah says:

I have no words just :O
    I think a lemon meringue pie flavoured shake would be delish.

21. Lisa says:

This is totally off topic, but I’m wandering around the grocery store and need to know if coconut butter and coconut oil are the same :)

1. No, they are not the same. Check out the faq on the premierorganics website.

22. Yum that looks good. I am not a fan of real milkshakes, I always think they are so rich and leave me thirsty, but this one looks good with the banana. I think banana and toffee (like banoffee pie) would be a good combo. Not sure how you would do the toffee flavour though?

1. Hmmm… I don’t even really know what toffee is. Caramel mixed with chocolate? I mean, of course I’ve had it before, but I never really thought about how it’s made!

23. You probably just posted my favorite-peanut butter shake……add some chocolate and it would be even better, right? A reese’s shake…kinda….

If you could somehow make an oreo blizzard (from DQ!), that would be absolutely amazing. It used to be my favorite flavor years ago. Mmmmm….

1. Alanna says:

Omg, I just made this with 1 T dark cocoa powder and it is seriously amazing. Impossibly thick and creamy, just like the “real” thing (and I used almond milk!). I’d swear the portion seems much bigger than the mint shake, too. Now I’m trying to figure out how to get at the last little bit of shake that is evading me on the bottom of the blender because I can’t possibly part with it down the drain. Will absolutely be making this again!!

1. I love your idea to add dark cocoa powder. Now I’m craving a milkshake… at 5 am ;).

1. Alanna says:

I think I was dreaming about it in my sleep, lol. I broke out a spatula to get every last bit off the blender and glass walls after I finished it last night. :)

24. Lauren says:

I am loving this peanut butter series! Dangerous but wonderful! I just need to steal your metabolism….or add a couple hours of exercise per day :)

25. Ruthiey says:

Katie! I was just watching this music video by Selena Gomez (yes, I am eleven years old) and I saw that at 1:09-1:10 she looks just like you! Watch it!

1. LOL!
      And at first I scrolled too far and saw her in a white wig. I was like, “I hope I don’t look like that!” 😉

26. I seriously drink a banana & pb smoothie every morning! They are the best and so filling. I haven’t tried it with coconut milk yet, but will definitely give it a whirl!

27. VeggieGirl says:

=O <— my awestruck expression at the phenomenal sight of this recipe.

28. Rebecca says:

I love pb and banana smoothies for breakfast too! For a more dessert-like shake, how about pink peppermint with brownie crumbles?

29. Katherine says:

Oh wow. I am actually drooling. That looks SO GOOD!

Also, as somebody who’s made a red velvet cake shake before, I can tell you that it’s super easy and delicious! I basically combined a vegan red velvet cupcake, chocolate sorbet, and almond milk, and it was super delicious. But I’m sure you can think of an easier way to make one without having to bake cupcakes every time I want a milkshake. 😀

30. Oh my gosh I don’t think my brain would be able to think with that too! Those straws are too cute. Very very cute :)

1. I just found a place online that sells all sorts of crazy straws… I bought 5 types (only $20 total) as a birthday present to myself. :) :)

31. Stephanie says:

Hmm – boston cream pie milkshake? Pumpkin pie milkshake? Pecan pie milkshake? Pop rocks milkshake? Orange creamsicle milkshake? Pina colada? I heard about a diner that makes milkshakes and actually puts in a piece of real pie into the blender with the ice cream and milk! So tempting to try this at home … OK – now I feel the need to go lay out in the sunshine with some 80’s tunes and a tall FROSTY drink! Unfortunately, the best I can do right now is a 3 mile run by the river for now, dreaming of milkshakes! Have to admit – I’m loving all the things almond milk can do! thanks for my happy thought of the day!

1. Boston cream pie. That sounds so good!

32. Moni'sMeals says:

Say what…say what…say what!! This has got me, you got me! I am droolin just a tad. Haha!

Great one Katie, I will check it out. Not too different than the one I make too. :)

33. Aja says:

Oh my yum! I still have to try the cookie dough.

34. This is quite possibly the most delicious looking milkshake EVER. I love the photos too!

35. Amber K says:

Caramel apple is exactly what I was going to say! Because I love them and I think that sounds absolutely incredible to turn them into a milkshake. I add unsweetened coconut milk to all of my smoothies now because they make for nice thick shakes without using any silly gums :) And for only 10 extra calories per cup than unsweetened almond milk, it’s fine by me!

36. Those straws are too cute – I have them in pink!

37. When I read ur post about fishs eddy I immediately decided I needed to make a “detour” next time I am in pennsylvania visiting family. Let’s work on bringing one to Tx!

