Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Reeses Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups

There is now a pumpkin board on the Chocolate Covered Katie Pinterest Page!

NO-BAKE Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups from @choccoveredkt... 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 tbsp pumpkin, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup... Full recipe:

Some things in life are obvious.

Chocolate goes well with peanut butter? Obvious. Chocolate goes well with pumpkin? Obvious. Chocolate goes well with pretty much anything?

Obviously obvious.

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups

So what happens when you combine all three—pumpkin, chocolate, and peanut butter—together into one Halloween-themed Reeses cup?

The answer should be obvious.

Copycat Reeses Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups!

If it isn’t, hopefully all of these pictures can help to clarify.

Homemade Pumpkin Reeses!

Pumpkin Pie Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups

• 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp cocoa powder (25g)
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup, agave, or honey OR vanilla stevia drops to taste
  • 1/4 cup liquid virgin coconut oil (Or omit these first three ingredients and simply melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips instead.) (50g)
  • 2 tbsp pumpkin puree or sweet potato (30g)
  • 2 tbsp peanut butter (You might be able to sub 2 more tbsp pumpkin for a lower-fat version, but I haven’t tried it. Feel free to sub another nut butter in place of the peanut butter.) (30g)
  • 1/8 tsp cinnamon, and optional pinch pumpkin pie spice

Stir first three ingredients together until it makes a sauce. (If using the stevia version, you might want to add a little extra oil for a thinner consistency) Fill just the very bottoms of cupcake liners, mini cupcake liners, or candy molds with chocolate, reserving the rest. Then freeze 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients and stir to form a paste. (If you use refrigerated peanut butter, it’s best to heat the nut butter a bit first, so it’ll mix more easily.) Take liners from freezer and top each with filling (1 teaspoon in each of ten, if using mini cupcake liners). Cover with more chocolate, and freeze until solid. (You won’t use all the chocolate, but I’m sure you can find yummy ways to use the extra…) Unless you’ve used the non-coconut version, it’s best to keep these in the freezer.

View Pumpkin Reeses Nutrition Facts

Reeses Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups

And I obviously have a tiny obsession with homemade Reeses peanut butter cups…

Chocolate Coconut Reeses     Cake Batter Reeses     Chocolate Banana Bites

Mounds Bar Reeses                       Cake Batter Reeses                     Chocolate Monkey Bites

What’s your favorite Halloween candy?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. No question today?! Lol. I don’t know what to say :)

How about: These look awesome! Such a great idea. What would be even cool is melting “white chocolate chips” to make the outer parts of these. Geez. That would be REALLY good.

1. You’re right; it does feel strange to not have a question up there. I went and added something… I wanted to ask what everyone’s dream peanut butter cup flavor would be. It would’ve fit so well in the post. But apparently I’ve already asked that before :-?.

1. You’re right, I think you have :) It doesn’t really matter, but I just thought it was funny how we get used to certain things. Then something changes and we’re like: What’s wrong with this picture? 😀

Favorite candy from my childhood would be either peanut butter M&M’s, Skittles, Mike and Ikes, Cookie Dough Bites or Sour Patch Kids. I would never be able to choose!

2. Cookie Dough Bites? I had to Google this – looks perfect!

3. Kasey Lawhorn says:

Oh my husband will LOVE this trial!! I keep making one of your recipes each night so instead of Julie and Julia, my new “show” is Kasey and Katie 😉 Seriously I love ya girl~

2. This recipe looks so good my immediate reaction was to get angy at it.

3. Omg those look so good and perfect to bring to a fall party! I’ll be bookmarking this page…

4. Linde says:

I just bought some pumpkins at the farmers market today, this is PERFECT!
    I absolutely love your recipes Katie! But was wondering one thing.. Do you also have food combining-friendly recipes? I know a lot of people find food combining important or are on a food combining diet.
    Would be sooooo awesome to be able to make some of your amazing recipes but still being able to combine foods in the best ways!

5. I have yet to combine chocolate and pumpkin – but I love them both on their own, so I’m sure these would be delicious!

6. That’s two of my favourite things about fall rolled into one delicious package!

7. Oooh, these look awesomeeeee!

8. Oh em gee, shut up! Haha, sorry, had the scene from Mean Girls just go through my head… “But I didn’t say anything!” These look absolutely awesome, I loveee the combo of flavors 😀

1. Liz says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking! Same thing just went through my head when I saw the post. :)

Three of my favorite foods right into one candy! To answer your question, THIS will be my favorite Halloween candy.

