It’s time to Hug a…

Since November is VeganMoFo (Vegan Month of Food), what better to hug than something vegan?

To participate:

All you have to do is take a photo of yourself hugging something vegan. Then blog about it and send me your link. I’ll include you and a link to your blog in a special post. Non-bloggers, feel free to email photos. Perhaps now would be a good time to make some vegan oatmeal pancakes?

occc

Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes

(It’s like eating oatmeal cookies for breakfast!)

Or maybe you’re in the mood for something savory instead?

sauce2

Three-Ingredient Vegan Alfredo

1. Ilana says:

I’d hug you 🙂

2. Perhaps now I can finally bake something for my vegan roommate? 🙂

1. Or maybe I should just hug HER?

3. abby says:

oh i am so so excited about this! i’m going to hug… oh gosh how can i pick just one thing? i might have to get a bunch of my favorite vegan products together for one big hugging session :).

4. Valerie says:

I’m going to hug my beautiful vegan kids! 🙂

5. Inspired says:

Ack! I keep missing out on the Hug Months because I keep forgetting! Making a note to participate this time!!! What a great idea for veganmofo! 🙂

6. Sent! Hug vegans! GROUP HUG, EVERYONE! 😀

7. Leslie says:

I’m going to hug some vegan pumpkin pie. So excited!!! 🙂

8. virtual hugs all around!

9. Sarahishealthy says:

I would hug those oatmeal cookie pancakes. They look SO GOOD. Plus, they look like they could use a big hug from Sarah ;).

10. Lisa C. says:

Oh I love this theme, Katie. It’s so cute, and it sounds like a great way to celebrate veganism and cruelty free living. I’ve just gotten into the movement, largely in part to your blog, so I’ll be excited to see everyone’s submissions. I’m now eating vegan 100% at home and working on 100% complete vegan lifestyle. Thanks for the inspiration!

11. eatandrun says:

I would hug my vegan chocolate chip cookies. They’re the best cookie recipe, vegan or otherwise :).

12. I’m so excited!!!! This is going to be an awesome “hug”!!!!

13. Kelsey says:

omg i have the perfect idea for this!! THANK YOU KATIE!!

14. Happy Vegan Month! I need to explore with more vegan recipes. Though I am not a vegan, I do prefer vegan and vegetarian options.

15. Caitlin says:

I am so down for this! I have the perfect vegan recipe idea to hug, too. No, I’m not going to tell you yet. You’ll have to wait and see ;). Hint: there’s chocolate involved!

16. Angela says:

I might have to dust off my copy of Veganomicon for this one 😉 . Or maybe I’ll just make more of those Maple Melties of yours. If I’m feeling lazy, I might have to do that! Good excuse!

17. Anonymous says:

My three dogs are also vegans, so I opt to hug them. And get kissed in the process :).

18. katie says:

i love this idea, and i love your blog even more! i will have to think of something to contribute. i’m not vegan, but thanks to you and a few other bloggers i am working on it.

19. Ooooo, I am going to do this today! I will let you know once it’s up on my blog! 🙂