The Chocolate-Covered Blogroll

Bonjour, chocolate croissants!

Eh, actually I think chocolate croissants are boring. Too much flaky dough getting in the way of the chocolate! Luckily, though, I have the perfect antidote to boring:

cakeshake

Cake-Batter Milkshake

See? The antithesis of boring. Problem solved.
Now we can tackle some real problems, like how I’m gonna get all my St. Patrick’s Day recipes posted before next Thursday!

The Chocolate-Covered Blogroll

In the past, I’ve been hesitant to write a blogroll, even though many people have requested one. I cannot stand when peoples’ feelings are hurt. Whenever someone excludes me from something (such as a list), I always feel so sad! So I try really, really hard to never be the source of someone else’s hurt feelings.

It’s also why I never participate in giving out #ffs on Twitter (although I must admit to being super-excited when others include me in their #ffs!)

I do want to make a blogroll, to highlight all you awesome bloggies out there! But I don’t want to play favorites or turn it into some kind of popularity contest where peoples’ feelings end up getting hurt. So if I’m on your blogroll and you want to be on mine, I’ll be happy to include you!  Just let me know in the comment section! Smile

oatmeal puddings

Tomorrow, a new addition to the list of My Oatmeal Recipes.

Any guesses as to the flavor?
Hint: Raisins are involved. (The above picture is not of tomorrow’s recipe.)

1. VeggieGirl says:

Am I worthy of your blogroll? 😀

1. I’ll put anyone on there who has me on theirs. Well, maybe not some creepy spammer lol. But you, my dear, are no such thing!

1. VeggieGirl says:

I don’t have a blogroll, but if I did you KNOW you’d be on there!

2. I would be honored to be on your blogroll

3. You better believe you are on my blogroll, you adorable blogger, you! If you feel like reciprocating, that’d be pretty boss. 🙂

And I’m gonna guess… banana raisin bread oatmeal? Is that a thing? Hahaha.

1. Emma says:

If it’s not, it should be!

4. I would be honored to be on your blog roll if possible, I’m so inspired by all your recipes and of course I have you on my blog roll!

5. well OBVI you’re on my blogrolll- id be a dumb butt if you weren’t! i would LOVE to be on your blogroll but even if im not- i still love you!!!!
    ps. you posted at the perfect time 😉

1. Hahahahaha! You’re gonna turn into a banana, girl! But if you do, please make it a talking banana. I’d miss you otherwise :(.

6. My blog roll is reaallly old – it really doesn’t hold much meaning as of right now. Thanks for reminding me to revamp it!

7. I haven’t updated my blogroll in months, but if you aren’t there NOW you will be (whenever I finally update the darn thing). I’ll let you know.

Raisins are involved? You made Raisin Bran out of oatmeal?

8. You’re most definitely on my blog roll! I love your bloggy so much!! I’d be dumb if you weren’t on my blogroll! 😀

Ummm, it your oatmeal Cinnamon Raisin Cookie? Apple Cinnamon Raisin related??

xoxo
    Kathleen

1. Emma says:

Oh gosh, Apple Cinnamon Cheerio Oatmeal! That should be made!

1. I totally agree! 😀

xoxo
        Kathleen

9. Your blog is one of the first ones I put on my blogroll!

Hm, all I can think of is oatmeal raisin cookie oatmeal, but you already have the oatmeal raisin pudding recipe (which I adore, by the way!) so I’m not sure.

10. Molly says:

I am semi-new to blogging, so I haven’t made my blogroll yet AND I just had the honor of discovering your awesome blog. But rest assured, it has certainly been added to my bookmarks, and will fo shiz make the blogroll once mine is created!

11. Veronica says:

No need to add me to your blog roll, my recipes aren’t vegan on my cooking blog and I doubt you’d have any interest in my weight loss blog as your struggle is to keep weight ON! lol! I do enjoy reading yours, however, and don’t feel hurt at all that I won’t be on your blogroll. It’s hard to guess what scrumptiousness you’ve now developed in the form of oatmeal….how about Almond Joy (coconut, chocolate & almonds) oatmeal? I’m fairly new to your blog so I don’t know if you’ve already done that one!

1. Aw, you’re so sweet! If you ever change your mind, I’ll be happy to include you!

12. Would love to be on your blogroll. Would be an honor and so every excited about a new CCK oatmeal recipe!!!!

13. Gen says:

Can’t wait until tomorrow’s recipe!!!!
    I don’t really like chocolate croissants either…my main problem is that I like the chocolate part more than the croissant part….the same goes for cake or pie. If the cake isn’t chocolate, I’ll just eat the frosting =P and I eat chocolate pie filling out of the crust! hahaha
    You’re definitely on my blogroll! =D

14. Amalia says:

Is it Irish Soda Oatmeal Bread?? Because that would be delicious AND festive!

1. Amalia says:

Praise God! That just sounded so delicious. I was just going to make that today! I can’t believe how in sync we are! And, I can’t wait to see if you used caraway. I am indecisive… 🙂

1. I did use them, but I had to search! They were in the VERY back of the cabinet!

2. OMG that is a great idea! I become temporarily addicted to Irish Soda Bread every March.

15. Kat says:

I’d love to be on your blogroll 🙂

16. T says:

Hey CCK! You’re on my blogroll and I’d love to be on yours! I’m also following you on twitter 🙂

Those cakebatter milkshake pics are making me drool…

17. You’re on my blogroll!
    …And now reading through these comments I’ve seen the word “blogroll” so many times that it sounds very strange.

18. Girl you are on my blogroll! It is under my “Faves” page. I would be honored to be on yours too, love!:)

19. katie says:

thanks for the tip about melting coco butter in the oven, i always burn mine!!

you are most definitely on my blog roll! 🙂
    i would be honored to be on yours!