Cookie Dough Popsicles

I can’t explain it.

These are popsicles that taste like cookie dough.

Obviously the texture is different. But the taste?

Spot on cookie dough!

cookie dough pops

Cookie Dough Popsicles

(gluten-free)

Adapted from Mint Chocolate Fudge Pops.

• 2/3 cup milk or yogurt of choice (160g)
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/16 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar (You could use stevia, but it won’t have as much of a cookie dough flavor) (16g)
  • pinch stevia OR 1 1/2 tbsp additional sugar
  • 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips (15g)

Combine all ingredients and stir well. Pour into paper cups or popsicles molds, and freeze. (If you want the chocolate chips to not all sink to the bottom, pour only 1/2 the mixture into each pop mold and freeze, then add the rest and freeze again.)

View Cookie Dough Pops Nutrition

cookie dough pops

Is there any recipe you can think of that needs a cookie dough version?

I was thinking of trying to make cookie dough French Toast. Or cookie dough cinnamon rolls! Or cheesecake, or brownies, or… Maybe I’m taking this cookie dough obsession a little too far.

LINK OF THE DAY:

cookie dough breakfast

Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Katie says:

This looks like the greatest thing ever. Also, one can never have too much cookie dough so please continue your obsession!

2. OMG I actually have all the ingredients on hand + Popsicle molds.

You have just turned Monday into my favorite day this week:)

3. Cookie dough cinnamon rolls! Swoon!

4. The phrase “cookie dough cinnamon rolls” is magic.

This recipe looks awesome!

5. It would be amazing if you could make a healthy verison of “slutty” brownies. Cookie dough, brownie and oreo! Or even better would be a cookie dough-stuffed cake!!!

1. Orea or cookie dough… now that’s a choice! ; )

2. Christine says:

I need a like button for this comment slutty brownies are amazing🙌🏼

6. Oh my gosh!! I am LOVING this! I’m going to make this at work today! I can’t wait to try this.

7. Rachel says:

Yum!! Looks delish! Can’t wait to try 🙂

8. You can never take cookie dough flavors too far!!!

9. Anything cookie dough is great! 😀

10. P says:

Hi Katie!

This will be a slightly odd comment, maybe even slightly pointless, but I really just wanted to say hi!

I’m a new vegan (21 days strong :P) and I’ve actually been following your blog for more than a month now. I religiously (:P) read all your posts, and I truly attribute my vegan success so far to your recipes – I am happy I made the decision to go vegan, but I’m slightly ashamed to admit that had it not been for your wonderful blog and recipes providing me with my sugary, chocolatey fix, I may not have lasted so long!

I think i’ve passed the point of no return now, so to speak, and couldn’t even imagine not being vegan anymore, but i’m in love with your recipes (or, well, in love with chocolate!) and I just felt odd following your posts and trying your recipes without even saying hi!

So, pointless as this may be, HELLO! 😛
    And truly thank you so much for the time and effort you put into helping vegans all over the world (I’m writing from Singapore!) not feel deprived with your yummy recipes 🙂 I’m sure you don’t need me telling you how amazing you and your recipes are, but I felt I wanted to say it anyway!

Your silent-but-ever-present follower 🙂
    – P

1. Aw P, this comment made my day 🙂

11. Miranda says:

There is NO SUCH THING as taking the cookie dough obsession too far!!!!! I eagerly await your cookie dough brownies, french toast, cinnamon rolls…. and your cookbook!

1. Alicia says:

I was thinking the same thing Miranda!

12. Cookie Dough anything is a winner in my book:) I’ve done cookie-dough genius blondies swirled into blackbean brownies and it was amazing! I’ve also attempted (and slightly failed) at making cookie-dough cupcakes after seeing a girl at my school with a non-vegan version, basically it was an un-iced chocolate or vanilla cupcake stuffed with raw cookie dough, but it had been baked inside (not added after baking). GASP!!! what about a cookie-dough version of your chocolate bar pie? mm

1. even better than cookie dough french toast: cookie dough stuffed french toast!!! (two slices of french toast with cookie dough filling, probably like your cookie dough dip, in-between, and the bread crimped together with a fork before cooking)

13. Cookie dough donuts! Or cookie dough fudge, cookie dough cupcakes, or even- cookie dough pie! Basically anything with cookie dough is good. Just eating it by itself is even better!

P.S. I love, love, LOVE your blog! You’ve inspired me to think outside the box when i cook and bake. I check back frequently for new posts and spend hours browsing through your site. Thanks for making this blog and giving me so many creative ideas to explore in the kitchen! 🙂

14. I need to get some popsicle molds immediately!! These sound so yummy!

15. Elizabeth says:

UGH! When are you going to put out a cookbook?! 🙂 Everything you make looks SOOOO yummy! I share this site with everyone I know!

1. Thanks, Elizabeth!

Also, to answer the other question I saw you posted, the banana is in there for different reasons (depending on the recipe). Sometimes it’s texture, sometimes sweetness. So it depends on the particular recipe as to what would be a good substitute. Usually I’ll try to list substitutes on the “nutritional info” links on the posts, because I know a lot of people don’t like banana!

16. Ashley says:

Um I feel it is entirely impossible to take a cookie-dough obsession to far… and cookie dough brownies have my vote!!

17. Moe Purple says:

Ughhhh I wish I had popsicle molds to make this!!!

1. Catherine says:

Hey, I have read your blog and it’s lovely! I have some lolly (popsicle) that I will never use and I was wondering if you’d like them 🙂 i don’ t know how to contact you, but leave a reply 🙂

1. Moe Purple says:

Oh my goodness seriously? I’d love them, if my parents would allow it!

1. Catherine says:

maybe if you put your email on your blog or something for an hour and then if you want you can take it off- so i can contact you that way? the moulds have a stand, are BPA free and are yellow, mint condition- never been used

18. Moe Purple says:

Oh, and I think cookie dough brownies sounds wonderful!
    Or cookie dough bread, cookie dough popcorn, cookie dough cake, cookie dough pie, cookie dough crepes, cookie dough doughnuts….

Oh, and have you ever made vegan jello? Like, is it possible?

1. Liz dR says:

Duh? Gelatin can and often is derived from seaweed rather than / in additional to animal sources. Google vegan jello and you will find both flavored versions as well as simply gelatin, which you can use any way you want!

2. I actually had a major fail trying to make vegan jello worms… I put in too much agar and they just tasted like tasteless rubber bands. But I definitely want to try again because I want to recreate those worm-dirt cups :).

19. Brigitte says:

Cinnamon rolls sounds great! I have been looking for a yummy healthy cinnamon roll recipes, and cookie dough ones sound amazing!

20. Cathy says:

There is NEVER too much cookie dough! these look amazing! i was recently without internet for a few days, which i love since when i get it back i can read three of your posts at once!