Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Nutella Fudge Pops

Oh fudge!

Can be soy-free / sugar-free / dairy-free / vegan. Recipe--->

Melty Nutella Fudge Pops.

Yesterday, I took care of the Fairy Dust Sisters.

Now, whenever I watch the girls, they make me call them by their fairy princess names. And the first thing they always ask is, “What are we making today??”

Since it was so warm outside, and since little kids seem to adore Nutella (Wait, everyone adores Nutella, right?), I asked if they’d be interested in making Nutella fudgsicles. Obviously the girls fairy princesses welcomed this idea.

Nutella Fudge Pops

Nutella Fudge Pops

(Makes 6-7)

• 3 frozen bananas
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
  • 1/2c choc-hazelnut butter or Homemade Healthy Nutella
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • tiny pinch salt

Blend all ingredients until super-smooth. (We used a food processor, and we thawed the bananas a tiny bit so they’d blend.) Eat as ice cream, or scoop into popsicle molds (or paper cups) and freeze for fudgsicles.

View Nutella Fudge Pops Nutrition Facts

Can be soy-free / sugar-free / dairy-free / vegan. Recipe--->

Link of the Day: Black Bean Brownies.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. I do have a pinterest board! At first I thought it was a waste of time, but I’ve slowly but surely become addicted…

2. Jill says:

These look great! Can’t wait to try them!

Yep– Pinterest board here too. Addicting, but I love having all my recipes in one spot.

3. Emma the Hungry Hippie says:

Uh oh.
    This could be dangerous!
    I am going to go back right now and pin ALL my favorite CCK recipes!!! 🙂
    This way, until you get that cookbook of yours published, at least I’ll have my own little virtual CCK cookbook!

*Runs off to pin all the CCK recipes that are a staple in my house!* 🙂

1. Sarah says:

I love this idea, Emma.
        Katie, I’m going to make a CCK board just for all your recipes :).

1. Lisa C says:

I already DO have a board just for CCK recipes :).

1. Anonymous says:

haha me too!

4. Oh Katie these look fabolous!! I love this recipe! I am going to rush home from work and stock my freezer with fudge pops. What a great way to start out the week!!

5. Sarah the official CCK drooler-we pick Rick says:

The weather here has been climbing steadily- so these are perfect to compliment the lovely weather!
    question: my sister can’t have any dairy or nut/wheat products. Is there some way i could leave out the nutella or do you have another flavor option in mind? thanks!

1. Sarah says:

Katie listed substitution notes in her post.

1. Sarah the official CCK drooler-we pick Rick says:

thanks, Sarah! 🙂 I need to get my eyes checked apparently

6. No wonder those girls just love you— they are some lucky girlies! 🙂

7. Lisa Braodley says:

I think I’m loving Pinterest now! I use One tsp. for cataloging my recipes but with Pinterest I can put them there and they won’t get lost! I was pinning a couple over the weekend and the name of the recipe wouldn’t show up…now it does!!

1. Karen says:

I have had issues with pinterest pins not showing up in the past, too. I think it’s cuz it’s such a new media, and they probably had no idea it would be so popular so fast!

8. Samantha says:

I look at Pinterest from time to time but don’t have my own board.

I am jealous your weather is getting warmer. Sigh.

1. Full-Flavored Life says:

I am jealous of the weather too! Only two months and I’ll be back in Dallas, can’t wait!!

9. What a genius idea!!! These look amazing! I love pinterest!

10. Yum! Can’t wait for summer! Unfortunately it is back to being 30 degrees around here so these will have to wait :/

11. jenn a. says:

any way you *might* be able to do a single pop conversion?

1. I’m sure you could, but I haven’t worked out any measurements. It’d be really good in a Magic Bullet!

12. I didn’t even know you had a pinterest!!!

And where are the sparkles for these pops?? 😛

1. Haha they definitely could use some rainbow sprinkles, huh? 🙂

13. Suzie says:

I simply have fallen in love with bananas! They are so versitile and great natural sweetner, amazing! And yes I have a pinterest… and well it can be bad news as I spend some too many minutes, okay maybe hours– but nonetheless I have found some great ideas, recipes, etc. Its a great resource. Thanks for the delicious recipe, sure is perfect timing for this nice weather I am having 🙂

14. I haven’t had a fudgislce in years and this post has me craving them based on the pictures and oh boy, do I ever love Nutella! Perfect with bananas or just about anything 🙂

15. brookeO says:

Just in time for summer. These will be great as the sun warms the desert to unbearable temps!

16. I also get super sucked in to pinning things. Not so much recipes but the humor really gets to me most of the time ha. Anyways-it’s so cold up here in upstate-I cannot imagine anything frozen but in the summer these sound amazing!

17. Ohh nutella pops! Katie, you’re amazing. It’s still pretty chilly here some days, but as soon as it warms up, I’m definitely making these!

And yep, I have a Pinterest account! I only ever use it to “bookmark” recipes I come across, though. I’d rather waste my time doing other things than “planning” a future vacation, wedding, or looking at $1,000 outfits. Also, there are too many delicious foods “pinned” there, and I’m afraid I’ll never leave my kitchen if I really get sucked in 😉

18. Mmm, yes please – I’ll take two! I’m a big fan of Pinterest.

19. Sara Dane says:

These are perfect to bring to the pool for my friends…it’s already pool season here in Houston and I love sneaking in vegan treats at our crazy pool parties and BBQs!

Love your blog Katie and I will be adding tons of your pages once I get signed up on Pininterest.

1. Aww thank you, Sara!
      We have to enjoy this nice weather while we can, right? All too soon it’s going to be gone… and we’ll be left with those lovely 100+ Texas summers…