Healthy Recipes: Baked Goods

For tomorrow’s post:

I’m trying to figure out whether to post another cookie recipe or a chocolate-bar recipe. Any preferences?

I’ll work on both posts today, so tomorrow I can publish whichever one you choose. In the meantime, I’m still working on the “post a photo for every recipe” project. Now, if you click on my Healthy Baked Goods tab, you will see the following:

pumpkin-pie-bar

Blue Velvet Cupcakes

vegan-cookie-cake

Giant Chocolate-Chip Cookie Cake

vegan-baked-oatmeal

Baked Oatmeal Cakes

The Big Question:

Tomorrow: Cookies or Chocolate Bars?

I accidentally first wrote chocolate bras. Oops.

1. Chocolate bars please!!! Been seeing so many on foodgawker! Yours would be better! 😀

2. Sarah says:

COOKIES!!!! Maybe something I can add these adventurously-bought chia seeds to? Or sunbutter? 😀

3. Julia says:

cookies please. I’ve already made some christmas cookies and I can’t seem to be able to stop :)

4. Michaela says:

can I choose chocolate bras, please? 😉
    chocolate bars would be perfect, but I´m sure, the cookies are fab, too!! now, that was helpful, right?

5. Hi Katie, I’ve been a silent reader of your blog for a while now, and I just feel that I have to speak up. As a girl who’s doctor has said she’s on the brink of an ED, I really felt that food was the enemy and all carbs and fat was going to make me gain weight. Luckily, I stumbled upon your blog, and I was amazed at all the possibilities that existed with healthy baking – and vegan too!
    Before this, I’d slave through multiple recipes, and replace the sugar with Splenda and the butter with Spread and get terrible results. It was so disheartening as because of my obsession with food, I got really into baking, and everything I made that was worthwhile I couldn’t even bring myself to eat because of all the butter, eggs and sugar. Thanks to you, I’ve taken a major step.
    I made your Deep Dish Cookie pie and ate a whole slice and enjoyed every morsel, with no guilt whatsoever. Thank you.

Thanks to you, I can slowly start to enjoy food fully again.

Holly

1. Aw wow, Holly, your comment put the biggest smile on my face!
      I am so glad you found my site… and SO glad you’re allowing yourself to eat things like yummy chocolate desserts again. You only get one life; you deserve to enjoy it to the fullest!! :)

6. Elise says:

Chocolate bras…insanity…or genius?!

I’d like to see a cookie recipe 😛

7. Meredyth says:

Cookies!

8. as a chocoholic, I have to go for chocolate bars 😀

9. Roanne says:

chocolate bars please! 😀

10. I don’t have a preference. I’m sure either will be temptingly delicious – as are all of those photos!

BTW, I’d buy a chocolate bra. LOL

11. Chocolate bars!! Pms gives me horrible cravings.. 😉

12. KellyO says:

COOKIES!!!

Please :-)

13. JEnny says:

Chocolate bars please please

14. I can’t choose. Both! Never too much Chocolate Covered Katie! 😉

15. Ummmmm- pretty sure either one will be great! Go with your gut! It never fails us! :)

16. Aja says:

Cookies! Although the chocolate bars sound good, too.

And chocolate bras sound amazing but also maybe a disaster…

1. Meena says:

Cookies! Yes, cookies!

17. Sigi says:

Cookies! BUT I would LOVE to see a CCK-ish crisp or crumble recipe! I’m dying for some and all the recipes I can find for it serve 10 people and don’t seem easily scaled down. :(

18. michelle says:

Either…because both will be good…
    Now valentines day chocolate bra maybe good 😉

19. Amber K says:

Whenever you give an option it is always between two awesome things. How can one choose? Ok, I’ll choose cookies. Because cookies are rarely ever bad!