9. Lisa Fine says:

Oh whoa. These look amazing. I just showed the photos to my partner, and he gave me this look like, “When are you going to make those?” Hehe.

I’ve never made candy before, so maybe these will be my first attempt.

1. Anonymous says:

you go lisa.

10. Rachel says:

I love all things reeses hahaha

11. I love this idea. I have been wanting to make pumpkin recipes. Thank goodness I’m off today. I think I’m going to make this for my friend whose coming over tonight. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

12. Liz says:

These sound unreal, Katie! I can’t even tell you which picture is my favorite, because every single one has me cursing the fact that I am at work and can’t make them like RIGHT NOW!

13. Karen says:

Thanks, Katie. Now I know today’s baking project with the kiddos. Thanks for making me look like Supermom all the time :).

14. RunEatRepeat says:

I love pumpkin and Reeses – these are a win win win!!! Yes, I put in an extra ‘win’.

15. Cole says:

You could make these and put a strawberry in each one. (Cut the top off and place the flat side down in the middle so the pointed half of the berry could stick out like an ice berg) Would be a new twist on an old favorite of chocolate covered strawberries.

16. Lydia says:

YUM! These look scrumptious!

My favorite Halloween candy is candy corn…but the vegan ones are pretty gross and the homemade version are good, but don’t taste like the real thing. They just taste like marshmallow fondant, that just happens to be shaped into a tri-colored triangle! Perhaps I need to find a new favorite candy!! :)

1. Lisa C. says:

I am a sucker for candy corn as well. I think the Jelly Belly one is vegan. Not healthy, but still vegan I think.

17. Pinned as soon as I saw it. It’s like you take all of my dreams and make them into desserts. LOVE love love your website!!! Keep those chocolate recipes coming, and the pumpkin too ;).

18. Sarah says:

Oh I hope I have pumpkin in the house. I need these in my life!!!

19. Dawn Laughlin says:

I will be making these today! I have pureed butternut squash which I think would be just as good since I have sub-ed it for pumpkin in pies before. Thanks for another amazing recipe!!

20. Lea says:

These look SO GOOD. I will definitely be making them soon!

21. Jamie H says:

Holy wow. You’ve put all my favorites into one bite. Soooo looking forward to making this! You are awesome:)

22. OMG, these look sooooo good!

23. Gabriela says:

just dropping by to say thank you for what you are doing with all these yummy recipes….. Love you, you are wonderful!!

24. Lisa C. says:

Oh dear oh deal oh dear. Those just look so divine, it’s hard to imagine anything looking more beautiful at this moment. CCK, you have the best ideas!

25. Meg says:

These are so festive Katie :)

26. Ally Behne says:

I LOVE the fruit flavored tootsie rolls (cherry, vanilla, lemon, orange, etc.)! They are super delicious and I look forward to them every year, but unfortunately I don’t think they are vegan so you couldn’t eat them. :(

May you could make a recipe of them and share it with all of us on the blog! I know that I, for one, would love it!

27. Sherry says:

Get in my mouth right now!

28. Colleen says:

Favorite candy? Maybe Pumpkin Reeses! Yum!

1. Tara says:

Haha me too!

29. Joanna says:

Noooo way…. I must make these!

30. Tara says:

Shut the front door! They are adorable! I am with Colleen above. This is going to be my favorite candy. I can feel it :).

31. Aja says:

I just had a pumpkin shaped reeses cup yesterday and wondered what it would be like with actual pumpkin in it! This is awesome.

32. Yummy! I’ll stick to actual pumpkin pie though 😉

33. My favorite candy is butterfingers candy bars but I haven’t had one of those since I was in high school.

34. Chelan Shepherd says:

My sister just went on the Dukan Diet and can’t have these. I posted it on my Facebook and she’s SO mad at me for throwing AWESOMENESS in her face!

Hot Tamales and Cookie Dough Bites were/are my favorites. I’m thinking about taking your cookie dough dip, rolling it into little balls and dipping them in chocolate to make cookie dough bites. Any suggestions to make the dough stiff enough to roll?

I think I’ll make those and the above for Halloween :-)

1. Chelan Shepherd says:

Ha! Thank you!!!

35. Anonymous Pseudonymous says:

YES!!! More pumpkin desserts, please!! :)

36. Emma says:

I can’t get pumpkin around here, so I might have to go and roast my own. These look too good to pass up!

37. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! That is all. :)

38. Anonymous says:

My favorite Halloween candy was always the Reese’s! They release super cool shapes for each holiday, I don’t know why, but that always makes them 500% better to me!

Random question, What’s your favorite type of chocolate?
    Mine is dark chocolate. :)

39. Debbie says:

My mouth is watering now. I can’t wait to get home tonight and make these. I love chocolate and pumpkin together. Sooo good.

My favorite halloween candy has always been candy corn and the pumpkins. I found a recipe for vegan candy corn. It’s not healthy, but I’ll try it once.

40. Erica says:

This morning I made myself a pumpkin peanut butter smoothie for breakfast and while I was at school I was daydreaming about a pumpkin peanut butter Reese’s cup.. and I just got home and saw this!!! Crazy :) Thanks so much!!!
    Could you create a recipe for peanut-y roasted chickpeas one day please?

1. Alanna says:

She does have one for chickpea poppers (not PB, but maybe could use PB2 instead of and/or in addition to other seasonings?):

41. Oh my!!! Reeses are my favorite and add pumpkin…..sounds out of this world!!!!!!!!!!

42. Bethany says:

Hi — just discovered your blog last week, via the Chocolate Frosting Shots recipe on Pinterest. :-) I made it with peppermint extract instead of vanilla, and it was really yummy. Although I’m not vegan, I have a couple friends who are, and it’s fun to have treats to share with them that we all enjoy! Anyway…do you think I could use canned pumpkin for these, since I already I have some on hand? They sound delicious! :-) Thanks!

43. posiesangel says:

Hi there CCK

Hi since discovering your website and blog I have been telling everyone I meet about it – we in Australia, cant get all the stuff you mention in your recipes but just have to substitute – btw did you know that for oatmeal you don’t have to m’wave it ? Just soak the oats in a little milk of choice for a few hours or overnight in the fridge and then it’s like cooked – especially for all those raw eaters out there…I have been adding cacao and milk of choice and have for breakfast – yumm – keep up all the fab ideas – you have really opened up my mind with all those fab choices…Thanks from Oz!!!

44. posiesangel says:

this is my first attempt at adding to a blog – forgot to tick the box…

45. posiesangel says:

Ps – I made your raw coconut creme pie and thought I would have left overs and it all went as my daughter in law was dairy free and soy free as her baby is lactose intolerant – I thought I would name it raw coconut dream pie….thanks again Katie it is amazing….

46. These look amazing!! Can’t wait to try. :)

47. Justine says:

Hi Katie!! Just finished whipping a batch of your Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies:) Love them. Anyways, I want to try these with sweet potato in place of the pumpkin as you suggested. Is the flavor pretty similar to the original? Oh, and my favorite Halloween candy was Reese’s:) Your recipes always seem to have perfect timing!! This weekend I am going to try your No Flour Brownies with red beans. Can’t wait!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!
    P.S. This is my 2nd time commenting on your blog, but I have been making your recipes and following for almost a year now. The only other time was to enter the food processor giveaway. Yours has since become my favorite food blog:)

48. Laura says:

Thank you for sharing all these amazing recipes! I am also a chocoholic but love eating healthy to feel great. These recipes definitely have the best of both worlds! I have been obsessed with trying out all of your recipes since I found this blog and check back everyday for new posts. Can’t wait to try this one!!

49. Heather says:

I want to try making these with agar instead of the coconut oil to shed some calories off it. They look delicious.

50. Vyvacious says:

Yum!! These look good!!

My favorite Halloween candy used to be Dots because I only ate them on Halloween so it holds a special place in my heart :)

51. So glad to have found your site and these look and sound amazing! Looking forward to trying out some of your recipes in the near future :) Blessings!

52. ooohhh myyyy goshhhh these look sooooo good! Can you send me some? Pahleaseee!

53. pocolento says:

Hi! Found your blog via a FB post and made this tonight. Just took my first bite and it is fabulous! The only thing I did different was to add a little maple syrup to the pumpkin/pb mix. And I used melted milk chocolate chips. So great, thanks!!

54. veganbabette says:

I might make these over the weekend. They look amazing. And I think my boyfriend would be quite pleased. =)

55. Susan says:

You’re amazing! Thank you for sharing your talents 😉

56. Sophie says:

Whoah. I can’t handle this! On my way to uni and drooling. You’re a genious!

57. sergio says:

are you using unsweetened cocoa powder or regular in the recipe?

58. Yum!! I love peanut butter and pumpkin together!!

59. Brandie V says:

This might be a stupid question, but how do you make the pumpkin puree? I have never actually cooked with pumpkin! Thanks!

