Get two new free healthy recipes each week. Sign Up

My New Cookbook Is Finally Here!

**For the months of April-June, I’m donating all proceeds from sales to the CDP Response Fund and will match donations up to a thousand dollars.

To everyone currently risking their lives by voluntarily putting themselves in harm’s way to help others, thank you for being so absolutely incredible.

hello breakfast recipes

It’s finally available!

A Chocolate Covered Katie breakfast ebook, filled with over 50 healthy new breakfast recipes – both sweet & savory.

I’ve gotten so many messages and comments these past few months from readers asking when the new ebook would be coming out, and it was really hard not to say anything… I think I’m more excited about this breakfast ebook than I’ve ever been about anything else on the blog.

cart 1

Recipes You Get With The Book:

chocolate quinoa

Chocolate Breakfast Quinoa Cups To-Go

(This particular recipe was hugely popular with my recipe testers. I was honestly shocked at how many of them chose this as their favorite, and one tester even said “This recipe, alone, is reason to buy the book!”)
peanut butter oatmeal blog

pistachio larabars

Pistachio Power Bars

breakfast smoothie

Thick Chocolate Breakfast Shakes

breakfast scramble blog

Veggie Breakfast Scramble

(vegan + soy-free options)

The Hello Breakfast book includes both sweet and savory breakfast recipes, most with gluten-free and nut-free options. And because it’s an ebook, you’ll get instant access to all of the recipes  – no need to wait for the book to ship.

Also worth mentioning… ALL of the recipes in the ebook are vegan!

If you make any of the recipes from the book, feel free to share your creations, and I’ll be featuring all of your photos here on the blog.

image small

cart 1

A few more sample recipes from the ebook, in case you’re still not convinced yet… Winking smile

yogurt blog

pancakes blog

Berry Chocolate Chip Pancakes

small

$1 Million Dollar Chocolate Nutella Bread

Even More Recipes You’ll Get:

• 5-Minute “Cake Batter” Peanut Butter
  • Sweet Potato Hash Browns  (Katie favorite breakfast)
  • Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars
  • Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Casserole
  • Pumpkin Pie Muffins – Without Refined Sugar

And nine chapters devoted exclusively to healthy breakfast recipes, with vegan + gf options, Weight Watchers points, & full nutrition facts available for every recipe.

buy-button

(All of the proceeds from this ebook’s first six months of sales will go into baking supplies, web hosting costs, and various humane-certified charities. Thank you so much for your support all of these years! Even if you are a silent reader of this blog who’s never made a recipe, just the fact that you read means more to me than I can ever tell you.)

5/5 (27)

Published on October 11, 2016

Meet Katie

featured on The
Today Show, CNN,
Fox, The
Huffington Post, and

Learn more about Katie

Get Free Recipes

Don’t Miss Out On The NEW Free Healthy Recipes

Chocolate Covered Katie The Healthy Dessert Blog Recipes

Popular Right Now

Reader Interactions

601 Comments

Leave a comment or reviewLeave a rating
  1. Birjoo says

I love the idea of ​​the book, I will also look for it … “The book Hello Breakfast includes sweet and salty recipes for breakfast, most with gluten-free and nut-free options, and since it is an electronic book, you will get instant access to all the recipes, without needing to wait for the book to be sent “. … I am anxious to combine it with what I do today and it is working for me

2. Mary McLennan says

I would love a printable copy as well … so many others have requested it, too!

I am especially interested in the sunshine breakfast enchilada recipe.

• Jason Sanford says

Hi absolutely I can send that to you! It’s no extra charge from the ebook – we’re just giving people both if they request it. Just to clarify, it’s a printable version readers are getting so they can print it at home. If that works, just let me know any time you get the ebook and I can send over the printable version to whatever email address works best 🙂

3. Mary says

Hello Katie,
    Is your cookbook still available as a print version? I would like a copy if so.
    Thank you very much.

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Mary! There’s a pdf version available that readers are getting so they can print it at home (it uses much less ink than the ebook version). If that’s what you mean, then it’s definitely still available! Unfortunately we don’t have a hardcover version of this one. I wish we did!

• Mary says

Thank you Jason. Yes I would like the pdf version. I have purchased the cookbook now so will you please send it to me? Thanks,
        Mary

4. Lee Francis says

I would love to purchase your book. However PayPal always causes me problems. Are there any alternative ways to pay? Thank you. Look forwards to hearing from you soon.

Lee Francis

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, I am so sorry for the trouble! (To be honest, paypal sometimes gives me issues too, so I totally get it!) If you click on the “pay with paypal” option, there should then be an option on the next screen that says “pay with credit or debit” instead… does that show up for you? Once again, sorry for the trouble. I wish we had the option on our end to have it show as an option from the onset!

