Did y’all ever play that game in grade school?
Once again, I’ve been tagged! Sam tagged me, so now it’s time to learn 5 more things about your friendly neighborhood chocolate-covered vegan. (Well, really only four, since one of the “facts” is a lie.) It is really getting difficult to think of new facts, as I’ve already done FIVE of these surveys since the inception of this blog. Still, I’m up for the challenge!
1) I use chopsticks for almost everything I eat. Growing up in Japan, I learned to eat with chopsticks before learning to use a fork! (Yes, I do now know how to use a fork. But I still prefer chopsticks.)
2) I have a super-happy disposition. Fittingly, I went through a stage during my middle school years where any time I saw something with a smiley face, I bought it. I still have quite an extensive smiley-face collection. Check out my cereal bowl :).
3) I’m on first-name terms with Brad and Angelina…
Alright, fine, so this is the lie. They’re made of wax.
But I don’t need you, Brad Pitt! My real friends are more fun anyway!
4) I am a huge sports fan, especially of hockey. Go Dallas Stars!
5) I love chocolate! (That one was lame… but I couldn’t think of anything else!)
If, by any chance, there is someone out in the blogosphere who has managed to not do this survey yet, I tag YOU!