Little balls of cookie dough.
That taste like oatmeal and pumpkin…
What could be better?!
Well, if they had chocolate it would be better. But no one says you can’t add that in!
- 3/4 cup quick oats (60g)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or make your own by blending oats in a food processor until they become powder. Measure after blending.) (75g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup xylitol or sugar (or coconut sugar or sucanat) (55g)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional: a pinch pumpkin pie spice as well)
- optional: handful mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (or sweet potato puree) (80g)
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons milk of choice, as needed
- 1 tablespoon oil (omit if you desire, but I can’t vouch for the results)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies Recipe: Combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a separate bowl, combine all liquid (including pumpkin). Then stir to combine, and form into balls or cookies. Or put in the fridge to firm up a little before forming cookies.
Link of the Day:
Today is National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day. Try this healthier version; it tastes just as delicious as traditional pecan pie!