Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Coconut Cookie Dough Oatmeal

Coconut cookie dough oatmeal.

cookie dough oatmeal

Baked until it’s warm and gooey.

With melted chocolate swirled into every bite.

Warm and gooey.

cookie dough oats

Did I mention it’s warm and gooey?

This recipe is a huge reader favorite on my website, with over 1,000 positive reviews from readers who have made the recipe. It tastes like eating a Mounds bar for breakfast. Highly recommended! width=

Coconut Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal

(serves 1)

• 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • sweetener of choice (sugar, stevia, etc.)
  • 1/4 cup applesauce or banana
  • optional 4 drops coconut extract
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup milk of choice or canned coconut milk
  • 1 or 2 tbsp pre-melted coconut butter (coconut-free version here)
  • optional handful chocolate chips, plus extras for the top

Baked Cookie Dough Oatmeal: Preheat oven to 380 degrees. Combine dry ingredients, then mix in wet. Pour into a small baking pan, loaf pan, or 1-cup ramekin (or, for mini boatmeal cakes, two 1/2-cup ramekins). Cook for 20 minutes or more, until it’s firm. Finally, set your oven to “high broil” for 5 more minutes (or simply just bake longer, but broiling gives it a nice crust). Don’t forget to spray your ramekins first if you want your cakes to pop out. If you want a fat-free recipe, I’d go with one of my other baked oatmeal flavors. Sure, this one will still taste good if you leave the coconut butter out… but it won’t be coconut cookie dough any more!

View Baked Oatmeal Nutrition Facts

coconut oatmeal

What did you have for breakfast today?

Side note: I just published a new Chocolate-Covered Katie Press Page.

(I’m trying to make it a drop-down page but haven’t had any luck with that yet. Some day, I am going to figure this out! Or I am going to win the lottery and then hire a fancy graphic designer to change my header and make my blog easier to navigate. Unfortunately, it’s kind of difficult to win the lottery if you never buy a ticket…)

Tags: , , , , ,

1. I had Fage yogurt with raspberries and coffee. Coconut in oats sounds like it would be a winner to me!

Yay for porch furniture. Enjoy it for me because we have snow here in WI now. :( Boo!

2. Oh yummy! I wish it was breakfast time again :)

I had oatmeal mixed with a mashed banana and a dollop of PB. Yum!

3. You’ll get it figured out, I just know it :) …..I was craving a smoothie this morning. Bad idea due to the complete chill in the air! Back to oatmeal tomorrow! :)

4. Your ‘Press’ page is impressive! And so is this oatmeal! Breakfast today was a wholewheat blueberry bun and thick soy milk. But this sounds wayyy better!

5. You had me at cocunut and cookie dough!

6. Rebecca says:

Warm and gooey sounds much better than the cold and soggy cereal I’m eating right now!

7. I love chocolate and oatmeal together! This looks SO good. And your pictures are beautiful!
    Breakfast for me today is a smoothie, but lunch might be this oatmeal!

8. Megan says:

That looks delicious! Chocolate and coconut are a quintessential combination.I am always a bit sad when breakfast is over because I love all breakfast food! Today I had some organic cottage cheese, a banana with peanut butter, and a chocolate banana fudge vita top. And some coffee :-) I get so excited to have chocolate in the morning! Who wouldn’t?!

9. Marian says:

Can I just thank you for always having wonderful recipes that are truly simple yet unique, and always manage to be creative with ingredients that most of us already have in our kitchen<3 hugs

10. YUM! I love how the chocolate chips melt and get all gooey in the oats!

Bfast today (not vegan, sorry!): egg omelet with spinach, onions, tomatoes, capers, and oregano

11. My breakfast was a chocolate chip pancake with peanut butter and apricot jelly….perfection!!

12. Gen says:

Yummy!!!! For breakfast today I had an apple cinnamon crepe!

13. s says:

yums! and for once i have all the ingredients. do you think it would work with oat bran/multigrain hot cereal?

1. Hmmm… I don’t know. Now I’m curious too! If you try it, let me know!

14. s says:

and i had almond joy hot cereal for breakfast today (cooked in dark choc almond milk mixed with water, with a few drops of almond extract, and 3T shredded coconut). coconut rocks! lol :)

15. I’ve been making the oatmeal recipes raw by soaking oat groats over night with the other ingredients. The anything with chocolate chips is the best, this sounds especially delicious!

16. Sarah says:

ummm……….. is insane gooey warm chocolatey deliciousness in a bowl an understatement?

P.S.- i think i know whats for breakfast tomorrow. Just sayin’

17. Oooo, yummy…more oats! plus coconut butter, i just using that everywhere at the mo. I made a version of your pancakes for my breakfast this morning with bananas and PB topped with some soya yoghurt and a few blueberries. oh yeah it was good!

18. Emilia says:

This looks absolutely incredible. For some reason I’ve never had coconut butter in my oatmeal, definitely must try it soon. This morning for breakfast I had some oatmeal, frozen raspberries and a spoonful of peanut butter. Yum! :)

19. Katherine says:

Your comment about the Mounds bar made me think of something: what about subbing almond extract for the vanilla extract? Then it would be just like eating an Almond Joy, especially if you use almond milk as the liquid.

1. Sounds like a really good idea!

20. Katherine says:

Also, as far as breakfast goes: chocolate-peanut butter overnight oats with yogurt all the way! 😀

21. Kendra says:

I’m actually about to make your single lady pumpkin cc muffin for breakfast :)

22. Moni'sMeals says:

This looks great!! Will have to try this manana.

I am eating my pb butter-chocolate chip oatmeal right now. :)

23. Amber K says:

I always say the same thing about the lottery and yet I never buy tickets either… Weird that I haven’t won yet 😉

24. So I STILL haven’t tried the boatmeal. :-( I need to get on that. For breakfast today, I had hemp granola with hempmilk and dried strawberries, plus two slices of seitan-based Black Forest Bacon from The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions.

25. This looks absolutely delicious!!! I had a Roobios Tea with coconut milk, cinnamon, and honey with two strips of turkey bacon (sorry I’m not a vegan but I love your stuff!) and strawberries with coconut flakes!

26. Hahaha ‘boatmeal’ – I LOVE it.

This morning I had my pumpkin oatmeal recipe! So yum!

27. mrsluckypants says:

This looks wonderful, maybe for breakfast tomorrow. I had zucchini oatmeal this morning. It has no sweetener except for raisins and is made with steel cut oats. Good Luck figuring out the drop down menu problem. I’m sure you will figure it out soon.

28. Kristi says:

This sounds so good. All of my favorite things in oatmeal! I can’t wait to try it.

29. Kit-Kat says:

I’m not much of a coconut person (the really sweet stuff in my early years kind of turned me off), but I’m slowly starting to obtain a liking for it again, thanks to your recipes. Oatmeal is a huge b-fast staple for me, and I love it after a hard morning bike ride or run. Yum…… gooey chocolate cookie dough! Sounds so good!
    For my pre-run breakfast I had a banana and a small glass of chocolate soymilk, and then after my run I had a mug of soy cocoa and a bowl of oatmeal flavored with ground cinnamon, pumpkin spicem and Trader Joes’ dried orange flavored cranberries. Do you have a Ttrader Joes around your area? If you do, don’t you love it???

1. Kit-Kat says:

Sorry about that. they havee organic and vegan food that are really good, and its high quality, and inexpensive.

2. Rene says:

Hey katie, there will be a Trader Joe’s opening very soon in Plano at the corner of Park and Preston! Yay!

30. Amanda says:

Coconut and chocolate is one of my absolute favorite combinations. This recipe sounds so good!

I made a delicious Almond Joy Smoothie for breakfast the other day that uses similar flavors:

31. Dying. COCONUT BUTTER. That’s what I miss! Chrsitmas listttttt here we go.

32. I had pumpkin protein oatmeal with cranberries and peanut butter! My sunwarrior vanilla protein powder gives the oatmeal more of a muffin-like taste! Monday I made blueberry muffin protein oats… so amazing.