1. Alanna says:

It’s the same as canned pumpkin in the baking aisle (just don’t get pumpkin pie filling since that’s pre-sweetened). Otherwise I think you’d just blend pumpkin in a food processor if you have fresh. It freezes well, too! :)

1. Brandie V says:

Okay, that was going to be my plan :) Thank you, Alanna!

2. Alanna says:

You’re welcome! I’ve used thawed pumpkin in the pumpkin bread in a bowl and pumpkin brownies, so give them a try if you have some left after making these cups!

60. Oh wowie wow wow. These are just beyond words. I will have to try these STAT. Thanks for such a drool-worthy recipe. I love the fall spin on the PB and Chocolate classic :)

61. Hafsa says:

Hey! I don’t have coconut oil- what could I substitute it with? Veg shortening? Butter? Unhealthy, I know, but I really wanna try these!

1. Alanna says:

I would try melting chocolate chips instead as suggested above… I don’t think butter or shortening would give you the right texture, unfortunately.

62. Andie says:

Aaahh! All of my obsessions: PB, pumpkin and chocolate rolled into one?? Katie, you are a genius and just made my day!! I am SO gonna make these ASAP. If this recipe doesn’t convince my non-vegan family members that vegan candies can be delicious, then nothing else will! :)

63. Emely says:

I really wasn’t sure I would like the pumpkin in these little treats because I love the original so much, but I just whipped up a batch and I’m in love!! So good! And so easy to make! Thanks again, Katie! :)

64. Alyssa says:

I love Reese’s cups!!!!

65. “Obviously obvious” love it!

66. Laura says:

These look awesome! I love all things pumpkin! 😀
    My favorite Halloween treat is candy corn, original is best!

67. Eilish says:

How many servings does this make?

1. Emely says:

I was wondering the same thing, but it said 10 in the Nutrition Facts area. And I made them today and that was about perfect. :)

68. Bek @ Crave says:

I still have to make these! Ahh. I promise I will!

69. made these tonight for dessert–they turned out great!! My husband loved them too, and he’s not much of a dessert (especially chocolate) fan–I don’t know how that’s possible either…I had to mix up a little extra chocolate though actually, I was a little too generous with it for the bottom layer apparently :) anyway, the recipe is delicious!

70. Kim says:

Just made these this morning, and they are awesome! I had some carob chips on hand, so I “melted” them in the microwave and crushed them down into a powder, then added 1 tsp melted coconut oil and a little vanilla to make a paste. I subbed that in for your first 3 ingredients and it worked great! I also used 1 T of PB2 (powdered peanut butter) and 1 T natural PB just to lower the calories a little. I wasn’t sure if the taste would be the same with using just PB2, but I think I’ll try that next time. Thanks!

1. Emely says:

I used all PB2. Tasted lovely! :)

71. Well done! well done. These will be getting made probably today actually!! awesome treat Katie–a total Moni treat for sure!! Yum!!

72. perfect and such an obvious ( :) ) yet genius idea!

73. Yesenia says:

Looks soo yummy! Bookmarked!

74. Geanna says:

I am absolutely making these. These look awesome!

75. Alex says:

My 3 favorite things…your blog will be my go-to for anything pumpkin this fall! Can’t believe they’re only 45 calories!!

76. Ricki says:

Sheer brilliance, Katie (as usual)!! They look amazing. I will have to try with another nut butter, as I’m off PB for now. . . but otherwise all ingredients are a “go” for me now! (and I think I *will* GO–to the kitchen to make them!) 😀

77. Ali says:

Do you have any tips on how to make the top and bottom chocolate layers come together on the sides? I hope that made sense…The filling always squishes out the sides for me and its rather difficult to eat. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. It’s still delicious though!

78. Tina says:

These are DIVINE! I did try 3 tbs pumpkin and 1 tbs pb just for fun….yum! Very light in the middle – almost mousse like. Of course that might because I could only stand to wait just until the chocolate set to try one! I’m giddy about this recipe…but that is no surprise. I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from you!!

79. Lady Jennie says:

This looks soo good! I must have missed how you got them to form those perfect shapes.

80. Jenny says:

I just made these last night – DELISH! I also stuffed one in my pumpkin-disliking boyfriend’s mouth and he approves. Good work.

I loved junior mints, especially at the movies! :)

81. marla says:

Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post :)

82. suuuuch a good idea!! yum, katie!