5. Penny says

Hi,
    Recently found your website and purchased your new cookbook. LOVE IT !
    I looked at the contents and went all through the recipes and can’t find the “Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Bread” recipe.
    It states online that it is included in the cookbook. Let me know how I can get it. Thanks !!

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, sorry for the trouble! Sometimes the bonus pack (which has a few extra recipes) gets caught in a spam filter. I am sending it to you manually ASAP, so let me know if you don’t see it within the next few minutes.

6. Zoe says

HAVE to have the chocolate coconut breakfast bowl! Mmm. What equipment do you use to take your photos? They are always so beautiful.

• Jason Sanford says

She uses a Canon Mark 111 5D for everything 2018-on, and a Canon rebel for earlier photos. Her most used lens is the f/2.8 macro 🙂
      Jason

7. Lisa Walker says

I purchased the cookbook the other day and have the PayPal receipt but did not see the cook book in my email. Can you help?!

• Jason Sanford says

Hi! You definitely should have it and I am so sorry for the trouble. Sending it manually ASAP, so let me know if you don’t see it within the next few minutes.

8. Victoria says

Hello, I just bought the Hello Breakfast Cookbook and it looks so great! I know I’m a little late, but I would also love a PDF printable version if that is possible please! I am a bit disappointed though, as one of the main reasons I bought this cookbook is because I found the “Oreo Brownie Bars” from the Hello Breakfast Cookbook link on your “Healthy Father’s Day Recipes!” post, as well as being the cover photo for your “My New Cookbook Is Finally Here!” post, but the recipe is not in my cookbook. I also saw the “Melty Vegan Mozzarella” in the “My New Cookbook Is Finally Here!” post, but also don’t have that recipe… Am I missing something here? Those two recipes are the main reason I bought the cookbook! Everything else looks amazing, but I am still disappointed 🙁

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, I am so sorry for the trouble! Sometimes the bonus pack (which has a few extra recipes) gets caught in a spam filter en route and we’re not sure why. I am sending it to you manually ASAP, so let me know if you don’t see it within the next few minutes. I’m also sending the PDF copy. Thank you so much for getting the book!

9. Barbara says

I just purchased what I thought was the cookbook for $19.99, but it gave me a pdf to download. I wanted a hardcopy. Is the pdf a bonus?

10. Kirsten says

Katie,
    I’ve enjoyed so many of your recipes over the past five years…I just finally ordered the e-book and am getting the other book through Amazon–you deserve all the support you get. I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am for your time and effort in developing these recipes. I have been a lifelong chocoholic. If it was chocolate, I’d eat it; and the gooier the better! But when I found out I was diabetic, quitting dessert actually made me depressed. People would say, “No problem! Go keto!” Sure, it spares the sugar, but they use nut flours (guess who’s also allergic to tree nuts). Finding your website saved me. No joke. I’ve been able to enjoy baking again! Food isn’t boring anymore! Dessert is back! I am incredibly grateful for you (lord knows I’m not patient enough for all the experimentation). Thank you.
    P.S. Is there anything to substitute for the pumpkin in your cream cheese swirl pumpkin bread? I really hate pumpkin. 😉

11. Jessica says

Hello,
    I didn’t read these comments before purchasing and was surprised to get prompted for the ebook download after paying. I thought maybe it was an instant download to hold us over until the hard copy was delivered. I intended this as a gift. Is there anyway to cancel my order?
    I am sorry for posting here, as it seems a little inappropriate, but don’t know how else to reach out.
    Thank you so much!
    Jessica

12. Katie king says

I ordered this cookbook and was charged, but I have never received it. I’ve tried contacting you about it but never got a response Please help
    Thanks

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Katie! I am so sorry about this, I never saw an email before but am sending you an email ASAP, so please let me know if you don’t see it within the next few minutes (from chocolatecoveredmedia).

13. Anne Clifford says

I just bought your Hello Breakfast Cookbook. The reason I bought it was for the Vegan Mozzarella. I do not see it in the ebook, so I am very disappointed. Am i just overlooking it?

14. Jennifer says

I purchased this specifically for the Oreo brownie bars and was really excited about the vegan mozzarella but I just looked through my copy and those recipes aren’t there?? The Chocolate Chip Banana Bread isn’t included and neither is the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread. I’m feeling really deceived! Why say that the book includes those recipes when it doesn’t?

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, I am so sorry! Those recipes ARE all included in the bonus pack that ships out with the book. Sometimes it gets stuck in a spam filter, but you absolutely are entitled to them. I’m sending it manually ASAP, so please let me know if you don’t see it, and sorry again for the delay!