What about a snickers inspired milkshake? Peanuts…caramel… Chocolate…yum!

And I agree with cait… The straws are too cute.

1. Heck yeah, they need to expand. And Texas is THE place to be. Well, not really… but if a place like FE came, it would be ;).

38. beccah says:

chocolate,esp…chocolate mint would be an amazing milkshake flavor,or chocolate brownie,etc.I always find that the hardest part of eating healthy is findig desserts that taste great and not some watered down version :/ im thinking cashews {or other raw nut] would make a thicker base thats more true to a milkshake.

39. This looks amazing! My dad is a big peanut butter lover so I’ll have to make this for him! And you take such gorgeous photographs!! These look great! I would love to see both a red velvet flavor and tiramisu… I mean, why choose?! 😉

1. Mmm how about a red velvet tiramisu milkshake?!

40. pumpkin spice, apple cider… my mind is in full autumn mode clearly!

41. I would loveee to see a PB&J milkshake… not that this one doesn’t look fabulous enough!

42. Kendra says:

That. Shake. Looks. Amazing!!!!!! I think a pumpkin-chocolate-brownie milkshake would be delicious as well…Maybe I will have to get in my kitchen and experiment:)

43. Kathy says:

Good milkshake flavors? Chocolate chip cookie milkshake, hot fudge brownie milkshake, coconut & chocolate milkshake, oatmeal & peanut butter milkshake, peaches & plum milkshake (w/ topping, of course ;), banana + almond + chocolate milkshake, cherry almond milkshake, honey + peach milkshake, zucchini bread milkshake(?!), cherry oatmeal milkshake, cherry rhubarb milkshake, pumpkin milkshake, banana + chai milkshake, raspberry + almond + chocolate milkshake, cookies ‘n cream milkshake, red velvet cupcake milkshake…err…honestly, I think I should stop listing now, or else it may get out of control! (I got these from my Recipes board on Pinterest, by the way 😉

1. Oatmeal and pb? That sounds so yummy! Like a warm oatmeal cookie!

44. Good milkshake flavors? Well, you seem to be doing just fine on your own there, my dear :)

I love the pictures with it just oozing over the top. “Action shots” even though nothing is really happening is such an art with food photography and you nailed these!

And as I said on Jenna’s blog, love you, and so happy to have seen one of your amazing recipes featured on her site!

45. Hmm…cannoli – or carrot cake! yes yes definitely carrot cake!

46. hell yeaaaaaaz, im liking this right here. big healthy glass full of peanut butter cookie dough goodness <3

47. Yea that milkshake does NOT need an explanation! I think any of those flavors would make amazing milkshakes. I think I’d like to see Red Velvet though.:)

48. Melissa says:

You are trying to kill me with the PB cookie dough! I was trying not to make them again (so I wouldn’t eat them all!), but now I have no choice! 😉

1. Oh do not fear! Just invite me over and your leftover cookies will be gone faster than you can say “who stole my chocolate?”

(Which, by the way, would be me as well.)

49. Sounds incredible! Can you move in? I’m at school waiting until it’s time to leave, drooling because I need to get home and make dinner (and dessert) and this is not helping my case!

1. I’ll move in… but I’m warning you: you might want to lock up your chocolate ;).

50. Emilia says:

All of your milkshakes look (and taste!) fantastic, but this one looks even more ridiculous than usual. I think a strawberries and cream milkshake would taste good, kinda like strawberry shortcake. :)

1. Oooo I have a really good recipe for one! I want to post it, but I keep forgetting to take a photo every time I make it! 😕

51. LizAshlee says:

Tiramisu sounds fun!! This milkshake looks Aaaa…mazing!! Oh my gosh..I love anything cookie dough…alone or in a milkshake..perfect little treat!! :)

52. Megan says:

WOW. This looks SO good!!!! It’s a good thing I froze some ripe bananas yesterday! And I am for any smoothie…all of the one’s you make turn out fantastic anyway!

53. Megan says:

WOW. This looks SO good!!!! It’s a good thing I froze some ripe bananas yesterday! And I am for any smoothie…all of the ones you make turn out fantastic anyway!

1. Megan says:

Pardon the double post…

2. Aww no worries… getting to hear from you twice can’t be a bad thing ;).

54. That photo makes me want one so bad. I totally eat with my eyes. I’ll take a red velvet one, please :-)

BTW, did you see what Hayden and I did with Larabars today ( Oh, and we also mentioned your contest in my post. When does it end?