83. These pumpkin cups look so beautiful! What a cool idea.

84. Jess says:

Hi Katie,

I came across this recipe via Pinterest and used it (combined with another post) as inspiration to create my own peanut butter cup “concoction”. I really love the idea of using pumpkin, especially with our (Canadian) Thanksgiving being this past weekend. It was a great addition to the festivities!

I wrote a post about my own creation on my blog, of course giving you credit for the inspiration! If you’d like to review, please feel free to check it out:

Thanks for such a great idea!

1. Thanks, Jess! Loved your post :).

85. Deirdre says:

I made these last night using the melted chocolate chip method. Fantastic! Mine don’t look as pretty as in the pictures here, but that’s OK. One tip: They’re too hard and lose taste straight out of the freezer. Let them thaw, then enjoy!

86. Anna says:

I am going to make these today. I’ve had good luck with everything I’ve made from your site. Thanks for the easy-to-follow and delicious vegan recipes.

I’ve always thought that canned pumpkin required baking, so I was surprised that no baking was required in this recipe. I just wanted to confirm, is it safe to use regular canned pumpkin puree in a no-bake recipe?

Also, if I’m using natural peanut butter (unsweetened, unsalted), would you suggest adding salt or additional sugar? I’ll do some experimenting on my own, but curious if you use sweetened or unsweetened PB.

1. Alanna says:

It’s definitely safe to use canned pumpkin puree without baking — I’ve used it for the pumpkin bread in a bowl cereal, milkshakes, and the no-bake chocolate pumpkin pie (all Katie’s recipes) without any trouble. I’m not sure on the PB question, though… I’m fairly certain Katie uses salted PB, but don’t know about sweetened.

87. Beth says:

I made these for a friend’s birthday. Reeses are his favorite candy, but he’s been following the Paleo diet for months now, and so I made them with almond butter instead of peanut butter. They turned out wonderfully, and he really enjoyed them (he ate 5 for dessert!). Thanks, Katie!

88. Brenna says:

I made these over the weekend and they were absolutely spectacular! I used sweet potato puree and they were divine! Thanks!

89. Christine says:

Made these last week. Delicious and melty goodness, especially from all that coconut butter. Yet another success from my idol!

90. Lindsey says:

These look delicious!!! my fave childhood candy were Twix!!! Though you can’t go wrong with any nutbutter/chocolate combo 😉

91. Autumn says:

it works! and it’s delicious! thanks! :)

92. Katie. You are a genius! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! 😀

93. 4virtu says:

Happy Tasty Tueday! We love this recipe and it is featured on our DIY & Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes! THANKS!

94. Sarah says:

KATIE! These are AMAZING! I just made them with Better’n PB, and they’re to DIE for! My goodness, doll! I’m obsessed with your whole entire website. I actually hand-write recipes that I want to make, and I have TONS of your written down. Cannot wait to try more of your recipes! I just thought I would share that with you – one foodie to another.
    Have a wonderful day!

95. Sarah says:

One more thing – I vote you look into making healthy 3 musketeers! They just came out with a hot cocoa 3 musketeers, and I am determined to find a way to make these!

96. maryanne says:

I absolutely loved these!!! i made them last week when family came down and they were gone in less than 10 mins! 😉 very good making them again today! :)

97. Sara says:

Made these for my ever-so-picky family and they loved them! Thanks for the great recipe!

98. Sarah says:

These look absolutely amazing!!!

99. Lindsay says:

Katie i love you so much.
    Iim on an allergen free diet (no wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts, or fish) and i made these tonight with sunflower seed butter and they were pure bliss. Thank you for the heavenly moments i shared with these amazing little allergen free reeses. Definitely the best recipe I’ve found so far for my diet and i cant wait to see what else i can find on your blog!

100. Abbi says:

Honestly! This is the best healthy dessert blog I have ever come across. I live in the UK and struggled to find recipes for ‘clean’ pancakes etc. You now have me spoilt for choice! haha! Thank you soo much!

101. Sherri says:

Katie, thank you, thank you, thank you.
    I have become my husbands hero after making these! I have already made them twice and immediately went shopping for ingredients to make about 10 other of your recipes.
    One question, why do you have the nutritional info on separate pages? As a diabetic reader it would be a lot easier to have everything on one page, making it easy to quickly scan and determine if it fits dietary rules :)
    Also, congrats on the new book deal. I am look forward to adding it to my collection.