• Jason Sanford says

Oh no, you definitely should have gotten it! What email address did you use to get the book? I will look into it ASAP as to why the bonus recipes didn’t get to you.

15. Carolyn Dillon says

Hi, I sent emails and comments, I downloaded the ebook, specifically for the cheesy broccoli rice and the cheese recipe and they’re missing?
    I read it’s a “bonus pack” that I never received. If you could send it to me, that would be great. Or refund. Thanks !

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, I am so sorry for the trouble – I had sent it over as soon as I saw your email a few hours ago. Can you check your spam folder and let me know if it’s not there? We definitely want to make sure it reaches you!

16. Mary Ann Wolfe says

I just purchased the breakfast e-book and am very excited to try the recipes. I too am old-fashioned and would love a physical copy to hold in my hands. Is it still possible to get the pdf form emailed to me. I would love that.

I am also interested in any other books Katie has produced. I was reading the comments and saw where there had been another book published that was available at Costco. Is it still available? If so, where might I purchase it? I have just recently been diagnosed with a gluten intolerance and katie’s recipes have been a god send. Any help will be appreciated.

17. Laura says

Hi there – I love the website and recipes! I have your first cookbook and I love it, I’m interested in buying the breakfast ebook but I’ve seen that you’re able to send a pdf version of it that I can print. I haven’t bought anything yet, because I would also prefer the pdf version – how does that work? Should I pay for the ebook and then you just send me the pdf version? Thanks so much!

• Jason Sanford says

Yes, we can absolutely do that! If you don’t see the pdf within an hour of buying the ebook, you can always message me back here to let me know.

• Laura says

Hi there – Okay sounds good, I’ll order the ebook now then. So will I still have access to the ebook even though you’ll send me a pdf copy as well? Thanks so much for getting back to me!

18. JOANN S MILLS says

I just purchased the hello breakfast cookbook. How do I get the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points? Thank you.

19. Connie says

I would love the pdf version also. I purchased the book, thinking this was a paper book.
    I am not a fan of ebooks, but I can print the pdf version and use that copy.
    thanks!

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Connie, I can absolutely send the pdf copy along. But Katie is so appreciative that you wanted the book if it had been hardcover and absolutely doesn’t want anyone stuck with a purchase they didn’t mean to get. If you need a refund instead, please just let me know, because we are so grateful you wanted the book and definitely want to make sure you’re happy!

20. Sara says

So I ordered the cookbook and didn’t see anywhere that stated this is an ebook only. I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks and today realized I paid $20 for something I have to print. Please make it more obvious that customers aren’t ordering a physical cookbook.

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Sara, I’m sending you an email. Please do not worry – we absolutely don’t want anyone stuck with a purchase they aren’t happy with. Let me know if you don’t see the email within the next few minutes.

21. Katrina Nelson says

Hi!

Just bought the cookbook & im very excited. But I was looking for the vegan pumpkin swirl bread & it keeps taking me to the page with the cookbook info…but this recipe isn’t in the book? Confused…and I can’t find the recipe on your site. Any tips?

• Jason Sanford says

Hi, sorry for the delay! It’s in the bonus pack that ships out automatically with the book, but sometimes it takes a little while to get to its destination. I’m emailing it to you manually to ensure you get it. Let me know if you don’t see it within the next few minutes!

22. Tammy says

Hi Katie, new to your site. I’d like to purchase the breakfast cookbook but want the pdf to be able to print out. How do I go about that? Thanks so much in advance, super excited to get your recipes!

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Tammy, thank you so incredibly much for wanting the book. If you just order the ebook version, I look out for it and can send the pdf. (I check email often so will probably see it and send the pdf version within an hour, but if you order the book and then don’t see the pdf, feel free to message back here!)

23. Naomi Winkel says

I thought about buying this book until I saw that all it was in and ebook. I would rather spend the $25-$30 for a nice cookbook that has a nice cover and back on it. I think that if I am spending $20 there is no reason I should have print it out myself or go to an ebook for a recipe. Why would I want to pay about an additional $10 or more for paper and ink to print off a cookbook I already bought. If I want to do that I will just keep going to your website and get the free recipes. This is so wrong. I see that this post was done in 2016, there should be a real paper back book buy now that I could buy on Amazon by now. This is super disappointing.

• Jason Sanford says

Hi Naomi, trust me, no one is more disappointed and sad than Katie that this couldn’t be a hardcover cookbook. If we’d had the opportunity, we would have absolutely jumped at the chance. 🙁