Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Brand New Recipe Page!

Oh heck, it’s not that exciting.

Lose the drumroll.

chocolate covered recipes

Click the following link to see: New Recipe Page.

The simplicity of the old page is still intact, but I’ve added photos and new categories (such as “candies and chocolates”) to make it easier to navigate and to break up the sea of blue. Also, if you’re ever looking for a recipe with a specific ingredient, I do have a search bar. It’s located right above the photo of me, on the right side of the blog.

Now for your local Batman news…

vegan doggie    vegan puppy

We barbecued last night, and Batman had a ball. He found something in the bushes and kept trying to get at it from different angles. You’d never know a tail could move so fast.

vegan pup

Lazy Henry didn’t care in the slightest.

vegan dog

Move? You want me to move?

(This picture makes him look heavy, but he’s actually lost a little weight, and the vet says he’s healthy. I try to take him for lots of walks, and Batman’s taught him how to play. It’s really cute; they roll around on the floor like bear cubs.)

camera adds ten pounds

Tomorrow: either lemon bars or fudge cake.

But none for Henry. Sorry, Henry :(.

1. Lemon bars!!!!! Haha, have a great sunday!

2. Stella says:

Mhmm, Fudge Cake!!!
    Dying at “The camera adds ten pounds”, haha oh my 😀

3. Cate says:

Lemon Bars Please!

1. Dean says:

I second Cate! lemon bars are my favorite 🙂

1. Julie says:

I third(?) that! perfect for memorial day. But of course I would have to make it for myself first.

4. Leah says:

Henry is a cutie. Many vets won’t honestly talk to pet owners about their pet’s weight for a variety of reasons. If his “body condition score” is a 3 (out of 5) he’s good, otherwise he still has work to do There’s great research out there looking at BCS and longevity in dogs–the short version is that thin dogs live longer, so if people love their dogs, and we all do, keep them skinny!

1. Leah says:

oops, I linked you the 9 point scale, so a 4 or 5/9 is the goal

1. We’re definitely still working on Mr. Henry. It’s weird, because he isn’t over-fed, and he gets a LOT of walks. He just has a slow metabolism, I guess! 😉

1. Sarah says:

Our dog was the same way Katie, we had to get down to serving her a 1/3 of a cup a food and a handful of carrots once a day. It doesn’t seem like a lot of food but it was under the vet’s direction so we felt safe doing it. She has maintained a healthy weight since then and she’s much more active now! Good luck! He’s a cutie!

5. Mary says:

aw, they are so cute

6. Ashley says:

Lemon bars!

7. michelle says:

Lemon bars …..we have a big Vegan/ gluten free bakery here the only thing she can’t do yet is Vegan lemon bars….hers have eggs….
    Love your site 🙂

8. I love the new page! The question is which recipe should I choose today?

9. MaryAnn says:

Lemon Bars please. Henry is adorable!! Batman looks cute, but I can’t see his face 🙂
    Thanks for sharing!

10. Aja says:

I think it deserves a drum roll! It looks very nice and organized. 🙂

11. Gi says:

Aww.. will you ever post the famous velvet recipe you keep mentioning sometime since a lot of time? I’d like to see it SO MUCH… :/

But thanks for anything else anyway, of course ^^

1. LOL the red velvet IS the fudge cake ;).
      Probably going up later this week.

1. Gi says:

Ah… ok. I have never seen a velvet cake in my WHOLE life, so I was just curious to experiment with your easy peasy recipes… but now that you tell me that is kind of a FUDGE cake, I’ll wait for it even more eagerly 😀

12. Ashleysh22 says:

Did batman ever find what he was looking for in the bushes? You’re new recipe page looks great by the way!

1. I pulled him away. I was afraid the unknown thing would bite him! 😉

13. Alanna says:

Love the new recipe page! The dogs are super-cute. 🙂

14. Awww your puppies are so cute!! Henry isn’t fat … just pleasantly plump! 😉

15. Melissa (Better Fit) says:

The new page looks great! It’s also really well organised and easy to find things.

Poor little Henry. He’ll be missing out. 🙁

Have a great Sunday!! 🙂

16. Jennie says:

I have to ask, is Henry a rat terrier?? We have one… LOVE that breed!!

1. Yes! We adopted him, but he certainly looks like a Rat terrier/ toy fox terrier.

17. krystal@coffeecardiogoddess says:

Your dogs are tooo cute! You should show them more often

18. Janice says:

Lemon bars 🙂

19. Danielle says:

Would this be the big announcement you said you had?

1. LOL no. I’m planning to post that later in the month, after Mother’s Day and the vita giveaway next week. I still have to write the post, which is taking me a while.

20. Pooja says:

The new page looks fantastic. I had a quick look around and loving it….so easy to find recipes now 🙂 Thank You Katie!!