33. Omg a warm and gooey breakfast that tastes like a mounds bar??? You sold me!! That sounds amazing and I need to make it asap!! My breakfast was far less exciting- I had a piece of whole wheat toast with pb and reduced sugar jelly and will be having some greek yogurt soon– but now all I want is this!!

34. Erin says:

Uh, yum. Oh my goodness. This looks incredible. Love it, Katie. :)

35. Mary Sue says:

I had a breakfast apple crisp with greek yogurt. It was yummy!

36. I love all your boatmeals, this one surely won’t disappoint!

37. Warm and gooey sounds good to me! Love the idea of those as a baked oatmeal. Is it warm enough to sit outside in the morning? Lucky girl!

38. Lilja says:

It is all thanks to you that I started to put peanutbutter into my oatmeal.
    Wich was the best thing to ever happen to my breakfast.

39. Yum just had this for breakfast.

40. Loooks so amazing!! I need to get some coconut :)

41. Alyssa says:

*Sigh* That looks AMAZING! Like a big, warm, chocolaty hug for your tummy!
    I had yogurt and toast.
    I’m so boring.

42. Michele says:

Just to report back, Skipper – I nuked this today, and it was wonderful! I had pumpkin so I went with that – little more than 1/4 cup, pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 cup almond milk [I’m not vegan, so I added egg white]. Tablespoon of sugar [I would add less next time, but I don’t have a sweet tooth like you]. Broke a quarter of a chocolate bar in it. Mixed it up and nuked for about 2 1/2 minutes – it took a little bit to set. Served with a plouf of whipped topping.

I liked it a ton more than soft oatmeal – that’s always been a texture problem for me. LOVE. I’ve been eating pumpkin daily! I discovered that the organic pumpkin at whole foods is MUCH better, even if it’s more expensive. Sigh. Trying a vegan pumpkin pie with tofu this thanksgiving!!

haha, I woke up, rolled over & checked my phone, seeing your new post in an email. Since I *finally* bought two new ramekins specifically for individual baking like this, I told my man I was all over breakfast 😉 I guess I made the cookie dough version though, because I have yet to bite the bullet and pay for a jar of coconut butter (still never tried it), so I left out everything coconut. I used 1/2 tsp stevia + 1 tsp brown sugar in each, pumpkin puree instead of applesauce, homemade almond mylk, and a small handful of chocolate chips. Boyfriend and I both LOVED IT!! The only thing stopping us from scarfing it down was our burning mouths 😛 Thank you, Katie!! Baked oatmeal is a new favourite breakfast in this house 😀

44. That looks delicious. This morning I made oats with ground flax, pumpkin, banana and pumpkin pie spices. Then I added a spoonful of peanut butter–so good.

45. I had banana and cinnamon oats with PB&J topping…yum!

46. This looks delicious!!! I love all of your creations. 😉

I had a whole wheat pumpkin waffle topped with a little crunchy peanut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup. It’s my new favorite breakfast these days!

47. If this really tastes like a Mounds bar I’m all over it! They are my favorite.

48. Sonya says:

I can’t wait to try this!

49. your press page looks great!

and so does the oatmeal. cookie dough anything makes me happy :)

50. Ahhh coconut butter, WANT. I just haven’t been able to make the splurge! This reminds me of those candy bars though..the chocolate + coconut ones

51. Albizia says:

no breakfast yet but after reading this post my stomach really hates me :/ .

52. I LOVE your baked oatmeal! I make it most Saturdays, and the cookie dough is my FAVE flavour (obviously 😉 ) so I can’t WAIT to make this! 😀

53. Aja says:

I wish I liked oatmeal because this looks so good.

54. Coconut chocolate chip cookie dough oatmeal…is there anything you can’t do Katie? Really?

I bet not. 😉

1. AP Chemistry!! I can’t do Moles. Do not understand them for the life of me lol 😉

55. That looks soooo good! I am making it as soon as I get my hands on some coconut butter! thank you for posting this:)

56. Rebecca says:

Beautiful and tasty looking oatmeal. I sense a new breakfast in the near future. This morning I had a vegan pumpkin cranberry scone and part of a banana (the part not brown) with some almond butter

57. Amber H says:

Sounds amazing! Do you take any requests? I love browned butter/brown sugar cookies…. would love to know how to make/adapt them to a low cal version

1. Oh those sound good! I will have to do some research… I don’t think I’ve ever had a brown butter cookie!

58. I’m so jealous of that delicious looking breakfast! I’m all out of coconut :( I had some toast with earth balance and caramel crunch coffee….pretty lame!

59. This looks awesome! I’m going to get some coconut butter tomorrow when I go to Whole Foods. I HAVE to try this. My breakfast was a banana chai smoothie with homemade chai spice mix, coconut milk, and peanut butter. Tasty, but a bit cold.

60. Lisa says:

mmm! I had a coconut chocolate chip clif bar today so that reminded me of this! so good.
    I had eggs and pancakes for bfast :) it was a nice treat from the usual cereal ! :)

61. BroccoliHut says:

Delicious! Kinda reminds me of those seven layer bars my mom used to make.
    I had overnight oats for breakfast this morning with pumpkin, apple, & pecans :)

62. catalinamaya says:

Yum – definitely a recipe I’m going to try on the weekend when I’m not getting ready for school at 5:30! Generally on weekdays, I have oatmeal or eggs on an English muffin – which I tire of easily! So, on the weekends, I like to treat myself by whipping up one of your recipes – the Cake Batter Pancakes were amazing, by the way!

Oh, and a quick question: I recently bought coconut oil, and do you think I could use that instead of coconut butter? If so, would it be any different from coconut butter, and would I have to melt it before using it?

Thanks a bunch!

1. It’s definitely not the same as coconut butter, so the taste would be different… but I think it would still be just as yummy in its own right (as long as it’s unrefined coconut oil. The refined one doesn’t have that coconutty taste)! You wouldn’t have to melt it before using, but I would recommend that you do just so it more evenly distributes :).

63. Tara says:

This sounds lovely!! Mounds for breakfast sounds good to me. Or you could add almonds as well and have almond joy for breakfast!

64. erin says:

yummmm I made mine in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes, worked out great!

65. I enjoyed this wonderfully delicious dish yesterday! MMMM! Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas.

I’m not sure how you manage to keep up with all your comments, but I have one more for you. You have an award waiting for you at my blog…

1. Awww thank you SO much! I am honored! :)

66. Linda Ramos says:

I am fairly new at being Gluten and Dairy free (almost 8 weeks!). I didn’t have any coconut butter (didn’t know it existed!) so I added coconut oil. This was awesome. I just finished it now. Next time I think I will add some shredded coconut too. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes. I am having fun searching your site.

67. Oh my gosh. I physically will be unable to eat anything other than this for breakfast for the next week. Thank you so much. :) This looks so good!!! And the photography on your blog is always amazing.

68. Sonya says:

Just made this today. LOVE IT! Thank you!

69. Kathy says:

I had quinoa pancakes~!

70. That looks pretty ridiculous…..

(tommorows breakfast ;))

71. Jenny D says:

I can not believe how amazingly good this is!! And soo filling! I love oatmeal and have tried other “mounds-like” recipes which was basically shredded coconut w/ some choco chips that were ok…but didn’t really have you running for seconds. If I didn’t feel so stuffed, I would def run for seconds of this!! Well done, Lady!

72. Coconut butter! I’d be using it for eating plain out of the package. :-)

I think I’d like to make some cookies with it too – peanut butter coconut maybe? Mmm

73. Maya says:

I will either eat it plain or stir into hot oatmeal! Mmmmm

74. Jade says:

Mmm..cashew and walnut and pecan and coconut butter…
    I don’t think they would last long enough for me to eat them with anything!

75. abbey says:

I would use it for this recipe it looks soo yummy!

76. abbey says:

I already like you on fb!