55. Nikita says:

That’s crazy, I just made this in “icecream” form last night for my husband and me! It was amazingly good… I threw in some chocolate chips too! :)

56. Nathalie says:

Oh man, shake flavors? Kuromitsu and Kinako powder for a warabimochi milkshake!! That’s my vote. Lol, here, links so you can know what those are, respectively.

57. Oh great, now I can’t think straight either. :) Can’t wait to try this! My vote is for red velvet!!!! That would be FUN!

That’s a beauuutiful picture girl. Still waiting for that wonderful photog post :))

1. Definitely one will be up next week!

59. Jill says:

I’ve done your chocolate cake batter milkshake with shredded coconut and some All Bran all in the blender…chocolate cream pie shake!

1. Wow, that sounds awesome! Thanks so much for sharing such a yummy idea… I’m going to have to try it! :)

60. OMG sounds sooo good katie!!!!

61. Jenny$1983 says:

Oh hell, hell yes…

The flavours you mention sound drool-worthy! I think Mississippi Mud Pie would also make a great flavour – and a healthified version would be incredibly fitting to appear on a Chocolate-Covered healthy dessert blog :)

62. I just discovered your blog today off of Jenna’s blog today, and I am SO excited about it! This milkshake looks like a party in my mouth. I also cannot wait to try the bazillion other amazing looking recipes you’ve shared!

1. I am so so happy you found me! Anyone who uses the word “bazillion” is awesome in my book :).

63. Charissa says:

Gasp! I LOVE those straws…I need to get me some for my photos! Where’d you get them?

1. See the link that says “my favorite dish store” 😉
      They were only like $4 for a giant package!

64. Mellie says:

this looks amazing! love the straws! a raspberry- coconut- mocha- with dark and white chocolate- cheesecake milkshake would be epic-all my favorite things in one glass!

65. Radha says:

Loving your blog!! How about a ‘button’ we can press to print out the recipes? Are you on twitter? your link did not connect. XOXO

1. Hmm… that’s weird! It connects for me :(.

I’m at @ChocCoveredKT.

I would love to learn how to do a “print this” for my recipes. I’m working on it! (I am so slow with all this technology stuff!)

66. Rebecca says:

I am a smidge confused with this recipe…are the PB cookies supposed to be blended in (with extra to crumble on top) OR are the PB cookies JUST for crumbling on top??

1. You can do either, really. In fact, you don’t need the cookies at all if you don’t want to include them or if you’re pressed for time. You really can’t go wrong :).

67. Rebecca says:

This is funny! I actually made a milkshake last night exactly like this (only I used PB+Chocolate blondie crumbs) Great minds think alike I guess :)

68. BroccoliHut says:

You know my go-to dessert inspiration–Almond Joys!

69. This looks incredible! I loooove PB flavored dishes!!! So yum!!!

70. Tara says:

Ooooh peanut butter cookie dough.. I have a container of it in the refrigerator that I’ve been gnawing at. It would be much healthier if I made your cookies and made this milkshake to go with it!

I once had a cupcake milkshake where the cupcake was blended right into it. It was surprisingly good!

71. Thomi says:

Tiramisu!!!!!! Before going vegan, I used to drink a frozen tiramisu and it was d i v i n e. I would love to have a vegan version =]

72. Maddy says:

Oh man that looks heavenly!!! Maybe a pumpkin pie milkshake just in time for Fall?

73. Marianne says:

Peanut butter cookie dough milkshake = talking my language.

74. Fernanda says:

This milk shake looks like heaven!! ( I haven’t been there but that’s how I imagine it lol)
    Coconut cream pie milk shake! I’m obsessed with coconut :)

1. Mmm yes, I want to do a coconut cream pie shake! Or oh heck, just a coconut cream pie. I need to dig up my old recipe! Coconut is the best! :)

75. Lauren says:

Holy Yum! This sounds sooooo good, katie! The caramel apple is sure to be good, as well! Perfect for the upcoming weather 😀

76. Lorin says:

I might have to try this for breakfast tommorow!

77. Stephanie says:

Hi Katie! I made this shake for breakfast and it’s so delicious (even without the PB cookie dough cookie)! Thanks so much for the recipe! Next time I need to make some of those cookies to crumble on top. 😛

1. Hey Stephanie!! I am so so excited you tried it! Also, I love your blog name! :)

1. Stephanie says:

Thanks Katie! I honestly can say that every one of your recipes that I have tried I have thoroughly enjoyed. 😛 I also made your Single-Serving Blueberry Muffin recently and loved it (even microwaved). :)

Thank you for all the work you put into your blog and recipes!

78. PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH?!?!?! In a MILKSHAKE!!!!! 😀 Haha, you have hit a weak spot.

79. Jessica says:

WOW! This looks absolutely stunning! I just want to reach right in to the photo and take it! Yum!

80. Drooling over this. I want to lick the screen!!!

1. Thank you! I could say the same about your birthday pancakes!
      And it’s actually my birthday today… now I want your beautiful pancakes ;).

81. Monica says:

MMMM!!!! SO good!!! I made it for my lunch and when my family tasted it, they BEGGED me to make them some!! Great recipe!!! (although, I did find out I am alergic to anything peanuts. Waa!!!!! :'( But I decided a few rashes and some aches were worth this!!!)

1. SO excited you made it! Hmmm… maybe try it with almond or cashew butter next time? :)

82. why do you do this to me? everyone of your recipes seems to link to something even better and just wanna make it all… ahh im gonna go crazy or get extremely fat by discovering this recipe cuz everythings so easy and delicious! haha thank god its all healthy or id b in trouble!

83. This looks delicious! My kids and I love peanut butter, I will be giving this a try tomorrow!

84. Cara says:

85. Christine says:

Ok, this was over-the-top delicious! I used a lot of restraint this week saving my last bit of peanut butter dough until the banana was ripe enough and then freeze. But I am SO happy that I did! This was my snack this afternoon and I’m glad I’m out of dough and frozen bananas because I need to fit into my jeans tomorrow. 😉 Thanks for sharing this recipe!!

86. Candace says:

this. is. good.

87. Ruby says:

Hey Katie, wanting to make this, but I’m allergic to bananas…
    What can I replace it with?

Thank you!

1. I’m not sure, as I’ve only tried it with banana… maybe mango or pear? Or cooked sweet potato? Or just leave the banana out and add sweetener?

88. Ro says:

Made this today too… sooooooo incredibly yummy!
    Oh, and FYI: I’m a PB junkie. And now I’m addicted to your blog! I’m already ooking for ideas on what to make tomorrow for my family =)

89. Trish says:

I unfortunately do not have the raisins (or dates or prunes or anything!) on hand to make the raw cookie dough cookies, but this is my little trick to get a smoothie to taste like a real milkshake, and it would definitely work with most of your milkshake flavors. I pretty much just take all the other ingredients you have listed and in place of the cookie dough, I add in a protein powder (one that tastes really good and not some green crap, which I do take occasionally when I get lazy about juicing, but I would never waste products on trying to turn it into a smoothie, lol). I use EAS whey protein, which I know is not vegan, but a vanilla or chocolate flavored rice protein could easily be subbed. (And in that case, I would suggest using the tip you gave, Katie, on adding in some whole-fat coconut milk as the rice protein is going to be more starchy and not as rich as whey.)
    So like for this shake, I take a banana I have already sliced and frozen and blend it with vanilla-flavored almond milk (which I’ve also had in the freezer not until frozen, but until either slightly slushy or at least very, very cold), 1 Tbsp. of creamy peanut butter, a pinch of sea salt, and sometimes a very scant pinch of nutmeg. I blend all of that, minus the protein powder, until smooth and then stick it back into the freezer for about 30-45 minutes. Again, it’s going to get slushy along the top but not completely frozen. Then…pull it out again and add in the protein this time. I only use half a scoop and then re-blend for at least 90 seconds. You’ll watch the smoothie-shake just continue to increase in volume and become thicker and creamier. Then it’s ready to enjoy! But it’s important not to skip out on putting the smoothie back into the freezer before adding the protein. This allows you to whip the buh-jeezus out of it and not heat up the contents.

90. BonaFood says:

I absolutely love how passionate you are about showing people that they don’t need to cut dessert out of their lives in order to be healthy! This Peanut Butter Milkshake looks like da bomb!

91. Phoebe says:

hi kaite, i just bought guar gums from Whole Foods for this recipe!
    I saw xantham too, but it’s 4 times (!) more expensive than guar. Do you find any difference in the two?
    also, how much do you usually add to your milkshake? 1tsp?

1. Sorry, I don’t know. I don’t usually add any but I put it in there as an idea because I know a lot of others like it.

1. Phoebe says:

Hi Katie

I used 1tsp for my one serving smoothie today and let it sit for 10mins. It became VERY thick n yummy!! i may cut back to 0.5tsp next time, though.

do u use xantham instead? don’t u find it expensive? =P

92. You know, I HAVE to tell you that every time I go to your recipe category page that pictures this peanut butter shake for the Drinks/Milkshakes category, I am in BIG trouble! lol My mouth instantly waters violently and I have to force myself to not go make one of these immediately! Now THAT is some kind of a picture. lol (It helps that I adore eating my version of these, I suppose.)

