Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip

How to instantly become the most popular person at any party:

Addictive Pumpkin Dip

Bring this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip.

It’s as easy as that.

Suddenly, people will perceive you to be ten twenty two hundred times more awesome than before. They will chant your name, ask for your phone number, propose marriage.

Suddenly, you will have more fans than George Clooney, Justin Bieber, and Robert Pattison combined. (Then again, maybe this wouldn’t be such a good thing…)

pumpkin dip

But be warned: Once the dip is gone (and it goes fast!), people can get grouchy. They may even throw things. At you.

Best to make a double batch.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip- this popular dip is always the first thing to go at parties.

Sometimes I think I have too much fun writing these posts Smile.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

(Can be sugar-free)

• 1 can pumpkin (15oz)
  • 1 container cream cheese-style spread (I used Tofutti non-hydrogenated. For substitutions, see the nutrition info link below. Or for a soy-free alternative, try 1 cup of cashew cream: raw cashews that have been soaked, drained, then pureed into raw cashew butter.)
  • 2 tsp cinnamon (more if desired)
  • 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • sweetener of choice to taste (Amount will depend on whether you’re making this as a dip or a spread. Use up to 1/3 cup for a dip, but you might not even need a tablespoon of sugar or a packet of stevia for a spread. Note that liquid sweeteners will yield a much thinner dip, so either powdered sugar or nunaturals stevia are recommended.)

Combine all ingredients and mix very well. (A food processor is best, but this can be done by hand with a lot of stirring). Serve as a dip, with graham crackers or gingersnaps or fresh fruit. Or use as a festive cream-cheese spread on bagels, toast or pancakes. This will keep in the refrigerator 4-5 days.

View Pumpkin Dip Nutrition Info

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

Link of the Day: How to Cook Kale – the EASY way!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Tabitha says:

I bet this would be good using cashew cream cheese for those of us who avoid dairy and soy!

1. I love your idea! Added it into the post! 🙂

1. Angela says:

Katie and Tabitha,

I made this using cashew cream cheese and butternut squash instead of pumpkin and it was a huge hit for a vegan Christmas party I went to! I also used organic maple syrup granules (Traders Joe’s) for the sweetener. I used three tablespoons but I could have used less, I think (I made it as a dip, not a spread). Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your recipes, Katie. Have tried several of them and love all of them. Thank you!!

2. Elizabeth says:

Silly question, but how long ought I soak the nuts?
        Thank you Katie! I love your recipes!!!

2. This is absolutely delish! I actually came up with almost this exact recipe and posted it on my blog last week. I don’t even like pumpkin pie but this is GOOD! And yippee for healthy yummy desserts! Love your blog, girl!

3. Alessandra says:

Much better, but I miss your smile. 🙂

4. Tiffany says:

Yum looks delicious!! I love the new header 🙂

Have you thought about maybe changing the dark purple background color? I think its a little strong and distracting…perhaps you can change it to a lilac color. (I think it will soften the page and compliment the new header 🙂 just a suggestion)

1. I’m going to hire a web designer eventually… I just need to decide which one to hire, as I’ve found so many that do great work.

But yes, I think you’re probably right about the blue/purple!

1. Kim Snider says:

I hate to self advertise, but I’m a graphic designer. XD

Anyway, this dip is probably one of my favorites so far. It’s creamy and sweet and festive, all at the same time!

5. Rachael says:

MUCH better header. Looks clean and professional but also cute! I agree that the bright purple on the sides should be softened so it isn’t as distracting. I think a soft brown, lavender, or sage green would be nice 🙂

6. Audrey says:

I like the new header a lot!

7. The one reason I like fall is pumpkin! In fact, it’s the only reason…
    This dip sounds great. I’d probably do the cashew version though. Or my homemade cream cheese, which is exactly like tofutti. (Only better 😉 )

1. Liz says:

Ooooh recipe?

1. Nicola says:

you can click through to Tanya’s recipe – along with some other delicious looking treats!

8. Erin says:

I like this new header much better. In my opinion it looks better without a picture of you – don’t get me wrong, you’re absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but your blog is a food blog, not a personal blog. And since there’s a picture of you on the side (“About me”) it’s not like people will wonder what you look like.

9. Justin says:

Hey Katie I like this header better but it was cool with your photo up there also. What do you think? I see you’re branching out from chocolate? You’re not the healthy desert blog? I like the expansion!

10. Sarah the official CCK drooler @RomneyRyan2012 says:

I love this one! Clean and pretty! nice job girl 🙂 with the header AND the dip- do I need to use a cream cheese style spread? Could I just use regular cream cheese (whipped)? Oh and what does this taste like without the pumpkin… cuz i’m out.
    And now the pumpkin crazed blogosphere will be out to get me.
    You bloggers just don’t like pumpkin, you like it on steroids 🙂

1. Rachel says:

I used fat-free regular cream cheese (not whipped). It was delicious! Just let it sit on the counter for about 10 or 15 minutes to make it easier to mix.

11. Cosette says:

I love the new background! very nice, Katie!

12. LOVE the new header- looks good! ]
    I’ll be making this dip for a Halloween party this coming weekend! Thanks for the super idea!

13. Alanna says:

This sounds yummy! And love the new header featuring some of your creations. I think it’s fine not having a picture in the header since you have one on the side (“about me”). It’s an adorable pic, but at some point you’ll probably want to update it since I’m guessing it’s a few years old. 😉 I don’t really notice the purple much since 1) I love purple, lol, and 2) I mostly browse via mobile and only see a thin purple stripe rather than the wider bars on the desktop version. But as many have already said: it’s your blog, so do what you like with it! 🙂

14. Jenny D says:

I can’t wait to make this and I LOVE the new header!

15. I like that it’s so simple, and yet I’d never think to throw it together myself! Thanks Katie!

16. Meg says:

This is my favorite header so far!

17. Cindy says:

Only responding to comment on the header change……because obviously the new recipe will be just as delicious as all the rest!!!!
    I like the header but I really think you should consider keeping a picture of yourself in it. Maybe I’m just partial and used to the old header but so much of your personality makes this blog wonderful. Without a picture it’s hard to place your awesome personality in context.
    I also think that consistency is key. I read a lot of blogs and the purple color stands out and defines this blog as unique. Very unique, in my opinion. This is one reason why I’d like to see the purple background back but if that’s not gonna happen, then please (pretty please with CHOCOLATE on top!!!) put a picture of you up there. It will also go better since your name is in the blog name itself.

18. This dip looks delicious! I’ve actually never seen cans of pumpkin, so do you think you could use mashed pumpkin instead? I’ve never heard of a dessert dip.