77. Becky Przy says:

I would use them by making banana coconut butter or pumpkin coconut butter and smear them on various single lady cupcakes;-)

78. Katrina says:

When I see coconut I think of macaroons. Therfore I think I would make them using this and chocolate! Oh and of course use ALL of these in hot oats.

79. Lisa Wilder says:

I think I would use these butters on just about everything! Yum!

80. Brenda says:

This sounds like such a yummy recipe! I’ll def. have to try this one with my kiddos! As for the nut butters, my son likes to eat them right out of the pack, but I use them in smoothies or on vegan pumpkin or zucchini breads. So yummy! Cacao bliss is very much a favorite here. I use that one in raw chocolate. :-)

81. I would use the nut butters to drizzle on oatmeal and spread on toast!

82. I already like CCK on facebook!

83. Lauren says:

My dad is allergic to peanut butter, so I would possibly try a recipe and use one of the nut butters instead of peanut butter. :-) My 2 year old son loves various nut butters spread on Nilla wafers and graham crackers. :-)

84. Liz says:

I’m already a facebook fan!

85. Liz says:

I would use them as frosting, on oatmeal, or to tempt my toddler into eating healthy foods!

86. For contest purposes:
    This is almost too simple to actually post, but hey, it’s how I will use the nut butters! I <3 Ezekiel sprouted grain cinnamon raisin bread, and one of my favorite things is that bread with nut butter. I'm busy, work a lot, and don't like to fuss with packing a lunch. It goes like this: make, pack, eat, get back to work. (The tahini would likely be put in a hummus, though).

87. katherine i says:

I would use it in oatmeal and breakfast items. Yumm

88. Erika says:

I would use the artisans butter for melties, this boatmeal, and some of the fudge baby variations you’ve posted!! I’ve always wanted to make them but haven’t had the artisana butter! Btw I made your pumpkin boatmeal yesterday and it was divine!! Keep it up cck and please please pick me!

89. Missy says:

So many different choices! I would put them in your delicious recipes and eat them/cook with them/bake with them. Great stuff. :-)

90. katherine i says:

liked you on facebook!!

91. melanie says:

i would try each one on my ezekial toast… i have been known to just eat nut butters and coconut butters by the spoonful, as well. no shame. :)

92. …and I follow you on facebook!

93. Kate says:

Pure pleasure! … and when I travel to where even peanut butter is scant…!

94. Priscilla says:

Hi! I am now following you on Twitter and I tweeted your giveaway. :)

95. Priscilla says:

And I follow you on Facebook. :)

96. Crystal says:

I would eat the nut butters right out of the packages :)

97. Crystal says:

I like you on Facebook :)

98. Emily says:

I already liked your page on facebook :)

99. Emily says:

And I just started following you on twitter.

100. Emily says:

…and I DEFINITELY want to try the recipe on this post. That looks amazing. I also want to use the nut butter to try your chocolate pb no-bakes. Yum!

101. Sandra says:

I would make some raw cookies! :)

102. Tiffany says:

I would use them to make frosting. I would make this boatmeal recipe, too!

103. Robyn says:

i travel a bunch and live our of my carry-on bag. these pouches are the perfect size to pack in my purse. i’d eat them on the bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes i carry with me on the plane!

104. Midzee22 says:

Dear Katie, as i said before Julia Child has nothing on you. Also you deserve to win that blog award-without a doubt :) I am actually using a few of your recipes for this international dinner thing at my college (i’m secretly not telling them that it’s vegan) hahahaha. Anyway, your ideas will be the first ever vegan recipes i will ever cook, so thank you! You are an inspiration, thanks for blogging, nd always have a passion for this.

1. Awww thank you so so much! I hope they like whatever you make!!! :)

105. becky says:

i’d eat them on everything….and probably just some plain too 😉

106. Lanie K. says:

I would use them to make chocolate truffles with nut butter filling! Like an organic Reeses variety pack…

I also follow on FB!

107. Megan says:

I’ve been resisting the urge to splurge on coconut butter, but I may have to give in after seeing this!

108. I plan on making this recipe actually, it sounds amazing!

109. Lisa Tyler says:

I would use them in oatmeal and green smoothies!!!

110. Linda says:

Probably with apples.

111. Kalyn says:

I’ll probably use them to bake something!

112. Lisa Tyler says:

I also just liked your FB page! Looking forward to seeing your posts!

113. Kalyn says:

I like you on Facebook!

114. I already follow you on facebook :)

115. Audrey says:

I would spread it on toast with jam!

116. Christina says:

I use nut butter on everything! I especially love coconut butter melted and drizzled over a cold smoothie to create a coconut shell :)

117. I already ‘like’ you on facebook :)

118. I like to suck the nut butter straight from the packet hehe! :)

119. I already like you on Facebook :)

120. Jenni says:

I usually eat the nut butters on apples :) I am definitely up for more suggestions on how to use them if i win! These all sound amazing!

121. Audrey says:

I like you on Facebook

122. Emma says:

Oh my goodness. This is probably the best give away yet. Most of them, I would probably just eat straight from the tube. The coconut butters, I like to put on my carrot cake oatmeal!

123. I would use them in sandwiches, on graham crackers (my favorite snack), or, let’s be honest…eat them right out of the pouches :)

124. Kristin says:

I like nut butter and chocolate together. Or just straight from the packet!

125. Courtney says:

I would make some of your delicious recipes of course!!! And I would stir it into oatmeal. And spread it on apples/bananas/anything I can think of! :) I’ve wanted to try this stuff for a while so I really hope I win. I love your blog so much and will continue reading it every day.

126. Kristin says:

I like you on facebook

127. I would totally put some nut butter in my oatmeal. Or on a banana. Or on an apple. Or on toast. So many possibilities!

128. Kristin says:

I follow you on twitter

129. Courtney says:

I like you on facebook. I would like you on Twitter if I could. Hmmmmmm….

130. kenniston says:

I would just eat it.

131. Holly says:

I would love to win some coconut butter so that I could try this recipe!

132. Amanda says:

I think I would either eat them plain or put them in my oatmeal.

133. Holly says:

I “like” you on facebook!

134. Tiffany A. says:

I would use the nutter butters in my oatmeal.

135. Kirsten says:

I would definitely bake something chocolately with the nut butters or just spread them on some toast or crackers. Yum!

136. Lauren says:

Oh MAN That’s a lot of nut butters!!

I honestly wouldn’t know WHAT to do with them.. I just started reading your blog and need to invest in Coconut Butter because, well duh, you use it a lot. I’m not a vegan, but I’m 100% loving your recipes for my low-cal diet because I can’t live without chocolate.

I’m not sure which one is making me drool more.. cocoa bliss, macadamia butter or coconut butter. It’s so sweet (pun intended =D ) of you to do giveaways for your readers! I’d prefer a hug, but nut butters work just as well 😛

137. Taylor says:

I would use them to make coconut nut butter cups! Mix coconut butter with some cocoa and honey, drop some nut butter in the middle, refrigerate and try not to eat them all in one sitting!

138. Aisatsana says:

Mmmm…I love to eat nut butters by the spoon! :)

139. Aly says:

I like you on Facebook!

140. Dorothy says:

I would bring them along school/work days to make school/work food more exciting (hospital cafeteria oatmeal wouldn’t even know what to do with coconut butter!)

141. Aisatsana says:

I like your page on facebook, too. :)

142. Aly says:

I follow you on Twitter!

143. Holly says:

Successfully retweeted!

144. Jen says:

Nut butter is my all-time favorite food, sooo… I would probably put it on almost anything, but especially enjoy it as-is! :-)

145. Lillian says:

I would eat them either plain or on toast. Maybe try something new though!

146. Kate says:

the macadamia nut butter is my absolute favorite on hot oats!

147. Aly says:

I also religiously follow your Pinterest and I would use the nut butters in my boatmeal (probably the one in this post specifically) and in my fudge babies (i know most of the recipes don’t call for nut butters but I find that it makes them creamier!)

