Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

“Hug a Fat” Photo Shoot

It’s time for “Support Your Local Sheriff Fat”

Charlie the vegetarian

(Eating a Raw Macaroon)

silly friend of CCK

Bobbie (the fat guinea pig)

Carbs are done and fats are done…

What should we hug next????

1. Ilana says:

Look at all these adorable and gorgeous fat huggers! I just laughed and smiled my way through this whole post. Yaaaaaaaaay fat!

I vote for hug a veg month :)

2. Love everyone’s photos!

3. Leslie says:

Holy cow! So many people participated! Such fun :).

4. eatandrun says:

How about “hug a fudge baby” month? 😉

5. Ha ha – great post Katie. I loved seeing everyone’s photos. Such a cute idea…how about hug a chocolate month? 😉

6. Jess says:

I think Bobbie is my favorite :)

7. So fun……….Loved seeing all that Fat Lovin!

8. Devyn says:

9. HVL says:

10. Run Sarah says:

Love this post!!! How about hug a meat replacement product?!

11. vegirl says:

WOW it’s amazing how different I look since I got my braces off the other day!

We should hug our favorite chocolate (or chocolate alternative, for those crazies who don’t like it)!

12. Marina says:

So many beautiful blogers, amazing. And sooo many beautiful fats 😀
    Hm… maybe some fruit hugging?

13. Jennifer - jcd says:

Wow, what a great turnout! And everyone is so beautiful! Great hugging fat photos! Thank you, Katie for posting them all.

14. Awesome! I love it!! Next time we hug something I’ll definitely remember to send a pic! :)

15. Krystina says:

Hug a (non-meat) protein month!

16. Serena says:

hug a chocolate? hug a green? hug a sweet? hug a fiber? hug a fruit?

17. Faith says:

Aww, what a cute post. I vote for hug-a-fruit!

18. granintraining says:

Oh My!!! So Many Lovely Faces and Fats!!! I really loved that you got so much response to this!

My friend is getting her Phd in Dietary Medicine and she wrote to tell me how happy she was about this project, here is what she said:

“On a separate note, I checked out your blog after seeing the link on Facebook and I much enjoyed you post on healthy fats. Fat is much maligned and misunderstood – if only more people embraced healthy fats and their many benefits!”

She is a super pro and obviously so happy peeps are embracing the fats!!

I think carbs should be the next choice since they fall into the same catergory as fats do in a sense, “maligned and misunderstood”!

Way to go Katie!

19. Wow! That’s a lot of fat huggin’ goin’ on!

20. This is a ton of pics! No wonder it took so long to compile!

Jennifer has the largest peanut butter containers I’ve ever seen!

21. Jo says:

This is one of the best blog posts I have ever seen. Thanks so much Katie 😀
    LOL @ Bobbie and the fat pinny gig. She’s about the size of my dog!

22. Katie says:

Hahaha…so much fun! Good job putting all of this together – I smiled the whole way through. :-)

23. HOORAY! What a fabulous fat post! Katie you are so awesome for doing this. Love you!

24. Stefanie says:

Great fat hugging pictures everyone. :)

25. HealthyHeather says:

Thank you so much for giving over your blog, Katie, so that we folk who don’t have a famous (and fabulous) blog can still have a chance in the spotlight. You will never know how wonderful this post made me feel to see my little photo on such a big blog. Also, I loved seeing all the other fat tribute photos. Terrific!

As for next month. Hmmm, it’ll be hard to top this! What about “Grab as much chocolate as you can, hug it, and then devour it” month? :)

26. runningcupcake says:

Yes Hug some protein (non meat I think too!)- always good to get ideas from other people.
    I love all the pics some very funny ones

27. mapledreams says:

this post really made me smile! what a brilliant project! x

28. omg you got so many pics!! these are all so so so cute!! i love them :) people are so creative!!

what should we hug next?!?! hmmm how bout hug a fruit beacuse summer is always fruit filled!!

29. Oh my goodness! This is fantastic!!!

We should hug fruit next, because some people think it has too much sugar. Or potatoes…..

30. I love this post and it is a great way to find blogs!

31. *Andrea* says:

great post! jennifer’s cracked me up-

32. Thanks for putting me up!!! Gotta love those fats!! I think next up should be protein! Or ice cream!!! haha 😛

33. Sünne says:

I’d say hug a chocolate or hug a chocolate-covered meal (one of your recipes) :)!

34. Danielle says:

I loved this! Seriously, we need our own commercial. It would air right after the Hollywood Cookie Diet commercial 😉

Things we coul hug: chocolate, vitamin A, C, D, E…just go down the line haha

35. Kelsey says:

WOW in the end you got lots of hug a fat soldiers to join, enough to start a war haha

oOOoo and so many bloggers ive never checked out before.. off to do that now

GOOD JOB KATIE!! totally pulled through <3

36. brilliant.

hug a sweet? hug a protein?

i’d be game.

hope you have a great night
    love love love– bec

37. Sharon says:

thanks so much for featuring me in your post!!! xoxox :)

38. Cecilia says:

Awwww Katie, Bobbie is giving you a million kisses now. He’s very happy about seeing his (handsome) face on ya blog! 😉 Hope you have a great chocolate covered day so far 😀

39. Jessica says:

Love it!!! So much fun! And I’m discovering so many new blogs. Thanks!

40. Erika says:

Next up: leafy greens!
    And I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with an inordinate affection for peanut butter =)

41. maxinthegym says:

Love the photos!
    I especially love the ones of the guinea pig! It’s the most adorable thing in the world!

42. shesarunner says:

This is adorable!

I think Hug a Fruit month should be next!

43. Damjana says:

Thanks for such an amazing work, Katie!
    I guess you deserve a big fat fudge baby..or better a whole kindergarden of them 😉

44. Sarah L. says:

Let’s hug our greens! They have quite the bad rep outside the foodie world.

45. Katie says:

omg!The post turned out so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all the pics!! Some are soooooo cute and funny!!!! Katie you did an awesome job putting this together!! I love it and so glad I could be part of it! I was out of town yesterday so just got to see it today!! Love it!! xoxo Love u!!!

46. Michal says:

Awww katie thank you for including me :) I never did geta chance to upload and send you my picture of me making out with my tahini sammi 😉

47. Chris Braunmuller says:

It’s Official, I have never seen an ugly vegan, we are such an amazingly gorgeous good looking kind! :)