93. Mia says:

Is there a way to do this without bananas? I’m allergic.

1. Thai coconut meat (the triangle coconuts) would be good!

94. Bethany says:

This is the best yet!! Keep ’em coming, please! :)

95. Rebecca says:

You are my new friend, lol. SOOOO glad I found your website on Pinterest today. I recently started a sugar-free, starch-free diet and I have been having so much fun baking with new ingredients, like coconut oil and almond flour, etc. So finding your website is making me so excited and I want to make everything now!! :) Also, I think cheesecake milkshake sounds delish :)

96. mlleway says:

I didn’t have time to read all of the comments, so I apologize if this is repetitive, but I highly recommend being sure that banana is frozen or nearly frozen and that the canned coconut milk is cold/refridgerated – it makes for a THICK shake! Cacao nibs are a nice touch, too!

97. Lorell says:

I just made this for my breakfast this morning. I added a little of your vegan “cool whip,” and it’s so yummy! I didn’t have time to make the cookie dough, so I added just a few mini chocolate chips and a bit of broken up peanuts…it tastes incredible this way, too! I’m not a vegan, but I love your blog and the recipes. Thanks for helping me see that things can still be good for me and taste good!

98. Hollie says:

This may be my new favorite recipe of yours yet, which is saying a lot after indulging in the deliciousness of blueberry season with your blueberry crumble bars, blueberry ketchup, and blueberry pie pancakes all in the last week (and even blueberry black bean burgers that I made for the 4th of July!). Mine was a bit liquidy without coconut milk and with a barely frozen banana (I couldn’t wait any longer), but it was still absolutely amazing! And too good to stay silent on your blog any longer… thanks for so many amazing recipes Katie!

99. Taylor says:

Could you do this but with pb2 and if so how much should I add? :) also could you start making some recipes with pb2? :)

100. Leslie says:

Yum! I just made it, but using your Cookie Dough Dip recipe instead of PB and some cocoa powder. Delish!

101. Stephanie says:

Drinking this right now (minus the coconut stuff, I can’t do coconut :( but with some cocoa powder). OMG YUM. I bet my kiddo would love one of these for breakfast some morning. :)

102. abby says:

How much cookie dough do I put in? Thanks! :)

103. cass says:

Hi i was wondering if you use a regular blender to make this or an ice cream maker? Thanks

104. cass says:

also is that whipped cream on top?

105. Rachel says:

I love this idea! I want to make it for my boyfriend, but he is mildly allergic to bananas :( At the risk of forgoing the “health” factor, what would be a good substitute? I was thinking just vanilla ice cream, but what would your expertise recommend?

1. That would definitely work. Or Thai coconut meat.

106. Jamie says:

I made this with 2 tbsp of peanut butter and 3 packets of sweet n’ low. I also added 1/4 cup of uncooked oats because I wanted some texture. It was delicious!!

107. CK says:

I would also like to know how much cookie dough is called for

108. katerina says:

I LOVE this blog! You are awesome! What are the nutrition facts for this milkshake?

1. BakeMeABallerina says:

This recipe doesn’t have nutrition facts posted but my estimate at the calories (assuming you crumble 1 cookie dough ball from the cck recipe and don’t eat all the others while you are out it, use one TBSP peanut butter without diving in for more, silk almond milk, and don’t attempt to eat the blender after you are done) is 350 calories. The recipe is high in healthy fats from the peanuts. If you use soy milk this will be 370 and with regular 2% milk it will be 380….

109. Bek says:

This was incredible!!! I made it with coconut milk. Mmm

110. Rachel says:

Hi Katie,
    I made this milkshake for dessert tonight OMG it was delicious!! I crumbled my own cookie in it with some coconut yumm!!
    I love your recipes and I plan on making more milkshakes and I really want to try the pecan chocolate pie!

111. Cheryl says:

Katie, this recipe is absolutely AMAZING!! I made the cookie dough bites with almond butter the other day, kept them in the freezer (which works great) and just made this tonight as a post-workout treat. I can’t believe how good it is. Love it and love your site in general!! Thanks so much!

112. Melanie says:

It looks really good and I’m dying to make it, but how much pb cookie dough should I put in? I don’t want to risk putting too much or too little

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Try 3 tbsp. It’s hard to do too much! 😉

113. Missy says:

I enjoy looking at all of your recipes, I think I look at them every day and then end up making more then I thought I would do lol. Thanks for sharing all these recipes with us!

114. Cara-Jayne says:

what can I use instead of the banana in this milk shake? as I’m allergic to bananas