Or let’s be real, I might just eat them by the spoonful… nothing wrong with that, right?

148. Steffany says:

I already follow you on Facebook but unfortunately I don’t have a Twitter, but I follow you on Pinterest as well !! hehehe

As for how I would use the nut butters .. well I think I would start with THIS HERE RECIPE since I eat oatmeal EVERYDAY (no lie) and have been looking for ways to spice it up, coconut is one of my favorite things ever and this looks simply divine ! ^__^

149. Barb says:

well I’ve never made this recipe before! so i would use your nut butters to try it, for sure! just made your deep dish cookie pie for the bajillionth time last night…yum!! also, i made some chocolate shortbread cookies and thought of you, have you ever made them? sounds like something you would like. :)

1. I made vanilla ones… I’ve never done chocolate though!

150. Mary says:

I love your site! I haven’t been able to find coconut butter anywhere near me – so winning this would enable me to try some of those delicious recipes that include coconut butter. I would use it to make some of your amazing treats for my little neice who has severe dairy, egg and peanut allergies. Thanks for all you do for us!

151. Samantha says:

I would use the coconut butter and oil to make some awsome raw pumpkin tartlets for Thanksgiving!

152. Katherine says:

Man, I keep debating if I should buy coconut butter or not. If I win, maybe I’ll discover I love it so much that it’ll convince me! 😀
    If I won, I’d use the nut butter packs as toast toppings or straight out of the packet for a small pick-me-up. Not the coconut oil, though – that goes straight into single serving cake.

153. Emma says:

Subbing the coconut butter for another nut butter would be a way I would use artisan butters, Yum, pecan butter and adding pecan bits to the cookie dough! and a caramel drizzle for pecan parfait cookie dough!

154. MANDEE says:

i’d use it in granola!

155. Jane says:

I’ll use it to make your cookie dough dip!!

156. Samantha says:

I also follow you on twitter

157. Katherine says:

Also, I like you on facebook.

158. Samantha says:

And I “like” you on facebook :)

159. MANDEE says:

i like your page on facebook!

160. Jane says:

161. ATD says:

I will use coconut butter in my oatmeal… on toast… on a spoon??? 😉

162. kelsey says:

I would use the nut butters on my oatmeal! I love nut butter with my oatmeal!

163. Annie Z says:

I would use them to try all your recipes!!

164. kelsey says:

I like you on Facebook!

165. Jasmine says:

If I were to win the nut butters, I would open the package and eat with a spoon!

166. I would totally keep these nut butters in my drawer at work and have them with bananas or apples as a pre-workout snack before I leave for the day!

167. BA says:

I would use the nut butters to make Pumpkin Coconut Bread or Muffins. I tried your recipe for Good Girl Vegan Fudge on some Pumpkin Bread the other day and it was so delicious!

168. Stephanie Blind says:

I would use the nut butters on a banana, an apple, and/or in my oatmeal!

169. Beth says:

those butters would be all up in my smoothies…and maybe I’d try making one of your desserts too!

170. Steph says:

One of my favorite things to do with nut butters is sip apples in them, coconut butter with apple, mmmm

171. Steph says:

I follow you on Facebook!

172. Stephanie Blind says:

I also follow you on Twitter and retweeted your contest tweet (@StephanieBlind).

173. Steph says:

I follow you on Twitter!

174. Stephanie Blind says:

And I liked you on FB!

175. Katie says:

If I win, I’ll create some healthy recipes out of not-so-healthy recipes using the butter. :)

176. Ellen says:

Well, I would use it to try this recipe, of course! Would love to win, looks yummy! :)

177. Lindsey says:

nut butter + banana is the perfect combo!

178. Susie says:

Nothing wrong with straight up nut butter!

179. I’d use the nut butters in my oatmeal for breakfast and to put on top apple slices and bananas for snacks. The coconut butter would be used in baking.

180. Maria says:

Spread the nut butter on a warm piece of toast in the morning and enjoy with coffee. Or use in one of your amazing recipes! :)

181. Elise says:

I would use the nut butters to make frosting 😀 Healthy frosting is the best!

182. Nicole says:

I would eat it on bread! I loveee nut butter on whole wheat bread! plain and simple

183. I would use the nut butters for all sorts of stuff: in my oatmeal, on my toast, in cookies, straight into my mouth…

184. jen says:

i really do LOVE putting all nut butters in my bowl of oats! :)

185. Mary Kate says:

I love nut butters on apple slices, but that coconut butter-I would probably just eat it straight!

186. Teresa says:

I would definitely eat them straight up, but that’s not so exciting! So I’d also use them to make fruit sushi wrapped in greens. Such as Gena’s (choosingraw) banana sushi. Yum!

187. I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.

188. Teresa says:

I already like you on Facebook.

189. Becky says:

I’ve been making my own nut butters, but I’ve had to put off several of your recipes due to lack of coconut butter. I’m most looking forward to the good girl vegan fudge.

190. Becky says:

And I already “like” you on FB.

191. i would use the nut butters to top my overnight oats! or to put inside of chocolate pillow cookies!

192. Kate says:

following you on twitter

193. Jinny says:

Nut butters straight up absolutely! Ahhhh the wonderfulness :)

194. Aubrey says:

I would definitely use the coconut butter to make your fudge!! Its my new obsession :)

195. Melanie says:

I would probably use the nut butters in oatmeal or in one of your other delicious looking recipes… if I didn’t eat it straight out of the package. :)

196. Jinny says:

I also already follow you on FB :)

197. Lauren says:

Love this giveaway! I would use these nutbutters as my emergency stash and keep them in my purse, car and desk. I ALWAYS need nut butter in most situations in my life so you can never be too safe. :)

198. maija says:

nut butter, straight up. chocolate chaser

199. Becky says:

(And if I don’t win, I’m going to try making my own coconut butter. I just now found your directions on how to do that.)

200. Julianna says:

I have no idea what I would do with the these butters other than the fact of spending time with my little ones as we come up with ways to use them. :) My 12 year old son wants to be a chef when he grows up so I know he’d have a blast with these.

201. Oh, nut butters…the question is: what WOULDN’T I use them for??

202. Noora says:

I’d definitely eat them straight out of the package. Yeah, I’m cool like that!

203. P.S. I also “like” you on FB 😀

204. emma @ says:

I’ve started adding coconut oil to my bowl of oats every morning and it is delish! This recipe looks much more fun than what I have as my “usual”, I’ll need to make this soon!
    Might do some almond butter on top…. : )

205. kate says:

I would use the nut butter for all of your oatmeal recipes!!

206. kate says:

also tweeted

207. Sarah says:

I would use the nut butters to make:
    -Healthy Nut Butter Ice Cream Pie
    -Homemade Lara Bars
    -Nut Butter Balls
    -No Bake Cookies
    -Nut Butter and Jelly Swirled Bread

P.S. I followed you on Twitter and liked you on Facebook :)

208. Kendra says:

Omg. I just found your blog a few weeks ago and made your coconut butter this weekend. I love to make stirfrys and my own sauces, which I used the coconut butter for. So, I would probably experiment with all of the butters making sauces for stirfrys :)

209. Jenni says:

Yum! I would probably eat a bite and then use the rest in a delicious recipe on your site.

210. Suzanna says:

ooo, this looks sooo good. :)

211. Anna says:

I use nut butter on toast or in oatmeal!

212. Rivka says:

I usually eat it with a spoon! Mmmmmm

213. Erin says:

I would use them to make this recipe! and then spread on every surface imaginable…toast, apples…my tongue. :)

214. Kendra says:

Hi Katie, just found your blog a few weeks ago and I made your coconut butter recipe this weekend which I made a coconut curry sauce with for a stirfry. If I won the butters I would experiment with different sauces for stirfrys :)

215. Meredith says:

I would probably make some sort of raw dessert with the nut butters. I’m a slave to the coconut butter, its just sooooooooo good.

