Did you know I have a dark side?

Come to the dark side

We have the chocolate!

Unlike last week’s Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes (best pancakes ever!), many of my current loves are very dark. Perhaps I’m just trying to counter this oppressive Texas heat. Currently…

pbspread

Currently eating: dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting.

Straight from the jar. Like it is my job. Anyone want to pay me to eat chocolate peanut butter frosting for a living? No? No takers?

Ah well, you can’t blame a girl for trying.

Currently, I am in love with Michael Corleone from The Godfather.

Can one be in love with a movie character? Is that even possible? He is a merciless mobster who kills people, and common sense tells me that I should be scared of him. But common sense is apparently out to lunch.

chocolate-syrup

I also discovered that if you blend the Chocolate-Raspberry Sauce with your ice cream, instead of pouring it on top, your finished creation will taste even more chocolatey!

Do you like bad boys? Wearing black? Horror films?

I hardly own any black clothes, am usually not attracted to bad boys, and I enjoy horror flicks about as much as vampires enjoy garlic. However, I do like black cats.

And dark chocolate.

1. Jenny says:

I’m not a big fan of bad boys either, I guess, haha. XD I don’t think we’d have much in common… or anything at all, really.

I love black cats though! And black horses! And black and white are staples in my closet, so yep I wear black… but I rarely wear ALL black. Then I do tend to look a little too… dark and depressing. I can’t pull off the all-black look, although I know some people definitely can! Oh and of course – dark chocolate is the best. For. Sure.

2. Ooooo, the only dark side I have is when it comes to chocolate and coffee….
    I get >terrified< when I see the previews to horror movies; I hate going to a PG-13 movie because there is bound to be a preview that will ruin me for WEEKS!!! For real.
    Black cloths. Yes!

3. Green Groats says:

Haha! You’re pretty funny. I usually don’t like bad boys. I do like wearing black. And, I do like horror films until I end up closing my eyes and eventually doing something else.

4. Bad boys? Well… unless they’re on TV (that’s when they are good looking!) Black shirts? Nuh. I prefer COLOUR! Haha. And horror films? I avoid like plague… Lol.

5. haha nice to see you have a dark side! I love dark chocolate and have alot of black clothing, but I dont know about horror movies :/ I am abit of a whimp in that area!

6. Albizia says:

I am definitely on the dark side. There was a period in my life when absolutely everything in my wardrobe was black and when I buy shoes or bags black is still the only acceptable color for me 🙂 . As for bad guys – I love boys who think they are bad but deep inside are as soft as silk. And I don’t mind horror films but most of them are more boring than scary.

7. Lemme know if you ever find someone to pay you to mow down on chocolate! I’ll be your personal assistant 😉

8. Lisa says:

OMG that frosting! I want that so bad!

9. When it comes to chocolate, the darker the better 🙂

10. Jessy says:

When I was little, I used to love watching horror movies, but not anymore. It’s probably been years since I saw a horror movie. However, I have a lot of black clothes and I must admit that I do have a weak spot for bad boys, especially in the movies/shows!

11. I love the darkest chocolate I can get my hands on but generally not ‘bad’ boys, I’m into the sweet kind ones lol. I guess I like my chocolate not how I like my boys.

12. I used to love horror movies but something changed when I got pregnant with my daughter and I haven’t liked them since. Strange! I do love other dark things, though – like dark chocolate. And dark coffee. Yum 🙂

(I should be eating frosting for breakfast)

13. Katy Huie says:

I like to believe that it is fully possible to be in love with a movie/television character. Also book characters. I’ve definitely been in love with a few characters from books in my day. Isn’t that what makes Jane Austen so popular, and what makes series like Twilight work?

14. Katie says:

I’m ovsessed with mobster movies…I don’t know what it is. Ray Liotta’s character in Goodfellas is a heart thob. Despite the fact that he deals drugs and kills people throughout the entire movie. I’m with ya. 😉

1. Well then, I am definitely going to have to watch Goodfellas!

15. Ragnhild says:

Im so there on the dark side with you! I need my dark dark chocolate <3
    And yea, it is possible to be in love with a movie character! Hello, I was in LOVE with Mufasa from The lion king :O And the Beast from Beauty and the Beast! And Jack from Titanic. And Clark Kent :O Oh no, there is so many!

Nowdays I love bad boys! Too bad for me, couse they really are bad 😛 And I hate horror movies!

16. My only dark side = dark chocolate. And I keep telling myself that one day I will brave some black fingernail polish, but I’m not there yet. Perhaps in the winter 🙂

17. I love bad boys but unfortunately they are BAD boys . . . so instead I married a really sweet guy who only looks like a tattooed bad boy 😀 Best of both worlds!

18. heheh i like bad boys… i tnd to fall for them… wioops!

19. I’m horrible with horror films, they scare the pants off me. But dark chocolate I can totally handle, and my handle I mean in love.

20. Aja says:

Don’t care for any of those, but I do love chocolate.
    My boyfriend and his family and I came up with Cacaoism last week. The religion of chocolate.