Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

A few of your favorite things…

Hi Chocolate-Cream Pies!

I hope you all liked the Peanut Butter & Jelly Fudge.

Today, I’m stepping away prying myself away from the peanut butter… but not for long! Bright and early next week, I’ll post the recipe for those pb&j blondies. This past week, in between peanut butter posts, I was fixing up the “faves” page, not only adding more recipes to my own faves, but also adding a reader-favorites’ section. From the new page:

These are a few of your favorite things…

Cake Batter Milkshake

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes

Dessert Pizza

Healthy Cookie Dough Dip

For more of your favorite recipes—including fudge babies, single-lady cupcakes, and voluminous ice cream—see my blog’s right sidebar.

1. Julene says:

I love your recipes. I’m actually hoping to ask/inquire about seeing what you can do with some of my personal favorites (zucchini bread/muffins, sweet potato pie, pumpkin… stuffs. You already have all my chocolatey favorites covered!)

I’ve made variations on your macaroons and faked-out lara bars, more than a few of your pancakes & a semi-failed attempt at oatmeal boats… everything you post is solid gold in my book!

1. I will try the zucchini thing! And I definitely have more pumpkin ideas for the future… like pumpkin brownies :).

2. Stephanie says:

I have gotten my whole family and all my friends addicted to your babies! Fudge babies were the first, and then my husband got addicted to the cashew babies, we make the gingerbread babies during cold weather, and on and on!

I’ve made my own coconut butter thanks to you and went on to use it in your chocolate fudge recipe – so nice to have fudge that isn’t sickeningly sweet!

I’ve tried your chocolate chip blondie dip and loved it, although hubby wasn’t a fan. Shouldn’t have told him it was based on beans!

But by far, the babies are the runaway favourite in our house!

3. My favorite recipe of yours is probably the technique for Volume Ice Cream… though I can’t say I’ve ever made it exactly by the recipe. I mean well, but then the urge to throw in, say, a handful of pureed strawberries or some peanut butter is just too overwhelming.

4. PBnJ Fam says:

Hi Katie!! I have tried as many recipes I can squeeze into my “free time”… since I found you (last week) :0) I just tried your PBfudge last night…. and aaaamazing!! I wanted to try the PB&J fudge… but couldn’t get my husband on board… he is a strict chocoholic and won’t eat dessert unless it has chocolate in it… and he has requested your single lady…er.. “ManCake” he likes to call it ;0) EVERY night since I first tried it last week. (he takes his with chocolate chips)… I tried your ranch… and must have done something wrong because it wasn’t good 🙁 I’m thinking I’ll try again with the brand of tofu and veggie cubes YOU recommend. I think you picked a good variety of recipes (I have only tried the cookie dough dip) and YUM! I pretty much LOVE all of the recipes I have tried! I reeeeally want to try some of your pancakes and “boatmeals” but am trying to limit extra carbs lately… I will have to try them on my weekly “cheat nights”… (on my diet that is…) ;0) Thank you again Katie for your genius recipes and devotion to your followers!!

1. Aww I’m so glad you found me! And LOL about your husband! He sounds like the best husband ever, just based upon his idea of what a dessert should be ;).

5. Ashley says:

I’m still new to reading your blog but I’ve made the single pb cookies twice now, with both agave and the sugar/brown sugar way (I like the dry one better, by the way lol) but they are delish!!! And I did the blueberry breakfast pizzert and YUM!! the kid and the hubby loved. And I made the single lady cupcake as a dry run for my son’s birthday and they were all soooo yummy! But my favorite EVER that I make daily, is the almond milk ice cream for 40 calories!! OMG! I’m addicted lol I’m going to continue working my way through your recipes 🙂

6. Jennifer JCD says:

Oh yes, we make your recipes quite often, probably once a week. 🙂 Boatmeal, pancakes, fudge babies, chickpea dips, and more. I have a section in my little cookbook binder that is labelled CCK Recipes! <3

7. Albizia says:

I have tried many of your recipes and I really like them not only because of the taste but also because of the simplicity. I am just not the kind of girl who likes using a million ingredients or staying for hours in the kitchen for a single treat that disappears much faster than it was made. My most favorite recipes are the vegan Thanksgiving stuffing, the single lady cupcakes and the 3-ingredient peanut butter balls. Simple, yet delicious!