216. Natalie says:

I would use any of those nut butters in pancakes or cupcakes!

217. Kendra says:

oh, sorry for the double post.

218. I would use the coconut butter to make Christmas fudge! :) We would def put this to use in our house! My kids have been loving the new healthy desserts.

219. I would just eat them with a spoon–boring, maybe, but definitely delicious

220. Anonymous says:

I love nut butters!! But unfortunately, I havent been able to find coconut butter anywhere near me :-(
    If I won some, I would probably eat it with CHOCOLATE and fruit, simple but scrumptious!

221. Ally says:

Pick me, pick me!!!! I would stir it into oatmeal or smear it onto a homemade single lady cupcake!!!

222. I use coconut butter in everything!!! from baking, to a spread, to sauces. It’s so amazing and I love it!! And nut butters would be awesome in oatmeal. :)

223. I am new to trying different kinds of nut butter but I would probably top apples and bananas with it all to see what I liked best!

224. kayleigh s says:

i would use them for baking!!!

225. Rika says:

i like my nutbutters sandwiched with a banana into a tortilla!

226. kaity says:

you deserve it all anyways! but i would loveee it all id def make a hummus with the tahini and this oatmeal with the coconut one; i tried it wiht pb and it was awesome but not coconut cookie dough lol

227. kaity says:

facebook liked you!!

228. Julia says:

I will eat them STRAIGHT FROM THE PACKAGE 😉

229. Crystal says:

I have to be honest here … I would probably eat them right out of the package!! 😮 Maybe not all of them so I guess I would mix them with my oatmeal or greek yogurt, or use them as topping on other baked goodies!!

230. Kendra says:

I would use the coconut butter to make your delicious looking fudge cake (and other recipes), which I have not been able to make due to the expense of (and difficulty finding) coconut butter. As for the other nut butters, I would put them in my morning oatmeal, or slather my morning pancakes with them:) I have always wanted to try walnut, pecan, and cashew butter, and I would be soooooo excited to win the giveaway!

231. Tamara says:

I would eat them straight from the packets. That’s the only way :)

232. IVY says:

I would use coconut butter on EVERYTHING!!! In oatmeal, on muffins, etc etc etc!

I tried to make it once, but it was sort of dry. I would love to try the real thing!

233. Elyssa says:

in my oatmeal! especially in the trader joes frozen steel cut oats….sooo yummy!

234. Amy says:

If I won the Artisana Coconut Butter Giveaway I would most likely use them on muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, probably use them in some of your recipes too. Or end up eating it right out of the packet! 😀

235. Amy says:

I’ve liked you on Facebook for some time now!

236. Bekah says:

I would probably use it for fudge babies and cookie dough dip! Or eat it right out of the package :)

237. Amy says:

Following you on Twitter.

238. Alissa says:

I would literally eat them straight from the packets!!! :)

239. Lauren B. says:

For the nut butters, I could lie and say that I was going to make some unique recipe with them, but I won’t and just tell you that they would go straight into my mouth from the packet!

240. Maaike says:

I’d love me some coconut butter – there’s so many great recipes to try it in/on, like this oatmeal or some chocolatey goodness

241. hippierunner says:

I’d use the butters to top a cookie or whatever other vegan dessert I have on hand!

242. Rebecca Esparza says:

I would eat them with a fox, I would eat them in a box, I would eat them on a train or eat them on a plane. I would eat them with a mouse, I will eat them in my house……Cause you see, nutbutters are my weakness. I would make a frosting with them, put them in a shake, eat them plain, use them to make your delicious peanutbutter cookie dough balls or spread them on a sandwich :)
    You’re Blog is the BEST. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas, surprises, inspiration and giveaways.

243. Ashli Phillips says:

If I had the pleasure of winning the nut butters I would most definitely integrate them into a no bake cookie, or protein cookie post workout. I hate using peanut butter since it is so high in the “bad” fats, so utilizing these other nut butters would give “good” fat, as well as a new taste to my cookies… Healthy indulgence for sure! :)

244. Yolanda says:

I would use the nut butters to top a spinach salad and then layer a nut butter between two warm “Not Guilty” Chocolate-Chip Cookies! It’s all about balance you know!

245. Sara Baker says:

I think I would have to share with my nut-butter-loving-son and we would eat them straight up…or on toast! Love your blog!!

246. Stephanie says:

Well, your recipe looks pretty amazing. I’ve been whipping up batches of your fudge recipes left and right, so if I win, depending what flavors there are- I’m thinking fudge or halva if its tahini! Yum.

247. Kit-Kat says:

I would use it on pancakes, waffles, topped on top of cupcakes, or on toast….. maybe even french toast!
    Or I will use in place of PB for sandwhiches or wraps. My brother goes to swim lessons twice a week, and preparing healthy meals for grab-n-go is becoming hectic, and he’s getting tired of the same PB and J routine. A different flavor of nut butter a swim lesson might spike some interest and curiosity in him! Not only that, but I get a different flavor of knife to lick off when I’m done making his lunch!!! :~)

248. Jen says:

I really want to try this oatmeal, or make a vegan pie crust with coconut oil!

249. Yolanda says:

250. Jen says:

I already follow you on Facebook too :)

251. Yolanda says:

Loved on Facebook!

252. Alan Kleesattel says:

I would love to use some coconut butter to make the Healthy Cake Batter Milkshake! Sounds so good.

253. Laura says:

I usually use nut butter in oatmeal, but I’ve started eating more bread lately and I think these would taste delicious on some honey wheat bread!

254. Laura says:

I already like you on Facebook!

255. Lilly says:

after seeing these photos again, I would def use it to try out this amazing recipe! Oh yum!

256. Lilly says:

like you on facebook already :)

257. Stephanie says:

I would actually love to try out ALL the recipes on your blog that include any kind of nut butter because since I live in Germany I never had the opportunity to do so. The only thing that we can buy here is peanut butter. So your nut butters would offer me a bunch of new baking possibilities :)

258. Lilly says:

tweeted (@LaughOutLilly)

259. Teresa says:

I discovered You through a friend and have been amazed ever since. You make it so easy to eat healthy. I can’t wait till Thanksgiving weekend when my son and his family come for a visit. I am making your Coconut Cookie Dough Boatmeal. Thanks for your inspiration.

260. I will use the coconut butter by squeezing each one individually into my mouth 😉

261. Gillian says:

Tweeted! Would LOVE to win this yummy bundle!

262. Kelsey says:

I would make this coconut cookie dough oatmeal, of course!

263. Gillian says:

I like you on facebook too 😀

264. Arabella says:

I would use the nut butters in… everything. Or at least oatmeal, toast, and snacks :)

265. And I already follow you on twitter :)

266. Sam Session says:

I follow you on Twitter!

267. Sam Session says:

I liked you on Facebook too

268. Jessy says:

I love nut butters! Favourite ways to use them: on a banana, on a toast, as a pancake topper or just straight out from the jar with a spoon. 😉

269. Amber K says:

I tweeted the giveaway!

270. Arabella says:

And you’re “liked” on facebook

271. Amber K says:

I like your page on facebook.

272. Breanne Flynn says:

With the coconut butter I would try all of your delicious frostings! But I could seriously eat nut butters by the spoonful. Serious addiction

273. Breanne Flynn says:

I am subscribed to you by email!

274. Amber K says:

I’d love to try one of the butters on top of single-lady muffin or even on top of oatmeal. Delicious.

275. Sam Session says:

I would use take the nut butters to my family’s house for Thanksgiving or Christmas so I can show them there are yummy alternatives to dairy

276. Hope says:

I LOVE nut butter and would probably use it most on vegetables! I absolutely love the combo, even if it is a bit weird but they are just so dang good.

277. Ashley says:

OOOH I was so happy when you posted the variety of nut butters! My best friend and I get up and go running then come back and enjoy cashew butter swirled with almond butter on whole wheat toast with bananas! MMM… SO good :) Our next meal is going to be using your gingerbread butter :)

278. Breanne Flynn says:

And I like your page on facebook… Of course!

