Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Oatmeal Cookies for Breakfast

Is it a cookie?  Is it a pancake?
Who cares!

Oatmeal Cookie Crepe Cakes

(Makes 8 cookie-sized cakes)

• 20g white whole wheat flour (about 1/6 cup)
  • 20g oats (about 1/6 cup)
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and 3 drops almond extract
  • sugar or stevia (if desired)
  • a bit over 1/16 tsp salt
  • ¼ tsp ener-g egg replacer (egg replacer for about 1/4 of an egg)
  • ¼ tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 cup water or non-dairy milk (or maybe even juice, if you wish)

Mix all the dry ingredients.  (This can be done days in advance.)  Put liquid ingredients into dry, then stir.  Cook on medium-low, flipping 1/2-way through. Optional ingredients: raisins and cinnamon, chocolate chips, berries… or anything else you can dream up!

As calculated by Allie, the entire recipe has 130 calories and 2 grams of fat.

Tags: , , ,

1. *Andrea* says:

yummm! i love cookies/crepes/pancakes/oatmeal so i’m sure i would adore oatmeal cookies crepe cakes 🙂

my favorite pancake topping is maple syrup…i use wayyy to much though it’s bad. i also like nut butter, especially almond or peanut, or whipped maple butter!

2. lexi. says:

Those oatmeal cookie pancakes look SO good. I’m going to have to try them asap! Favorite pancake topper: greek yogurt and peanut butter

3. These looks really good! I love adding a little syrup and chocolate chips to my pancakes 🙂

4. Those are so cute! They look delicious, just the way to start the day. My favorite pancake topper is CHOCOLATE. And lots of it!

5. Jessica says:

Oh these look too good!!!

6. Jenny says:

cookie, pancakes, whatevs. I want one.

<3! xo

7. Stef @ moretolifethanlettuce says:

oh my gawwwwd. i wish i had seen this recipe last night when i was out at the store, i’ll have to hit up WF today and snag some indredients (i dont have almond extract or www flour!!) YUM thanks for yet another phenom recipe katie!

8. Veggiesmack says:

Mmmm. Those look awesome!

I like PB&J on my pancakes, or just a drizzle of agave. I don’t like a lot of syrup.

9. lindsey says:

wow, i’m going to make these cookies/pancakes now!

♥ lindsey

10. Marina says:

Loving these!
    I like pb of course on my pancakes, but blended banana with cottage cheese goes great with them too!

11. Meg says:

OH YUM 🙂 I must make these soon! You think there’s anyway I can sub the flour for anything? Maybe a non-gluten flour??

My fave pancake topping, which changes daily ;), is agave + peanut butter!

12. Yum!
    My favorite pancake topping is plain old Pure Maple syrup!

13. Katie says:

Yummy! I had pancakes this morning and topped them with plain yogurt and fig spread. I also really like nut butter on my pancakes.

Happy Saturday, Katie!

14. molly b says:

Those look delicious! If I don’t have ener-g egg replacer, could I sub a bit of flax egg, ya think?

15. candice says:

Yummy! The oats must add a lovely extra chew to the pancakes. 🙂 My favorite pancake topper is definitely maple syrup. It’s the syrup that makes a pancake a pancake (and not just another spreadable bready item).

16. Run Sarah says:

Those look awesome, yum!

17. Can’t believe I haven’t made these yet! Tomorrow. 🙂

Favorite pancake topping?? Too many to choose from. These days, it’s coconut butter. 😉

18. eaternotarunner says:

Those look awesome, what a great idea!

19. Danielle says:

These looks delicious! Anything with oats gets a seal of approval. My favorite pancake topped would have to be yogurt!

20. pen says:

those look delish! I know what i’m going to make when I get back from my 16miler today… 🙂 thanks for the idea!!!