Extreme cookie dough ahead…
—–> Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie <—–
Are you a cookie dough lover? When making cookies, do you often find yourself eating more of the raw dough than the cookies, themselves?
—–> Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip <—–
Or, when it comes time to bake the cookies, do you ever discover the cookie dough has scandalously disappeared?!
—–> Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal <—–
If these things to not describe you, then you might want to click away from this post right now. You might not be able to handle all of the extreme cookie dough ahead!
And a few more cookie dough recipes… because one can never have enough cookie dough recipes, right??
- Nutella Cookie Dough Balls
- Lemon Cookie Dough Bites
- Cookie Dough Mini Muffins
- Cookie Dough Mug Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies (Katie favorite!)
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cups
- Pecan Pie Cookie Dough Balls
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Lollipops
- 2 Ingredient Coconut Cookie Dough Balls
- Sugar Cookie Dough Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Bars
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Dough Pie
- Girl Scout Cookie Dough Bars
- Patriotic Cookie Dough Balls
- Deep Dish Cookie Pie
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip
- Cookie Dough Balls for One
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough Balls
- Cookie Dough Oats
- Cake Batter Cookie Dough Dip
- The Cookie Dough Protein Shake
Question of the Day:
When baking cookies, do you eat any of the raw cookie dough?
To us cookie dough lovers, this may sound like a silly question… OF COURSE we eat the raw cookie dough! But there are surprisingly people out there with no desire to eat the dough whilst baking cookies. There are even people out there who dislike the texture of cookie dough! To those of you who fall into this category, I say: Please hand over your unwanted cookie dough recipes to me. I will gladly consume them for you.
Oh what I do for my readers…