279. Beth says:

I already follow you on Facebook!

280. Hope says:

I also liked you on facebook. :)

281. Christmasfish says:

Entry to win the Artisana coconut butters. :)
    Recently found out I’m allergic to dairy an eggs, and MORE recently discovered your wonderful
    blog, soooo… If I win I will probably use them in a few of YOUR recipes. 😉

282. Allie says:

I would use the nut butters in this recipe exactly! Looks delicious.

283. Iris says:

I’d use it to make vegan mocha biscotti, a recipe I’m working on for my cookbook!

284. Morgan says:

I would use them in my oatmeal in the morning,yum!

285. Heather J says:

I’d love to try the pecan or walnut butters in a raw carrot cake!

286. bitt of raw says:

I’d use the nut butters on a banana, apple, or gluten-free crackers or rice cakes. My diet has been very limited due to health issues but nut butters are one of the things I seem to tolerate quite well. I love Artisana’s cashini butter. Mmm

287. liz says:

i think i’ll just eat the nut butters by the spoonful. :) experiments may happen after i try them all. :) speaking of,, I made the 1 minute chocolate cake last night for my family and it was a huge success! “this is vegan?” they asked… :)

1. Awwww that makes me SO happy!!

288. Erin says:

Ah, Katie. I have always wanted to try this coconut butter but have never yet invested in buying it because I’m a college student on a budget. :) I would use it for this oatmeal as well as your raw chocolate fudge cake. YUM! And I’ve liked your facebook already. :)

289. Taylor says:

I would use the butters to spread onto fruit…my favorite!

290. bitt of raw says:

I like you on facebook

291. Beth says:

I already follow you on Twitter!

292. Lauren says:

I’ve already ‘Liked’ you on Facebook =)

293. Kelly J. R. says:

I would spread the nut butters on toast – that’s my morning comfort food. I also really enjoy nut butters mixed into oatmeal with a handful of chocolate chips and a bit of cinnamon.

294. Mushroomz says:

Drizzled on a bowl of oatmeal with a banana chopped up on top. Also, your good girl fudge 😀

295. alex says:

i will copy your boatmeal! or if i’m lazy, which is usually, just put it in my oats with cinnamon.

296. Mushroomz says:

And I already like you on facebook :)

297. Beth says:

If I won the nut butters, I would probably eat some on a bagel, use some in a recipe for some cookies, or put some on apple slices or in oatmeal. Yum!

298. alex says:

i already like you on facebook!

299. alex says:

i follow you on twitter also, and retweeted!

300. Wendy says:

I would definitely make your raw chocolate fudge cake – it is delicious!

301. I would use the nut butters to top my oats of course! :)

302. Gen says:

Yuuum!!! I would probably make that fudge recipe of yours using the coconut butter!

303. Brieann C. says:

I love it in my oatmeal and can”t wait to try this recipe!!

304. Brandi says:

I’d top pecan, cashew, macadamia, walnut or cacao bliss onto some toasted bread and bananas. I’d definitely try the tahini butter with some falafel!

305. Calla says:

Oh my goodness! I would probably eat them straight from the pack in excitement! But I’d have to see about acting civilized and actually doing something with them! :)

306. I definitely use coconut butter on top of oatmeal. I also like to put it on pumpkin pancakes like frosting!

307. Cellabella says:

I’d use their nut butters for my all-time favorite sandwich – PB and Js! Substituting the PB for other NBs of course 😉

308. I DO follow you on Twitter :)

309. Jennifer Nickisch says:

I make muscle milk protein cookies, these would make excellent subsitutes for the real butter that I put in them !!!!!

310. TwoFacedChef says:

I cant find the coconut butter by me, so I would use it to finally try out your recipes!

311. Retweeted! Thanks for hosting! Artisana is so divine.

312. Claire says:

I’d swirl the nut butter on top of one of your “boatmeals”! Just tried your recipe for those over the weekend and they turned out great!

313. Lauren says:

I would use the nut butters in oatmeal!

314. Kimberly says:

I love this cookie dough oatmeal! I make it with carob!

315. Amy says:

oooh I would definitely have mine on a toasted bagel!!! I love how nice and melty it gets when warmed :)

316. emily says:

I would like to use these in my oatmeal in the mornings since I like doing different mix ins to keep my post-run meals interesting! I also eat the western bagels alternative bagels & would love the variety change from peanut butter!!!

317. Kimberly says:

I also like you on FB!

318. leah says:

my favoirte way to have nut butters is on a toasted english muffin, with jam

319. ahh i lovee nut butter! I would just about eat it on anything from plain toast to pancakes and waffles to baking them into muffins 😛

320. leah says:

i also like you on FB

321. Kimberly says:

BTw, I would use the nut butters by making some nut butter frosting for holiday goodies! They’re also super great to add in for breakfast – the fats keep you full :)

322. Elinor says:

I would definately try some of your recipes that I haven’t had ingredients for…But the macadamia butter?? I’d probably eat it with a spoon, num:)

323. Some of those glorious nut butters will likely go straight from the package in to my belly!

Other mornings they will be slightly warmed and added on top of waffles, oatmeal bakes or toast.

324. Kelly says:

I love steel cut oats with apples. Coconut would be good too. :)

325. Abby says:

I would use the nut butters to make your (Dark) Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!! And this oatmeal, which looks incredible. I actually have the ability to taste things through cyberspace…so I know it’s good already. 😉

326. Rebecca says:

I love trying different butters mixed in with my oatmeal, plain yogurt, or use a healthy (but yummy!) spread on waffles and pancakes!!

327. Carrie says:

I don’t know what I’d make, but I’d love to experiment with The butters!

328. Colette says:

I would most likely eat the butter straight from the package. Whoops!

329. jc says:

i am going to make cookie doughs! yay!

330. Carrie says:

I like you on Facebook :-)

331. Colette says:

Following you on twitter!

332. Jessica says:

I’d keep the butters in a snack drawer at work for when I get the munchies!

333. I would use the coconut butter to make the raw chocolate fudge cake!

I also retweeted you on twitter and I like you on facebook :)

334. I would love to try them on bread. Or an apple. Or in oatmeal. Heck just give me a plain old spoon!

335. Colette says:

Also liked you on FB!

336. Jessie says:

I’d top it on my chocolate pumpkin muffins!

337. Jordan says:

On oatmeal! Or with an apple. :]

338. Allison says:

I would use the nut butters for my oatmeal or to try some of your dessert recipes that i’ve been wanting to try. :-)

339. Melissa says:

Hi, Katie,
    I am a new vegan (since August) and am love-ing your blog and recipes! I would love to win the nut butters giveaway because i really have no idea what all the nut butters out there taste like and there isn’t a lot of variety for those products where i am. I have to travel outside of my town or order them online and i hate ordering items that you have never tested before–know what i mean? so i want to be able to try them, re-create them, use them in your recipes, etc. I am learning as a new vegan that the possibilities for re-creating and creating recipes are endless and i really would love to experiment with the nut butters you are giving away. Thank you for all of you do with your blog!

340. I would use them in oatmeal, and baking recipes! 😀

341. I keep meaning to try your bakes oatmeal- always sounds fab. I am loving nut butter on a baked sweet potato at the moment, so that is what I would go for :) I like your facebook page already/

342. Dawn says:

SO many things to do with nut butter! I’d make me some cookies with them. If I didn’t just scoop them straight into my mouth. LOL! I also love to make chocolate butter cups. yummmmm..

343. Christine says:

AH! I’d use it in everything, baking, topping oatmeal, with apples!

344. Dawn says:

I already LIKE your FB page. :)

345. Sophie says:

Wow! This is an awesome opportunity! I have never tried these, so I don’t really know how I would use them, but it would probably go something like this:

1. Open one up, and dip in my pinky finger. Taste.
    2. Spread on top of whatever is available (as I’m sure I will LOVE it :), chocolate bar, graham cracker, spoon, or just pour it into my mouth!!!