102. Catie says:

thank you so much! I am newly (just over a year) allergic to peanuts but i grew up on Reeses and nearly cried when i was told i cant have them anymore. Now i can make my own (much healthier which is awesome) version with my fake peanut butter (soy butter just sounds really weird to me)!

103. Heidi says:

OMG I just made these and they taste AMAZING! The chocolate tasted like ultra rich dark chocolate truffles and melts in your mouth

104. Krystal says:

How weird is it that I actually dreamed about pumpkin peanut butter reese’s cups, without ever hearing or knowing about it. It’s a sign that I need to make these. And these are perfect, thank you!

105. Katy says:

Girl, you are like my junk-food soulmate. Chocolate & peanut butter all the way. And you love pumpkin too? Damn. I can’t wait to make these!! :)

106. Haley says:

Under nutritional information it says it’s based off 10 Reeses cups, but what size cupcake liners did you use in your recipe? I’m on Weight Watchers & need to know what size to make them for it to be the 1 point! If it says somewhere I apologize, but I didn’t see it.

107. Carli says:

Hi Katie

I love your blog!i make the ff banana bread and choc chip cookies all the time!

My question for this recipe tho is if using sweet potato do I need to cook it first and then blend it to make it into a purée?can anything else be used?i can’t get pumpkin yet and can’t find canned pumpkin anywhere!
    Iv recently discovered Reece’s cups thanks to my sister and really want to make these!

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Yes cook it first. Then blend or mash.

108. Marge says:

Katie you’ve done it again. Yum-o!

109. Amy says:

Amazing recipe. I want to make a giant one and eat it like cake LOL. Bravo!

110. Emily says:

Hey Katie! Loved this, SCRUMPTIOUS! I used chocolate chips for the chocolate mixture. Mine melted after being out for 5 minutes, is that normal?

111. June says:

My coconut oil is solid after sitting in the fridge. Is it OK to put in microwave to melt it?

1. Yes, but do it slowly, like 20 seconds at a time.

112. Sophie says:

I just discovered your blog and I am IN LOVE! Your optional substitutions are wonderful, and I especially appreciate that your recipes’ nutritional information is optional to view (I am very uncomfortable with calorie-counting – I just want to be healthy).

I salute you! Beautiful blog. And these pumpkin Reeses are happening in my kitchen :)

113. Caitlin says:

I can never seem to find the serving size and how much your recipes make. Pies are obvious but it would be nice to have the number of servings for candies, dips, etc. The nutrition facts for this recipe is for 10 reese’s of the size photographed but I can’t tell the scale of the ones photographed – 45 calories for 10 of anything sounds like it would be the size of mini chocolate chips! Or is the nutrition facts stating that if you were to yield 10 reese’s, each would be 45 cal?

114. tracey says:

How do you keep chocolate coating solid so it can be delivered and not melt…
    Second, I’m not a puree girl, so can you buy that in the store or how do I modify pumpkin in a can.

115. Dani-marie says:

This recipe inspired me to make my own variation using banana, cinnamon, and almond butter! Really tasty! I’m currently trying to figure out how to use coconut cream to make other variations. It’s amazing what you can do with coconut.

116. Beth says:

Do you know of an unsalted butter substitute that is not coconut? My son is allergic to coconut, but the Earth Balance I’ve been using instead leaves some of the chocolate recipes a little salty.

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Isn’t there an unsalted earth balance?

117. Sara says:

I am in love with your blog! I seriously love all of your recipes! You are so inspiring and motivating! Would you mind if I linked your blog from a post I will be putting on my blog in the near future?

118. Amber says:

I made these the other day and they were great! I also made a batch with just pumpkin filling and one that we used hazelnut butter instead of peanut butter, we also made a variety of white chocolate vs regular chocolate chips they were great too! The pumpkin only filling was by far the best!! Thanks for these awesome treats!

119. Niloo says:

I think I just tasted heaven. This can’t be real. THANK YOU x infinite for this brilliant recipe.

120. Sarah says:

Hi Katie!

Trying this at home this morning! How many does it make? I’m using standard size cupcake liners. Thanks!!

121. Carissa says:

Just made these for an afternoon snack since I had leftover pumpkin, and they were really yummy! Perfect size since I used mini cups, so I didn’t feel too guilty!

122. Jessica says:

i wasn’t sure about the pumpkin and peanutbutter mix but these tasted amazing! I used the homemade white chocolate chips. My mom isn’t a fan of peanutbutter but she loved them too.

123. Danielle says:

This is one of my absolute favorites of yours. A definite tried and true. I made these for my teachers last year and they all loved them!