8. I’ve tried your voluminous oatmeal (but didn’t really succeed! I used a stove), raw cookie dough pops, most of your pancakes, baked oatmeal, Pizzert, tofu whipped cream, voluminous ice cream with many variations… I’m sorry I haven’t tried most! I really want to try your delicious beany desserts but its so difficult to find canned, cooked, unsalted beans here! Sigh. I managed to buy garbanzo beans once but they’re out of stock… again.
    I want to try (desperately) after my A levels your rasberry crumble bars with grapes instead, chocolate cookie pie, carrot cake, brownie batter dip, chocolate fudge cake, healthy chocolate chip cookies and lots more…I’m not too into milkshake though. BUT your creativity continually amazes me 😀

9. judy says:

I have to say that the strawberry shortcake pancakes are my fave! why? I LOVE pancakes & I love strawberries! Its easy to make & so delicious (I have pancakes almost every day!!)
    I also love many many other recipes, but that one is my all time fave 🙂

10. Lauren says:

I’ve tried your cake batter milkshake, mint chocolate chip milkshake, banana & snickerdoodle pancakes, ranch dressing, pizzert, snickerdoodle dip, and boatmeal! My favorites are the mint chocolate chip shake and snickerdoodle dip!

Next on my list to try from your recipe page are the blondies and chocolate-raspberry fudge cake!

11. I have been using the voluminous oatmeal recipe since last year (before I started reading your blog, but I think the blog I found it on linked it back to your original recipe).

I have saved a TON of your recipes, but haven’t made them yet (shame). I think my first ones will be cookie dough dip, chocolate cookie pie, berry crumble bars, and much much more.

Your creativity is such an inspiration! Thanks for the awesome recipes!

1. Kate says:

Oh yeah, plus one to the voluminous oatmeal! Its the only way I ever eat oatmeal anymore :).

12. hippierunner says:

I have tried your cookie dough/blondie batter dip a few times and I adore it. It’s one of my favorite desserts ever. I love the texture of it. I think about it all the time…I think I’m in love. 😉

13. Kate says:

I looooooooooooove the fudge daddy brownies!!!!
    And the pizzert.
    And the ranch.
    And the blondies.
    Jeez, are you capable of making a bad recipe???

1. Kate says:

Oh yeah, and the blueberry pie pancakes are the best pancakes I’ve ever eaten. I still have to try the strawberry ones though, so that might change!

14. Allie says:

I tried your chocolate PB fudge for the first time last night, and loved it! Tasted sooo rich and decadent, and got rave reviews from a non-vegan/non-health-freak friend 😀

1. Yay!!!! That makes me SO super-happy!

15. Sarahishealthy says:

Um no, there is no way I can pick a favorite. I’ve tried every single one of the ones you mentioned, though. Pretty cool, huh? You’ve never let me down with your recipes yet, Katie :).
    Oh, and I have to agree with Kate that I really have a soft space in my heart for the fudge daddies.
    Also, I just made your pb single lady cookie last night, and somehow a single lady cookie became three. It was just too good to only make one!

16. Lisa says:

Definitely the healthy chocolate chip cookies! Mmmmmmmmm :).

17. Heather says:

I love the single-lady cupcake. I’ve tried so many yummy variations of it. It’s perfect for a quick fix when I want a pastry. The “Not Guilty” cookies are also my faves though I can eat a whole batch of 10 : ) The blueberry pie pancakes, those are like dessert for breakfast. I have a whole list I plan on making eventually too.

18. Your pictures are so pretty! But, more importantly- your food looks so so SO delicious. The strawberry shortcake pancakes are really calling to me…and they’re healthy?!?! whoa- get out! haha. These are a must try!

I love your blog! Long time reader, but I don’t think I’ve ever commented. You’re food always makes my mouth water! 😛 I also just started my own blog,
    hope you check it out!

Have a great day 😀

1. Aww thanks for such sweet words! And welcome to the blogworld!!!

19. Aisatsana says:

I love your mushroom stroganoff (although I often modify the recipe based on what I have on hand). I’ve also tried your brownie batter dip this week (yummy!!!). Oh, and I made a half a recipe of your healthy chocolate chip cookies the other day, and just ate the batter :} (it was too hot to turn on the oven anyway)…. 😉 Your recipes are pure genius, and your photos are awesome, but most of all, I really enjoy your writing style and personality! Thanks, Katie!

1. Wow, thank YOU for making me smile!!

20. Rebecca says:

I’ve tried several of your recipes and liked them all! My favorite is the oatmeal trick which has become my daily breakfast with sliced strawberries and chocolate chips mixed in for a chocolate-covered strawberry bowl. I’ve also tried and liked the deep dish pie, the mint milkshake (which I accidentally colored blue but it was still yummy), the raw chocolate pie and the fudge babies. Keep the yummy recipes coming!

1. Hahaha blue? That actually sounds better than green!