Thanks Katie! 😀 LOVE YOUR BLOG!

346. You’re such a sweetheart, Katie! I definitely want the coconut butter, because I wanna see what all the fuss is about 😀 And the pecan butter…pecan butter sounds delicious!!

347. Heather says:

I would eat the nut butters straight out of the package…not glamourous…I know!

348. I already like you on Facebook 😉

349. Jenna says:

I’ve never tried nut butter, other than peanut butter. Honestly, I’d probably taste each one with a spoon. If there was any left, I’d try it on apples, or mix in a protein shake. It’s my birthday tomorrow, so this would be an awesome present!

350. Lauren says:

I’d use it in baking!

351. Meredith says:

Honestly, I’d probably just eat it straight up! Maybe add a little honey.

352. kayleigh s says:

liked on facebook!

353. Aaaaand just tweeted the giveaway, and included you in the tweet! 😉 Have a great day, Katie!! 😀

354. stacey says:

I have just recently came across your website, and let me just say that I LOVE IT! I have tried several of your recipes (hostess cupcakes being 1 of them (actuallty sharing those with co-workers as i type this). I appreciate the fact that you take the time to make recipes and share them with all of us.
    Thank you.

355. Dee says:

I would use them in everything from smoothies to nutbutter sandwhiches :) It is because of you and this blog that I fell in love with coconut butter :) I think I could live on nutbutters alone :)

356. Aw, if I can’t have a hug this is the next best thing! I love coconut butter on banana soft serve. It’s like magic shell!

357. dana says:

I would probably use the nut butters in oatmeal or schmeared on some of my homemade bread!

358. Hmm…me thinks the nut butters would end up in either some oat bran or smoothies. Or blended with my tofu pudding!

359. Cari says:

yum! i would love to use the nut butters in oatmeal or bake some cookies with them :) or dip my apples in them!

360. Kai says:

This looks incredible!!!!

361. I also like you on Facebook!

362. Ruthiey says:

I would put it on bread or oatmeal. :)

363. Cara Lee Mazor says:

Happy Birthday to me! :) My birthday is in 2 days and Katie….I would love to win the coconut butter! I really wanted to make the chocolate raspberry fudge as my birthday cake (instead of the traditional sugary cake this year) Pick me, pick me!! Can’t you tell how much I want this!!!!

364. Cari says:

i like your page on facebook :)

365. Alexa says:

I would use the nut butters for your single serving peanut butter cookies….my favorite!
    And the coconut oil to make in a cake perhaps 😉
    I retweeted as well 😀

366. Kerryne says:

YUM. I think I would like to use coconut butter to try this recipe! Mmmmm Mmmmmm!

367. Follow on twitter and the giveaway has been tweeted!

368. Maddie says:

I will use one of the nut butters, hopefully the coconut butter, in your MILKSHAKES! Preferably the chocolate cake batter milkshake, but hopefully I could stretch it to make a few different kinds. I have just recently gotten hooked on banana soft serve, so milk shakes are the obvious next step up, but I never feel like forking out the $$$ for coconut oil.

I also would like to play around with different nut butters in your Brownie Batter Dip.

369. Um, I would definitely make THIS recipe with the butter if I win! I have been wanting to try boatmeal for ages!

370. I’d use the coconut butter on EVERYTHING!!

371. Jessica B says:

I would give them to my sister – she loves nut butters and would do something very creative with them, I’m sure!

372. Katrina says:

I would eat them right out of the package! I’ve never seen or heard of these so I would love to be chosen! (plus I’ve never won anything in my ENTIRE 30 year life thus far). PICK ME! PICK ME!!

373. Hannah says:

I’ve just recently StumpledUpon (do you StumpleUpon? SO ADDICTING! I recommend it! I get so many recipe ideas!) a recipe for cookies n creme peanut butter and I REALLY want to substitute some different nut butters into the recipe.

374. Lisa says:

oh my gosh…I would use them in any way…on oatmeal, toast, squash, or simply on my finger 😉

375. Holly says:

I would use the nut butters in all those recipes you have with nut butters in them.. I haven’t been able to find any in stores! Coconut butter is definitely on my Christmas list, haha.

376. Amanda says:

I would totally eat the nut butters straight up and I’ve been dying to try your raw chocolate fudge cake so the coconut butter would be used for that!

377. Emily says:

Yum! I would use them in a squash or sweet potato soup.

378. Erin H. says:

I really really want to try that recipe, AND I would use them all over pancakes for breakfast! I love making apple pancakes and then covering them in nut butter.

379. Wendy says:

I would make the chocolate peanut butter fudge with the coconut butters. definitely :)

380. evan says:

i will spread them on some delicious cookie dough pancakes! yum!

381. jamie says:

i’d love to stay id use them in a recipe but i think id be too excited/anxious and just eat them right out of the package upon arrival!

382. Emily says:

I’d use this butter for everything! In my oats, as a dip for apples, and baked into my favorite baked goods! I’d love to create a coconut butter “reeses cup”!

383. Beth says:

I keep it simple at just use a spoon :-)

384. evan says:

i like you on facebook!

385. Sarah M says:

If I win the nut butters, they’re getting spread on an apple.

386. sarah s says:

i make oats a lot so i’d use these different butters on top of them! i’d love to try some of these varieties that i’ve never experienced before!

387. evan says:

i follow you on twitter and retweeted !

388. michelle says:

Nut butters …with tofutti and jam has been my latest thing

389. michelle says:

Yep follow on facebook

390. michelle says:

Of course follow on twitter

391. Kira says:

I could use some nut butters to liven up my oatmeal every morning in residence! Or to make my rice cakes a little more nutritious and exciting. :)

392. Jeanne says:

I would add it to my oatmeal!

393. rebekah says:

wow katie, this is another amazing Idea!

394. Anu says:

I love nut butter with oatmeal or apples!

395. Cara Lee Mazor says:

Simple and Sweet! I would use the artisana coconut butter to make my own version of Starbucks Coconut Mocha Shake Frappacino!!

396. Kalynn says:

I already “Like” your Facebook page!

397. Kalynn says:

I would definitely have to try this recipe if I won! It looks way too good to not give it a try!

398. Val says:

I would totally use the coconut oil to make one of your delish recipes!!!

399. Leah says:

I love to eat nut butter straight out of the jar. There’s no better way!

400. Mel says:

Mix it with almond milk and chia to make pudding!!

401. Leah says:

And I liked you on facebook.

402. Ashley says:

Like you on Facebook :)

403. Alexis says:

I’d use any of them to make a creamy salad dressing!

404. rebekah says:

I eat oatmeal almost every morning, and I use your melted banana trick with some type of nut butter mixed in! It’s always insanely delicious no matter what. I also love nut butter wraps, I take a whole- wheat wrap and spread nut butter and maple syrup on top with apples and a few sprinkles of cinnamon, and sometimes a few chocolate chips, Mmmmm It is simple, but delicious, and there are tons of ways to dress it up.

405. Ashley says:

I am intrigued by that peach butter packet lol but i really wanna make some of the frostings with the coconut butter since my food processor refuses to let me make coconut “butter” from shredded coconut lol plus I want it on a sweet potato. nom nom nom.

406. Leah says:

I’m a twitter follower, too.

407. I would love to use the cashew butter in cookies and oatmeal.

408. Ronda says:

I guess it would depend on which ones I received and how much. I would love to make cookies!

409. Jennifer says:

I would keep them in my snack drawer at work! I always have some fruit in my bag, so it makes a quick and healthy afternoon snack!

