Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Soy-Haters Rejoice

Super-short post, because then I have to run.

A few of you asked about a soy alternative for the Whipped Cream in a Bowl.

Rejoice, my friends; an alternative does exist! Simply sweeten the plain Agar Pudding Base to your liking.

Just because you don’t like soy shouldn’t mean you’re left out of all the fun.

1. lexi. says:

I would love to try this whipped cream in a bowl!

Can’t wait for your upcoming posts, love ! <3

2. Jessica says:

I can’t wait for the upcoming CHOCOLATE posts!!!

3. You should be “Chocolate-Covered-Creative Katie”. :)

4. Katie says:

Love ya girl!!!!! Have a great weekend! THe upcoming posts look like they are going to rock!!!!! xoxo

5. Danielle says:

I make this all the time! Except I call it “protein pudding.” I think “whipped cream in a bowl” sounds a lot better 😉
    P.S. I’m really looking forward to the feet post. I won’t put T.M.I on here…but it needs help haha

6. Stef @ moretolifethanlettuce says:

looking forward to the vegan beauty post! ( i just wrote began veauty, where is my head this morning?) have a great sat!

7. Jenny says:

soy does NOT sit well in my belly — you da bestie, girl! xo

8. yummmmm this looks like a great treat! a little soy never hurt anyone. lol!
    Looking forward to you future posts,
    of course the “lots of chocolate” one I’m really looking forward to!

9. plamarie says:

I have yet to try agar. Maybe I’ll check out the Asian market soon. Have a good day! :)

10. Megan Leigh says:

I can’t wait for the vegan beauty products post! :)

11. Just Audrey says:

I’m looking forward to your take on vegan beauty products! 😀

12. Allison says:

Hi Katie, I was wondering, what kind of hand blender do you use? I was thinking about getting one but I want one that will work well and be of good quality.

13. Vanilla says:

Can’t wait for the Vitamix results :)

Q- Where can I find Agar? And how much does it cost? You’re killing me with those pudding-y recipes…

14. Jessica says:

I thought of you this morning because I made a carrot cake pancake!! I had one big whole wheat pancake with shredded carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts – drizzled with maple syrup, of course!

Hope you’re having a good weekend! :)

15. Merci beacoup! I wanted to eat my screen when I read the last post, and it’s not that I hate soy… It just hates me. 😉
    I can’t wait to try the Agar variation! Sounds so great!!

16. Mmmm whipped cream is always a good thing! That bowl looks like a pillowy cloud of heaven. Delicious, Katie!

17. hate soy (seriously wrecks my GI) but <3 chocolate!

18. Kelsey says:

Could this be substituted with cashews/avocados? I have tofu, but it’s not silken, and I don’t have agar unfortunately.