“Hug a Fat” Photo Shoot

It’s time for “Support Your Local Sheriff Fat”

Featuring…

Charlie the vegetarian

DSCN0320

(Eating a Raw Macaroon)

silly friend of CCK

j

Jennifer

IMG_3598

Bobbie (the fat guinea pig)

19331_290919141100_584181100_4877404_4361935_n

19331_290904461100_584181100_4877338_6915051_n

19331_290904431100_584181100_4877336_7490990_n

Carbs are done and fats are done…

What should we hug next????

1. Ilana says:

Look at all these adorable and gorgeous fat huggers! I just laughed and smiled my way through this whole post. Yaaaaaaaaay fat!

I vote for hug a veg month 🙂

2. Leslie says:

Holy cow! So many people participated! Such fun :).

3. eatandrun says:

How about “hug a fudge baby” month? 😉

4. Ha ha – great post Katie. I loved seeing everyone’s photos. Such a cute idea…how about hug a chocolate month? 😉

5. Jess says:

I think Bobbie is my favorite 🙂

6. So fun……….Loved seeing all that Fat Lovin!

7. Devyn says:

vegetables!

8. HVL says:

Protein!

9. Run Sarah says:

Love this post!!! How about hug a meat replacement product?!

10. vegirl says:

WOW it’s amazing how different I look since I got my braces off the other day!

We should hug our favorite chocolate (or chocolate alternative, for those crazies who don’t like it)!
    Vegirl

11. Marina says:

So many beautiful blogers, amazing. And sooo many beautiful fats 😀
    Hm… maybe some fruit hugging?

12. Jennifer - jcd says:

Wow, what a great turnout! And everyone is so beautiful! Great hugging fat photos! Thank you, Katie for posting them all.

13. Awesome! I love it!! Next time we hug something I’ll definitely remember to send a pic! 🙂

14. Krystina says:

Hug a (non-meat) protein month!

15. Faith says:

Aww, what a cute post. I vote for hug-a-fruit!

16. granintraining says:

Oh My!!! So Many Lovely Faces and Fats!!! I really loved that you got so much response to this!

My friend is getting her Phd in Dietary Medicine and she wrote to tell me how happy she was about this project, here is what she said:

“On a separate note, I checked out your blog after seeing the link on Facebook and I much enjoyed you post on healthy fats. Fat is much maligned and misunderstood – if only more people embraced healthy fats and their many benefits!”

She is a super pro and obviously so happy peeps are embracing the fats!!

I think carbs should be the next choice since they fall into the same catergory as fats do in a sense, “maligned and misunderstood”!

Way to go Katie!

17. Wow! That’s a lot of fat huggin’ goin’ on!

18. Jo says:

This is one of the best blog posts I have ever seen. Thanks so much Katie 😀
    LOL @ Bobbie and the fat pinny gig. She’s about the size of my dog!

19. Katie says:

Hahaha…so much fun! Good job putting all of this together – I smiled the whole way through. 🙂

20. HOORAY! What a fabulous fat post! Katie you are so awesome for doing this. Love you!