410. Frances says:

I’d try and withhold myself from eating them straight from the packet and use the cacao bliss to top your hostess cupcakes… I tried with melted chocolate but it just wasn’t the same! Btw they were amazing 😀

411. 😀 I <3 Butters! I attend a weekly bible study and am the resident bakestress! I make a different recipe (MANY from your blog) that is Tasty, healthy, and sometimes vegan (though always dairy free!). The other members of the bible study are "NOT into healthy food" and they NEVER guess that everything I bring is healthy- Until I tell them of course!

I would use the nut butters in different weekly recipes for my bible study group gone healthy! 😀

412. Frances says:

I already follow you on facebook :)

413. Yum! I’ve never tried any of those cool nut butters before but i’d love to try them in one of your boatmeal recipes!

414. Jessica says:

I would definitely love to try some new nut butters on my favorite pizzerts!

415. Jo says:

I would use the nut butters to make protein bars.. mmm :)

416. Jo says:

And I “like” your facebook page

417. Frances says:

I retweeted the post :)

418. Natalie says:

Mmmmmm, besides oatmeal I would use the nut butter as a spread for pumpkin muffins.

1. Natalie says:

Oh yeah… I am already a Facebook fan.

419. Emilia says:

I would put the nut butters in my morning oatmeal, one of my favorite ways to use nut butter! I might even use some in baked oatmeal, yum! :)

420. Michelle says:

I’d use the butters in oatmeal. It’s an addiction :-)

421. Michelle says:

I like you on fb

422. Jenn says:

If I were the lucky winner, I would bring the packets to school with me. So often toward the end of the day, I need a snack…and these butters would be perfect!!

423. Rachael says:

I love nut butters! I use coconut butter on sweet potatoes or in oatmeal. I also like peanut butter or almond butter in oatmeal and on sprouted grain english muffins. YUMMMY!

424. krystle says:

I’d use the butters on my oatmeal!

425. krystle says:

I liked you on facebook long ago!

426. Carissa says:

I’d use the nut butter either on toast or in oatmeal!

427. Carissa says:

I like you on Facebook!

428. Nicole says:

I would eat them with a spoon :)

429. Monica says:

I’d use any of the nut butters on oatmeal, yummmy!

430. Carolyn says:

I would love to try them in the cookie dough dip recipe or in my oatmeal-banana breakfast smoothie!

431. Ruby says:

Straight up and on bread 😀

432. sarah says:

I definitely want to make some of your peanut butter cookies- replacing the peanut butter for one of the Artisana nut butters- I bet that would be yum!

433. Theresa says:

those artisan butters look soo yummy! I would use them to top pancakes or a breakfast cookie!

434. Lena says:

Well, I’d probably spend like an hour or two just staring dreamily at the packages, at first. (Finding nut butters other than peanut butter and very rarely – and expensively – almond butter, is basically impossible where I live!) After that, I’d probably allow myself a spoonful of each straight into my mouth… make that last for an hour or so too… and then I would just go through your list of recipes, open all the ones that use those nut butters, and figure out how I can make all of them using the 3 packages I have. 😀 (I know. I dream big.)

435. Aisha says:

I would use the nut butters to make fudge!

436. Sadie says:

I would eat them for breakfast on my toasted english muffin with some cinnamon sprinkled on top!!

437. Amanda says:

For the giveaway, I would probably spread them on toast with bananas and chocolate sprinkles! My favourite way to eat nut butters!

438. Jessica says:

I would use the nut butter on an apple for an afternoon snack!

439. Jessica says:

I like you on fb :)

440. Kate says:

If I managed not to eat it straight out of the package, I would add it to my favorite bowl of old-fashioned oatmeal and fresh banana!

441. Abby N says:

I’ve always wanted to try that naughty girl fudge recipe you posted!

442. I hate to be a kiss up, but I would probably use the coconut butter to make this recipe. Nothing says Evan like Cookie Dough for breakfast.

443. Katherine says:

I would try them spread on top of warm brownies.

444. Katherine says:

I also like you on Facebook.

445. Ben says:

I would use the coconut butters in the ultimate-fudge pie and as a topping/dip sauce for pumpkin cookies

446. courtney says:

I would love to try your boatmeal recipes now that it is so cold! I would definitely use the nut butter in one (or more!) of these recipes :)

447. I would probably use the nut butters for oatmeal or just eat them with some fresh fruit – usually apples or bananas. I’m dying to try this recipe as well!

448. courtney says:

I also like you on facebook 😉

449. logan osterhout says:

I would melt them over pumpkin boatmeal or over red velvet pancakes because I make those almost everyday!

450. And I already like your page on facebook

451. Sarah Miller says:

If I won, I would immediately find a brand new-to-me recipe to try out!

452. Julie says:

Hi Katie!
    I would love to use all of those nutbutters (plus the coconut butter) to eat on toast, in greek yogurt, and I would LOVE to try them in baking!!
    Thanks for the opportunity!

453. Rachel says:

I would make your fudge!

454. Is there anyway to eat those other than from packet straight to mouth? Oh me oh my they look fabulous!

455. Rachel says:

I already like you on facebook:)

456. Melanie O says:

What wouldn’t I put the nut butters on? Definitely in oatmeal, for dipping apples, and I’d love to make Christmas truffles! Oh, and of course just right off the spoon 😉

457. I would love to try walnut butter straight up! Haha I’ve never tried it before :)

458. Melanie O says:

I follow you on Facebook :)

459. Karine says:

Thank you for the giveaway! I love nut butters. But here in Switzerland, they are VERY expensive, and there is little choice (no coconut butter!!!, no pecan butter, no walnut butter, no macadamia butter, … I know, this is sad).
    So, if I had some Artisana nut butters, I would savor them (aka eat them with a little spoon). Or I would make the famous and delicious Cookie Dough Dip!

460. Melanie O says:

…and I follow (and retweeted) you on twitter. @ilanie

461. Ida says:

I will probably just eat the nut butters plain! That or make some yummy fudge.

462. Ida says:

I retweeted the giveaway on twitter, I am called @fickleida.

463. Ida says:

Oh an I already like you on facebook 😉

464. If I won these, I would use them on my gluten free crackers or in some gluten free oatmeal!!! :)

465. Caroline Dunklin says:

I would love to win this because I am a college student on a budget! I love your blog and always want to try the recipes! I would use them to make healthy snacks for me and my roommates! Hope you pick me :)

466. Aly says:

About the coconut butter giveaway…I would definitely use it in this recipe! That and pumpkin cookie-dough dip (which I’m making for my residents for Sunday’s floor meeting). Or I’d just squeeze it into my mouth…just sayin’.
    Love your recipes and your positive outlook–I feel like you’re one of my friends! :)

467. Kim says:

I would use the nut butters to bake something super yummy!!! I also retweeted this!!

468. Anisha says:

I’d probably use the nut butters in some kind of oatmeal concoction!

469. Jennifer says:

I would love to try this coconut cookie dough oatmeal! Thanks for the give away!

470. I have never tried coconut butter, because its too expensive. I stick to good old peanut butter! I would die to try making coconut cream pie larabars out of the coconut butter and walnut butter would taste fantastic over an oatmeal parfait or on top of baked boatmeal. It would also add some great creaminess to a smoothie. How about coconut ice cream? Make some vanilla milk and add some coconut butter to it? How about making a fudge baby with a center of (choice) butter? or your pumpkin cookies filled with (choice) butter? The possibilities are endless! I promise you katie these would not go to waste if I won!

471. Linda says:

Nut butter straight out of the pouch, of course. If you actually require me to do something else with them, I’d probably put them in oatmeal or some other recipes, provided the flavor wouldn’t be over powered.

472. Brooke says:

I’d definitely try them in my oatmeal!

473. I would use them for on the go meals at school! No better snack then a pack of nut butter!

474. Maria says:

To be honest, I’d probably just eat the butters straight from the packet!

475. Jade C says:

I would use the butters to make your fudge flavours, as well as to make variations on my boyfriend’s favourite Monster Cookies!! Hmmm, I think I’d probably also have to try them all in my porridge, too, as I keep experimenting with that lately..

476. Q says:

Does eating them straight from the packet count?